[2.5] 1H Foil/Lycosidae Crit Cyclone Raider/Hits Cannot be Evaded/10 Frenzy Charges/Darkray Vectors

"
alexutuspace escribió:
So?Is Iron Relfexes good for this build?

Don't think so. You can experiment with it if you want but I wouldn't suggest it.
IGN: Aristona
How did you have your frenzy ? I mean, for make them appears on you
Editado por útlima vez por Falice en 12 dic. 2016 4:16:02
would you recommend this build on Hardcore ?

i want to play a Raider as my next char and ur build really looks good.

im a bit concerned tho if i get enough life / eva with the lycosidae shield :o

Editado por útlima vez por Freez3r en 12 dic. 2016 5:27:02
Oh and 1 more thing.Do you use Full Evasion armor/shoes etc or just add some armor in there?
I might write up a guide of my own once I push into the end game a bit more, but I have been playing a build more or less the same as this one. It's v good and I def recommend it. Made a few changes myself plus I have some more optimizing to do, but I won't be giving up on this build anytime soon.
"
_Tav escribió:
I might write up a guide of my own once I push into the end game a bit more, but I have been playing a build more or less the same as this one. It's v good and I def recommend it. Made a few changes myself plus I have some more optimizing to do, but I won't be giving up on this build anytime soon.

Link it to me or here when it's done
"
Falice escribió:
How did you have your frenzy ? I mean, for make them appears on you

Raider ascendancy gives it.

"
Freez3r escribió:
would you recommend this build on Hardcore ?

i want to play a Raider as my next char and ur build really looks good.

im a bit concerned tho if i get enough life / eva with the lycosidae shield :o

To be honest, you can play alot more tankier builds on HC. If you drop damage nodes from this one and move into Scion life wheel, it may work.

It will still be very risky because we're evasion based. There is always a possibility of 1-hit KO.

"
alexutuspace escribió:
Oh and 1 more thing.Do you use Full Evasion armor/shoes etc or just add some armor in there?

Darkray Vectors is a BIS for this build unless you get godly rares.

"
_Tav escribió:

Good to hear people are playing similar builds! Let me know how it does for you.

IGN: Aristona
What limit for this build? Can it do uber lab/uber atziri/shaper/t15? Maybe there's some suggestions of items to have more damage and survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por BeDarkAndy en 1 ene. 2017 9:53:32
please add more details about every gem you use in this build! im a new player and that would greatly help
Can you have a more detailed gearing section thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por AntiSkid en 2 feb. 2017 7:30:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional