[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Nvm, looked it up. Ele weakness is better at 20/20.
Editado por útlima vez por Degithelion en 23 nov. 2019 15:43:41
"
Inos escribió:
did somebody try out "The Eternity Shroud Blood Raiment" on animate guardian yet?
does glimpse procc when the guardian gets hit??

40% slow-effect to enemies, when guardian gets hit sounds awesome.

"
Suppose that would apply to The Eternity Shroud as well.

Elementalist chills to the tune of 13% slowdown by default... granted, not as sweet as 40% but a lot better than nothing. ;)

"
hm ok thats unfortunate. also thought about Death's Oath but thats more like an aura skill gem you have to cast yourself first, while Eternity Shroud works more like cwdt where you have to do nothing.
but wiki actually sais triggered skills dont work, damn. :(

i dont see the reason why ggg does it that way tho. AG is really weak by himself so what would be the problem if he triggers some on hit effects from unique items. afaik his only role is support anyway and the chance of loosing all items on death is a big drawback already.
we would get more gearing options for AG which increases complexity and freedom, which are things GGG wants for the game i thought.

"
As I said, as Elementalist we have 13% chill effect out of the box and when we pimp the utility skill with Bonechill Support we will slow them down to the tune of 17.5% which is the equivalent of lvl 36 Temporal Chains on rare/unique monsters (and not hampered by less effectiveness against bosses).

By default our utility skill only chills while we have chilling or elemental conflux, i.e. 6 out of 14 seconds plus chill duration. For perma chill we need a source of added cold damage to spells. Why I'm using this ring:

Verified

I was indeed using Bonechill Support with my Arc for a while but changed it for Combustion, this way I get 20% reduced fire resistance while I have igniting/elemental conflux, i.e. 6 out of 14 seconds plus ignite duration.

"
Nvm, looked it up. Ele weakness is better at 20/20.

Hello :)

Yep, unfortunately Animate Guardian can't trigger any skills in it's gear. I guess that is to make sure that summoners don't get too crazy combinations for minions.

Animate Guardian is on par with slightly buffed zombies when considering it's damage.

You can actually build semi-viable, meme AG build if you have few dozen exalts lying around and you are not in a hurry when doing maps, like in this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17oPmP8ORo

"Chains of Command" -armor also let's you use AG in bit more central role in your minion build, if you don't mind using Animate Weapons.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
What gem setup should I use for single target? Replace GMP with slower proj? I saw a build that used hypothermia, does winter orb chill bosses?

Went into uber atziri and while I cleared it the DPS was pretty low.
"
Degithelion escribió:
What gem setup should I use for single target? Replace GMP with slower proj? I saw a build that used hypothermia, does winter orb chill bosses?

Went into uber atziri and while I cleared it the DPS was pretty low.

Hey :)

Gz on beating Uber Atziri! But I have to say you did on absolutely bare minimum damage.

Each level gives Flame Golems roughly 10% more damage, so I would buy 21/0 Flame Golem gem for roughly 5c. Quality is nice but only adds small bonus compared to raw levels. 3x levels should give you 25-30% more Golems damage.

More imprortant is swapping helmet from Vertex to pseudo 6-link elder helmet. 2x more support gems (increased burning damage and minion damage) in helmet roughly double TV specs damage. And they are the main boss damage dealers, so the change should be instantly noticable.

There is not real reason to swap gems for bosses once you get all minion links working. Maybe some defensive for Uber Elder for easier survival, but default minion gems are fine even in that fight.

I guess hypothermia needs supported skills to deal at least some cold damage to chill or freeze, so I highly doubt that it would work.

If upgrading Flame Golems and helmet to pseudo 6-link doesnt help, please message again and ill try to add more ways to increase the dps ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
I thoought I'd waste some currency on fossil crafting this was the result just wanted to show it off
"
jazz3601 escribió:
I thoought I'd waste some currency on fossil crafting this was the result just wanted to show it off

Hello :)

Gz on true endgame item! o_0
Quad supports with 3x being perfect lvl 20, excellent curse enchantment and great ES and resistance. I'd say that is worth dozens if not hundred exalts. How many follils did you spend on it?
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e4nfhj/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141526_fork/

"
A new update is finally out, notable changes are as follows:

Impale DPS numbers courtesy of edmundsmith
Elementalist golem buff/damage nodes
Support for triad grips

100% Increased crit from being on consecrated ground
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Editado por útlima vez por Besovskii en 2 dic. 2019 17:30:46
"
Besovskii escribió:
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e4nfhj/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141526_fork/

"
A new update is finally out, notable changes are as follows:

Impale DPS numbers courtesy of edmundsmith
Elementalist golem buff/damage nodes
Support for triad grips

100% Increased crit from being on consecrated ground

Hey :)

Thx for info! I was wandering for a long time why PoB wasn't updated more often and now it actually makes lot of sense after reading the thread. I will be updating Elementalist tree for 3.9.0 with alternative PoB at least as alternative PoB link if normal PoB wont be updated by then. Now if we still could get Pledge of Hands stats right...

I wish best of luck for LocalIdentity and for hes work with PoB!
Hi friends hope all is well..

Now I have logged in after a little while and there has been a lot of changes, After the update passive skills got reset and I have followed the passive tree..

Once all my points have been used where its necessary. I still required 44 Dex points and I dont understand why please check my profile..

Toon :- Fearless_Witch

Thank You
Obviously the tree does not provide for all of the Dexterity required. You'll have to find some more dex on your gear (Gloves, Rings, etc.).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional