(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Build is a succes, using dual-wield tho with loreweave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr8LRbEN3Gs
How deep have you gone in Delve with this build?
"
NeoFryBoy escribió:
Does the Herald of Thunder lightning damage add to the KB explosions? If so, it seems you'd gain more from focusing on lightning damage. Sacrifice throatseeker for piercing, then swap HoI for HoT and swap Pierce gem for Energy Leech. You lose 3% on Barrage, but gain 31% on both projectiles and explosions. Theoretically.

Edit: Some guesstimation shows all that equates to 3% less damage overall when taking into account the reduced pierce. That's assuming 20 mobs lined up perfectly to receive all projectiles and 3 explosions. But the HoT change would still be a 4.6% gain.

HOT doesn't provide much (if any) extra damage to attacks than HOI does. I would only use HOT on bosses (I think it does provide a bit of damage? I'm not sure since POB is saying otherwise). Also, the point of HOI>HOT is that HOI has shattering, this is a MAJOR defensive and offensive buff (assuming you can deal enough damage to freeze/chill enemies of course).

Throatseeker, if you follow Toma's POB, is about a 12% more multiplier on damage. We ideally want to stack crit multi as a wander. Increases to damage are very minimal, especially if you're using Piscator or any %inc wand already.

Energy Leech is an ok solution. I just wouldn't put this on Kinetic Blast. Besides, pierce has an innate 22% MORE damage, so by not using Energy Shield leech, you're missing out on 18% MORE damage, not 31%.

Overall, you'd have about 12% LESS damage from removing throat seeker and only 2.4% MORE damage from piercing shots. This means you have about 10% LESS damage overall from switching from throatseeker to piercing shots.

IMO, barrage is lacking dps compared to most other meta builds so no need to gimp it to buff the clearing skill when the clearing skill does exceptionally well already.
Hello, I'm really liking the sound of your build. I'm a new player and still learning. I am having trouble opening your passive tree. Do you have a picture of the tree, or another link that will pull up a full tree?
"
Hvatvis escribió:
Hello, I'm really liking the sound of your build. I'm a new player and still learning. I am having trouble opening your passive tree. Do you have a picture of the tree, or another link that will pull up a full tree?

There is a Path of Building pastebin link you should use.
Download path of building (https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases) and import the whole build with that link.
Editado por útlima vez por pizza en 27 nov. 2019 1:59:26
I am currently trying out this build and i really enjoy it.
I wanted to ask how can i find out how much flask effectiveness i currently have

Other then that, the build has an immensive clear speed, did not try the endgame with it
Need some serious advice how to make most out of this build. I just started so my stats are barebones, I haven't fully leveled my gems yet.

May you take a look at my PoB and help me point on things I should focus into.

https://pastebin.com/ZJfffR8k
Will this be a good starter next league?
God they nerfed wander’s damage by about 13%, and here I was thinking we’d get a buff. I hope barrage support can bring back a bit of this damage if anything, otherwise Tomahawk might go insane. Also wander isn’t really a good league start unless if you are very confident with it.
I may be calculating it wrong, but I believe that Power Siphon + Barrage Support will be better single target than Barrage now. Using bad gear, I think the difference will be:

PS+BS: 821,105 dps
Barr: 432,384 dps

Power Siphon gets a lot of extra projectiles along with generating power charges for us.

1 Base Proj
+8 Lvl 21 Power Siphon
+3 Barrage
+3 Dying Sun
^Was used in the calculations.

Could get another +2 from Power Siphon helm enchant for 13.333% more damage I think.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional