[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Righteous Army isn't a bad choice either. Minion Life + regen, Minion Damage and 1% regen for the player as well is not too shabby. Indomitable Army also deserves a mention for its physical dmg reduction.

With Primordial Chain my lvl 26 Stone Golem kills himself quite frequently in red phys reflect maps (18%). Thanks to Blood Magic it's only a minor inconvenience for me as I can easily replace him, others might have more problems with it. I don't have any issues without Primo Chain though as he's got a ton more life/regen, anyone else experience this?

Hey :)

Stone Golem hits full damage back to itself without reducing any of it with resistances, and it hit's pretty hard. This results in it dying once in a while when doing reflect maps, but it's not very often even in those. Empower and minion life help a lot.

Righteous Army and Indomitable Army also seem to be very fine choices.

"
hi, i went with "disciple of the unyielding" as a cheaper "soul of steels" for the +1 min end charge.

ravenous horde only has the 10% chance for onslaught for the 1 golem, that makes the kill, so this one stat isnt very usefull there. but the others are good tho.

id personally go with the slumlord thing, but first have to get a jewel that has 3+ slum lords :/

Hello :)

Thats an interesting choice, never took it myself. Soul of Steel seems to be stronger, but I'm sure it's a lot more expensive to take.

Ravenous horde is nice when clearing as Golem can get most boost from cast speed after huge amoint of increased damage from nodes and Harmonies. It doesn't trigger very often, so it can easily be replaced with node of choice.

Slum lord can be rolled almost for sure with about 5 exalts. Divines should be cheap in league and you can get 2x close ones pretty easily. Good luck in rerolling them :)

"
Can someone help me with Uber Elder? I'm taking a lot of damage, mostly one shot kills and I think I'm also not evading good enough...

I'm mostly playing next to someone with Purity of Ice.

Any idea how I can improve my build? What can I do better to increase my survivability?

Hi :)

You have very nice gear already, so the fight should be more about technique at this point. Maybe getting high ES ring instead of Phoenix Knot would help, but finding one with plus levels for AG can be hard.

- Move all the time

Most boss moves have pretty long startup time, so if you have high enough movement speed, you can just avoid some moves like shaper slam and siphon. Dont worry about keeping Elemental Equilibrium up in the fight and raise block chance only when your 100% sure your safe.

- Try to run around the edges

This makes triggering the cold bubbles easier and places them in non-dangerous path. Also bosses shoot from inside to outside with some projectile flgiht time, so it gives you more time to run to safety before they hit.

- Swap Ele weak to Purity of Ice

Curses have minimal effects on bosses and bosses deal mostly cold damage

- Use cold res flask

This gives nice extra cold res when bosses start using their skills if you manage to keep effect them up.

- Maybe drop Necro Aegis for the fight and use either high ES shield, or something like Kaltensoul.

Extra ES gives you more buffer to take damage and Kaltensould gives double protection against Shaper and good protection agaisnt Elder as both deal cold damage.

- Combine Purity of Ice + cold res flask + Kaltensoul

This gives you very high resistances against boss damage. Combine it with running all the time in circles and keeping Phase Run up, and you should not have much problems. Gl in the runs! ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Editado por útlima vez por mika2salo en 4 nov. 2019 14:31:25
Just hit 36/40 so i'm finally done with blight, must say this was quite a fun build to use. Really loving the new bone armor skill, it's a bit annoying at first to keep spamming it but you end getting used to it and it really make easier to do higher level content. Is almost like the old immortal call, just more manual and you actually have control when to use. Also really like the feeding frenzy gem, got it linked to my zombies for a nice steady extra damage buff to my minions. Here is my end gear, probably could have bought something better but honestly the build was so tanky it didn't even felt like i had to anyway:

Spoiler
"
- Combine Purity of Ice + cold res flask + Kaltensoul

This gives you very high resistances against boss damage. Combine it with running all the time in circles and keeping Phase Run up, and you should not have much problems. Gl in the runs! ;)

Thank you, tried this first and could defeat Uber Elder after dying once. I was also trying it co-op with someone else, turned out it's a lot easier for me alone.

I'm also done with Blight, completely finished atlas for the first time.

Thank you for this build, it was fun to play with.
Editado por útlima vez por DeepUnknown en 6 nov. 2019 3:37:04
"
SaintLucifer escribió:
Just hit 36/40 so i'm finally done with blight, must say this was quite a fun build to use. Really loving the new bone armor skill, it's a bit annoying at first to keep spamming it but you end getting used to it and it really make easier to do higher level content. Is almost like the old immortal call, just more manual and you actually have control when to use. Also really like the feeding frenzy gem, got it linked to my zombies for a nice steady extra damage buff to my minions. Here is my end gear, probably could have bought something better but honestly the build was so tanky it didn't even felt like i had to anyway:

Spoiler

Hey :)

I do agree that Bone Armor is nice after you get used to it. At first it was annoying for me to use as well, but it has saves me many times in Delves and other high damage areas.

Many players have been using Zombies + Feeding Frenzy this league. I will have to test it out, but it's hard to drop any links for it. If it stays the same and Zombies remain as tanky, it might be coming to build as at least alternative skill for 3.9.0

I would vaal the armor and try to hit +1 level for some extra in standard if you are done with the league ;)

"
Thank you, tried this first and could defeat Uber Elder after dying once. I was also trying it co-op with someone else, turned out it's a lot easier for me alone.

I'm also done with Blight, completely finished atlas for the first time.

Thank you for this build, it was fun to play with.

Hi :)

Gz on beating the Elder! \o/

UE is much easier when doing him solo compared to party. Some dedicated aura-build could be worth the party, but I would try to do the boss always solo.

I will continue improving the build for 3.9.0, check the thread once in a while if you like to keep following it. I got tons of fun improving the build for 3.8.0 with the readers and I'm waiting for next league already ^^
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
I am running a golemantalist with 10 golem. right now i am running 6+1+1+1+1. I am wondering if adding a carrion golem is more DPS. I will lose 1 flame golem and will be 5+1+1+1+1+1 but for every harmony i get and avarhe of 18% damage. since I am running 11 harmony that would be on around 200% more DPS for my golem. now the question is is it better than running 6 flame gomes?

https://pastebin.com/TvaNeydj
"
Aboly escribió:
I am running a golemantalist with 10 golem. right now i am running 6+1+1+1+1. I am wondering if adding a carrion golem is more DPS. I will lose 1 flame golem and will be 5+1+1+1+1+1 but for every harmony i get and avarhe of 18% damage. since I am running 11 harmony that would be on around 200% more DPS for my golem. now the question is is it better than running 6 flame gomes?

https://pastebin.com/TvaNeydj

Hello :)

There were lot of calculations about mixing Golem types at one point. If I remember, best mixes for total damage were about 2-4 Golem types and after that point you start to actually lose damage. I would maybe stick to 4 types, as Carrion Golem doesnt add any beneficial effect of increase DPS.

Less Flame Golems also means less shooting minions, so total clear speed might also drop as damage should be plenty to already 1-2 shot trash mobs and you want as many projectiles hitting mobs around you as possible.
did somebody try out "The Eternity Shroud Blood Raiment" on animate guardian yet?
does glimpse procc when the guardian gets hit??

40% slow-effect to enemies, when guardian gets hit sounds awesome.
Wiki sez:

"
Animated guardians cannot use skills granted by items. Equipping items like Death's Oath, The Rippling Thoughts, or Bubonic Trail will not allow the Guardian to use their associated triggered skills.

Suppose that would apply to The Eternity Shroud as well.

Elementalist chills to the tune of 13% slowdown by default... granted, not as sweet as 40% but a lot better than nothing. ;)
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 21 nov. 2019 1:28:14
"
tomay escribió:
Wiki sez:

"
Animated guardians cannot use skills granted by items. Equipping items like Death's Oath, The Rippling Thoughts, or Bubonic Trail will not allow the Guardian to use their associated triggered skills.

Suppose that would apply to The Eternity Shroud as well.

Elementalist chills to the tune of 13% slowdown by default... granted, not as sweet as 40% but a lot better than nothing. ;)

hm ok thats unfortunate. also thought about Death's Oath but thats more like an aura skill gem you have to cast yourself first, while Eternity Shroud works more like cwdt where you have to do nothing.
but wiki actually sais triggered skills dont work, damn. :(

i dont see the reason why ggg does it that way tho. AG is really weak by himself so what would be the problem if he triggers some on hit effects from unique items. afaik his only role is support anyway and the chance of loosing all items on death is a big drawback already.
we would get more gearing options for AG which increases complexity and freedom, which are things GGG wants for the game i thought.
Editado por útlima vez por Inos en 21 nov. 2019 4:07:50
As I said, as Elementalist we have 13% chill effect out of the box and when we pimp the utility skill with Bonechill Support we will slow them down to the tune of 17.5% which is the equivalent of lvl 36 Temporal Chains on rare/unique monsters (and not hampered by less effectiveness against bosses).

By default our utility skill only chills while we have chilling or elemental conflux, i.e. 6 out of 14 seconds plus chill duration. For perma chill we need a source of added cold damage to spells. Why I'm using this ring:

I was indeed using Bonechill Support with my Arc for a while but changed it for Combustion, this way I get 20% reduced fire resistance while I have igniting/elemental conflux, i.e. 6 out of 14 seconds plus ignite duration.
Editado por útlima vez por tomay en 21 nov. 2019 5:20:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional