(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Second time playing this build... I love it and i very grateful of ir guide... Still trying to get the resists and a good weapon/shield (if i have lucky my 40% famage barrage rat's nest eill sell)... I have some question to... Why the chaos damage on shield? Looking at my profile and ignoring the resists and rings... What should be my upgrade?
"
Kuromadoshi escribió:
mickeymickey, the guide hasn't been updated yet, but if you check several of the characters they are using the new Barrage support with Power Siphon as the single target config. Supposedly this does pretty good, but I would like to see it in action first. I have a friend that has played up to T5 maps and says it is fine, even with metamorphs. Would like to see red maps and metamorphs though.

even non meta build are fine with T5. If you claim "all content" build then it should be blast through synthesis map . KB is still fine even in T15 but Barrage stop working long ago with ~T13 boss two to three patches ago (before Abyss jewel nerf). It is the problem of GGG of creating dps sponge as well as forced meta shift by nerfing meta build to have inferior dps. Now it is totally not necessary to nerf Barrage enchantment
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
If you don't mind me asking, at what point did this wander start to feel okay? or phrased differently, how much currency should i have before making the swap to it?

on a small sidenote; did u buy the wand you have, or did u craft it? if you crafted it how did you go about doing so?
"
Reazion escribió:
If you don't mind me asking, at what point did this wander start to feel okay? or phrased differently, how much currency should i have before making the swap to it?

on a small sidenote; did u buy the wand you have, or did u craft it? if you crafted it how did you go about doing so?

The build always work with this wand if you just want it as currency maker.

If you want it to be a boss killer, craft or buy a lots good Abyss jewel, and get a good rare wand, may be it will work
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

For the Energy Leech Support, how much energy shield do I need for it to work properly? I just have the small amount from Thunderfist is that not enough to keep leeching energy shield?
So decided to swap over to this wander. Given my gear what do you think would be the next upgrade to aim for besides 20 quality gems and helmet/boot enchant? (will be running lab so i'll get em sooner or later)

Current gear:
Spoiler

Two more question why annoint "Profane chemistry" over something like "Prism weave"? What do we need flask effect for when we're not running dying sun?

Since Power siphon gives us powercharges against bosses, what's the point of using brinerot rallying cry?
Editado por útlima vez por Reazion en 26 dic. 2019 13:55:47
Anyone try The raider version of this build yet? Posted on page 532 i think. Hows raider vs pathfinder in 3.9? Also is this build still viable as an end game boss killer? I got about 20 ex to throw at it. Please anyone Who plays this, give me your opinions on it.

Merry christmas
I want to do a wander as my second char of the league. Considering this or a poison kb/ps assassin.
But not sure which one to commit to. Anyone playing this in 3.9? How much do you need to invest to kill t16 metamorphs?
"
toddliestew escribió:
Anyone try The raider version of this build yet? Posted on page 532 i think. Hows raider vs pathfinder in 3.9? Also is this build still viable as an end game boss killer? I got about 20 ex to throw at it. Please anyone Who plays this, give me your opinions on it.

Merry christmas

In 3.8 they silently nerfed Pathfinder by relocating flask node. I think it need more skill point to get 50% threshold from tree: need to get Profane Chemistry and Arcane Chemistry (and/or crafted on belt and using unique jewel)

For budget, your 20ex are throw into buying rare wand and abyss jewel and nothing special

How do you scale PS (and potentially KB) damage higher? Atm im running tier 11-13 maps, the clear is okay but single target is starting to lack pretty bad and i could use some advice.
If gear matters, I'll link mine below

Gear:
Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional