[2.5] 1H Foil/Lycosidae Crit Cyclone Raider/Hits Cannot be Evaded/10 Frenzy Charges/Darkray Vectors

Hey,

This will be my first build guide so I appreciate any feedback.

The Theory

2.5 patch brought some amazing features for this build.

- One Handed Foils now has the weapon range of 12 which helps Cyclone alot.
- Lycosidae (new unique shield) gives "Hits cannot be Evaded" mod.
- Raider buffed greatly.

Highlights

Pros and Cons

+ Has enough Cyclone AOE (comparable to Disfavour builds)
+ Hits cannot be evaded mod without getting RT (thankfully to our broken shield)
+ Crit based
+ Runs and clears very fast. (9-10 Frenzy charges plus Darkray Vectors) I'm doing like sub 1 min Dried Lake runs on a 1 Alc Weapon.
+ Evasion based so Carcass Jack gives plently of evasion
+ Sword based so gearing should be cheap (compared to daggers because everyone builds Dagger BF)
+ Vaal Cyclone with that much attack speed pulls/kills all the monsters to you in seconds. It is extremely useful for breaches. As long as you can survive, just stand at the center and destroy everything.
+ Very cheap
+ Very easy to level (Unique shield can be equipped at level 11. The Goddess Bound, which is arguably the best leveling weapon for melee builds is a 1 handed foil can be equipped at level 9)
+ Useful as a support in parties due to Vaal Cyclone
- Melee and Crit based so our health pool will be lower than 2H RT builds.
- No secondary 6L since we are not 2 handed. (can't equip Kaom's Heart)
- Physical reflect map not doable unless you equip "No physical damage" belt.
- If you use Vaal Cyclone, bear in mind that it locks you in place for few seconds and pulls all monsters to you. If you pull Fire/Storm/Ice Bearers, you will die. Slowly, painfully.

Tree

www.poeurl.com/Ugj

DPS

Cyclone DPS is currently around 45.000 (9 Frenzy charges, 3 Power charges, Hatred and HoI - no flasks, no concentrated effect) on a 5L with 195 PDPS/7 Crit foil that I bought for 1 alc. Bear in mind that all my items are extremely crappy and still using the rare stuff I found while leveling. I'm pretty certain achieving 100K cyclone DPS with increased aoe and 170K+ cyclone DPS with concentrated effect won't be hard when you're well equipped.

If you can't find a decent foil, just buy and equip a Scaeva unique sword for 1 alc. You'll miss plently of DPS and weapon range compared to a good rolled foil.

Gems

Cyclone -> Melee Physical Damage -> Increased Area of Effect -> Increased Critical Strikes -> Faster Attacks -> Added Fire Damage

Swap Increased Area of Effect to Concentrated Effect but maximum DPS/Atziri/Izaro.

Bandits

Oak- Oak/Kraityn/Skill Point - Kraityn

Leveling

I leveled all the way to merciless with the following weapons at the start of Breach league. Yes, I leveled with a level 17 foil till merciless because I couldn't find anything better.

It is very easy to level this character. This is what I usually do:

- Get a Goldrim, Wanderlust, Meginord's Girdle, Karui Ward, 2x Elreon Rings with -mana, Tabula Rasa.
- Equip Frost Blades at level 1 with level with it. You can support it with Added Lightning/Added Cold.
- Equip with The Goddess Bound at level 7 and level with it until Cruel.
- Get Herald of Ash/Hatred when you can. Also, when you reach act 2 you can buy Melee Physical Damage/Faster Attacks from the NPC.
- If you're slow, you can equip Whirling Blades/Faster Attacks.
- You should be around level 40 when you complete Normal difficulty. Check poe.trade for one handed foils. There should be some amazing rolled ones for 1 Alc or so. They should carry you until the end of Merciless. (If you can afford, get a Caruterizer because that item is way too strong at level 40 with ~400 base DPS.)
- Upon reaching level 60-70 range, make sure to buy a very decent foil.

Tree progression will be like this. (If you're inexperienced, try to get life nodes first.)

Herbalism ->
Brutal Blade ->
Thick Skin ->
Fatal Blade ->
Golem's Blood ->
Master of the Arena ->
Aspect of the Lynx ->
Blood Drinker ->
Fangs of the Wiper ->
Coldhearted Calculation ->
Acrobatics ->
Blast Radius ->
Cruel Preparation

Frenzy charges are very important so if you complete your labyrinth runs quickly, prioritize frenzy charges. Otherwise, get them when you complete cruel/merciless labyrinth.

Character name: WeeeeeeeIamFlying

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aristona37/characters

Video

Level 77, 10C worth of gear except 5L Carcass Jack, Rare Beach Map
https://youtu.be/OeRVIeNUWyM

Conclusion

Feel free to ask your questions to me via ingame chat.
IGN: Aristona
Editado por útlima vez por aristona37 en 11 dic. 2016 3:43:55
Reflotado por última vez en 2 mar. 2017 11:07:36
Reserved.
Video added, tree finalized.
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBLEFLQW1BiAGogceCC4NjQ3RDkgRLxGWEvEUdRa_FyYX3BmOGbQbrSP2JP0mlSoLLU0vcjBxMHwxsDY9OkI94j7PQdBDMUd-SO5JUUmxSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVh1Whpbr13yYeJirGNDZU1qk2uQbIxwUnSgdO11_XfXeK56hHrvexR_xoRvhNmHdonTjDaNfY2_j2CTJ5Uum42dqqEvo4qly7GztMW1SL02vea-ir6nwuzDM8v10K3TftQj1ELUUtZY18_awdy93ajjhOOf5w_nVOtj7YPuDu-I8NX5N_zF_94=

Something like that solves the 3 in mana leech gets u some hp leech and you dont go all the way to witch for no reason could use some more tweaks but looks better to me
should add gem setups and maybe a lvling tree
is it possible to have more hp? :D or more tank coz i feel its too glassy for mapping
Editado por útlima vez por iosk0 en 6 dic. 2016 14:49:29
Added a leveling guide and made some minor improvements.

"
biofrost escribió:
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBLEFLQW1BiAGogceCC4NjQ3RDkgRLxGWEvEUdRa_FyYX3BmOGbQbrSP2JP0mlSoLLU0vcjBxMHwxsDY9OkI94j7PQdBDMUd-SO5JUUmxSn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVh1Whpbr13yYeJirGNDZU1qk2uQbIxwUnSgdO11_XfXeK56hHrvexR_xoRvhNmHdonTjDaNfY2_j2CTJ5Uum42dqqEvo4qly7GztMW1SL02vea-ir6nwuzDM8v10K3TftQj1ELUUtZY18_awdy93ajjhOOf5w_nVOtj7YPuDu-I8NX5N_zF_94=

Something like that solves the 3 in mana leech gets u some hp leech and you dont go all the way to witch for no reason could use some more tweaks but looks better to me

I was struggling with mana leech while leveling so I picked those nodes. Just refunded them and 0.4% mana leech node is enough to cover all my mana issues, even on single target. I updated the tree to reflect those changes.

"
terziel escribió:
should add gem setups and maybe a lvling tree

I'm still toying with the gem setup but something like Cyclone/Melee Physical/Incr Aoe/Incr Critical Strikes/FA/Added Fire || WED || Life on Hit should work.

"
iosk0 escribió:
is it possible to have more hp? :D

The tree has 180% life right now. I'm equipping an Anatomical Knowledge jewel on the Witch area which makes it 190% life.

If you want to get more health, get Melding Node and put 1 more points to Thick Skin wheel for 20% more health, which makes it 210% life.

If you want even more health, place your last point on Coldhearted Calculation and move into Scion life wheel and Heart of the Warrior on the Marauder area. Also, put a decent life jewel on jewel socket located below the scion life wheel.

I'm not sure if I should get templar AOE nodes instead of Witch AOE nodes. It will have less INT (which is a requirement for increased aoe), less damage but overall be more tanky.

Both AOE nodes are really far so we sacrifice alot to access them. If you don't want the 15% increased AOE, then you will be even tankier. That's pretty much the maximum tankiness a health based melee crit build can get.

Also, you can swap Carcass Jack for a Lightning Coil/Belly of the Best if you want to achieve 6-7k life range.
Editado por útlima vez por aristona37 en 6 dic. 2016 14:55:58
can this build do Uber Lab farming or atziri??
nice build ill give it a try!
do you think snake bites would be a good choice or crit gloves?
"
hxcsmiley escribió:
nice build ill give it a try!
do you think snake bites would be a good choice or crit gloves?

Snakebite will be bad because we have ~10 Frenzy charges so charge duration will be minimal. Crit gloves should be fine as long as you can cap your resistances.

"
blackguyslikeskfc escribió:
can this build do Uber Lab farming or atziri??

Almost all builds does Atziri nowadays. This build will do it easily, probably by killing it the second she appears.

I couldn't try uber lab yet but as long as you play safe and don't get one shotted, you should be killing it in 10-15 seconds. You can't facetank him like CI builds though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional