[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver escribió:
"
Raotiz escribió:
Before you go in to the really expensive claw, spending exalts on it I mean, what kind of cheap claw can you craft that's better then bloodseeker?

Well, this league it's been a lot harder than usualy, since claws have been extremely expensive. But it's not uncommon to get a 320+ dps claw from a drop/essence/fossil/chaos.

It's not something I usually spend much time or currency trying to get though, since bloodseeker does the job most of the time.

Hey, you're saying that a bloodseeker does the job like it's the best precraft claw + you're using it, but you're using the wasp nest.

For me wasp nest seems to give more dps, so bloodseeker is qol only ?
"
Sakakoki escribió:
"
Fiver escribió:
"
Raotiz escribió:
Before you go in to the really expensive claw, spending exalts on it I mean, what kind of cheap claw can you craft that's better then bloodseeker?

Well, this league it's been a lot harder than usualy, since claws have been extremely expensive. But it's not uncommon to get a 320+ dps claw from a drop/essence/fossil/chaos.

It's not something I usually spend much time or currency trying to get though, since bloodseeker does the job most of the time.

Hey, you're saying that a bloodseeker does the job like it's the best precraft claw + you're using it, but you're using the wasp nest.

I’m using wasp nest only because it dropped for me, and I haven’t bothered changing to bloodseeker because I haven’t had any issues with dying. Wasp nest does more damage than bloodseeker though.
If you don’t need the instant leech, wasp nest is Alright.
It’s not something I would bother getting if I had w BS though.

Don't panic.
"
crowlol escribió:
Is divine fervor a good choice of oil for the build?
:)

Yeah Divine Fervour is pretty good. There are better ofc but it’s a good choice still.

Don't panic.
"
Sakakoki escribió:
"
Fiver escribió:
"
Raotiz escribió:

I am also a bit confused by this. So upgrading weapon from the 1-2 chaos bloodseeker is not really worth it, compared to a rare claw?

I thought claw dps was how we scaled this build, and I am also looking to upgrade from Wasp Nest.
So quick question
When i should swap 2xClaws => Claw+Shield?
Hey, i love your build so far.

I am just struggling to fit in strength points to get my gems to higher level since lethal prides are very expensive right now.

WOund you suggest to just go on with lower gem levels or should i fit in strength anywhere? Options are limited tho. I dont want to put stats on gear i am gonna replace when i got the currency (pandemonium for example doesnt has strenth so i dont wanna put it on a rare amulet atm, since i get problems when i upgrade)

thanks in advance :)
Editado por útlima vez por xPharrix en 13 sept. 2019 13:18:42
"
nexxen666 escribió:

I am also a bit confused by this. So upgrading weapon from the 1-2 chaos bloodseeker is not really worth it, compared to a rare claw?

I thought claw dps was how we scaled this build, and I am also looking to upgrade from Wasp Nest.

You can totally play with Wasp Nest or ToA.
They will give you more damage.

It's just that I prefer Bloodseeker, because overall the Instant Leech makes it a "stronger" claw than the others.

Don't panic.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
So quick question
When i should swap 2xClaws => Claw+Shield?

Up to you. I played claw + shield since the start this league.

"

I am just struggling to fit in strength points to get my gems to higher level since lethal prides are very expensive right now.

WOund you suggest to just go on with lower gem levels or should i fit in strength anywhere? Options are limited tho. I dont want to put stats on gear i am gonna replace when i got the currency (pandemonium for example doesnt has strenth so i dont wanna put it on a rare amulet atm, since i get problems when i upgrade)

Go on lower level gems until you can fit it in. That's what I do. :)

Don't panic.
I will go live on twitch in about 20 minutes.

If you have questions over the next couple hours you will get answers faster on twitch, since I will probably not be checking the thread for a while.

You are of course welcome to join me just to hang out of course! :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"

Go on lower level gems until you can fit it in. That's what I do. :)[/quote]

alright, thanks for the quick answer :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional