(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Coatesy escribió:
Update:

Managed to move stuff around so I could respec out of cloth and chain.

Fixed jewels in the tree too, what should I be trying to aim for next?

Slot per slot :
- Gems : buy some 20/20 corrupt for your KB & Barrage setup. Except certain support gems, it should be a realy cheap af upgrade ;
- Boots : Get flat light uber lab enchant ;
- Belt : Unless you have an elder stygian vise, go for this stat architecture : life / inc flask dura / WED / res. Flask duration is an extremly underestimated affixe for this build imo.
- Rings : If you don't have any WED on it, you must have at least a T1 flat light to attack affixe on your ring. If you have a T1WED on it, a master craft flat light to attacks do the job.
- Amulet : Same as ring, but you can chose between crit multi or WED (or aim for the 2 at the same time if you have the currency). Note that multicraft on amu and rings can provide you an extremly well balanced architecture of stats. Do not underestimate this solution.
- Flasks : Put every flask 20% quality. Build a setup of utility flasks. Your base flask affixe buff should be "%inc duration". Utility affixe you should aim : Anti-Bleed as a mandatory (but you already have one on life flask), then anti-curse is, imo the second most usefull utility affixe you can get. Then, you can get, % inc move speed or %evasion. Other affixe who remove elemental aliement effects are useless with Pathfinder ascendency, just like other guys said previously.

A little point on abyssal jewels might be necessary.

Core affixe (at least 1) :
- Tier 1 : "Adds x to xx Lightning Damage to Wand Attacks" => Note, aim this one in priority if you craft your own jewels (regaling or slam exalt).
- Tier 1 : "Adds x to xx Lightning Damage to Attacks"

Usefull secondary affixes (at least 1+) :
- "Adds x to xx Lightning Damage to Wand Attacks"
- "Adds x to xx Lightning Damage to Attacks"
- % to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
- % increased Attack Speed
- % increased Attack Speed if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently
- xx to maximum Life

Other usefull affixes you can aim
- xx to Accuracy Rating
- Damage Penetrates 2% Elemental Resistance if you haven't Killed Recently
- Adds xx to xx Cold Damage to Wand Attacks
- Adds xx to xx Cold Damage to Attacks
- % chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
- % increased Effect of Shock
Also can any1 take a look at my gear and tree and telle what can i do ? My barrage and KB tooltip in h/o are both at 55k ( which is kinda low compare with u guys which are above 60k ).
hello guys!, im level 89, sitting at 5,1k hp, atm im a bit stuck in what i need to upgrade now, my jewels probably arent the best, missing barrage enchant and probably something im missing i need to improve. in ho with only hoi and wrath up i have 17k dps with kb, and 24k with barrage, sometimes i feel t14+ bosses die very fast and sometimes die slow, maybe im doing something wrong, but well, i expected to be worst than i do in single target, and ok i need to get 20/20 in each gem and that will boost my single target damage for sure. If someone can help me, what i should upgrade first ill appreciate it.

this is my gear atm:

you can check my profile if i did something wrong with the tree.

Edit: What do you think guys buying devotos with +1 barrage enchant? better than starkonja's without it? i dont have enough currency to afford +1 enchant on starkjonjas

Editado por útlima vez por blingtin en 3 feb. 2018 8:55:47
"
huyakf1997 escribió:
"
desmondk07 escribió:
So I went with Darkness enthroned as good elder stygian with flask effectiveness is hard to come by, but after playing around with pob seems the dps difference is not really much (an additional jewel is as good as replacing conquerer) though life is lower as i am missing that in the 2nd jewel. Shaper dps is abot 2.6m (tooltip barrage 64k, kinetic blast 54k) life is still low at 4700 so maybe i would just concentrate on leveling (been stuck at 91). Struggling to find good upgrades at reasonable prices at this stage. But farming has been real fun!

What's your hideout tool tip without the boot enchant ?

58k barrage without boots. Just golem+hoi+wrath
guys help me pls ! how i must leech on this build ? only just vinktar? i am noob =(
Hey nice build, im still new to this game but the build is quite challenging at bosses.

After act 7 I am not doing enough damage and I get one shotted, is there something I can do with my gear and gem setup?
Editado por útlima vez por rinseo en 3 feb. 2018 13:10:00
"
p0dstava escribió:
guys help me pls ! how i must leech on this build ? only just vinktar? i am noob =(

Your source of leech :
- Blood Drinker = 0.4% of Attacks dmg leech as life ;
- 1 skill point in Essence Sap or Spirit Void wheels = 0.4% of Attacks dmg leech as mana ;
- Vaal Pact = Double life leech and life leech rate ;
- Vinktar.

If you have the feeling you are laking of leech, then it's because of your lake of dps.
You can deal with this problem by sacrifying 3 skills points and grab Vitality Void nodes.

There is 3 reasons to this situation :
- You are underlevel, and need to reach the level 90 to realy start to experience the full power of this build ;
- You miss 2 jewels socks, which is a huge mistake. Jewels socks is one of the bigest dps buffs this league, so it one of the top priority nodes you should grabe ;
- You are in a full mf config, and curently sacrifying your rings slots for 2 Ventor. Even if you have realy good Ventor, this ring does not provide any dps buff. Rings slot can brings us from 3 to 5 dps affixes per slot. For this reason, I personnaly would never consider Ventor as a wise choice for a Wander build.
if anyone here is done with this build and wants to sell his complete GG wander gear you can me msg me ingame @NoLifeAllIn
Hello fellow wanders!

I've been running a wander with abyss items up until now but have been having alot of trouble with end game content as of late (e.g. Chimera with damage mods) so was looking at swithing to QoTF for a bit more survivability.

I've had a bit of a play around on PoB and it looks as though switching to QoTF would net me the following

- Double my evasion, chance to evade increased from 30% to 60%
- Reduced HP by 500, from 5700 to 5200
- Reduced DPS by ~15%, shaper DPS from 1.4 mill to 1.2 mill
- Extra 16% spell block chance from Atziri's step

At this stage I'm still questioning whether it's worth it. I've had a look at some guardian videos by Giammy which show some impressive play, but my ultimate goal would be to be able to do all guardians deathless with full damage mods which I haven't seen any evidence of thus far (I still need to work on my mechanics a bit though). It would seem as though this build suffers much from the same weaknesses especially with 'unlucky dodge chance' and 'monsters have increased accuracy' mods which I seem to always roll on my guardian maps.

Any advice for achieving my goal?

IGN: _FuRi
Editado por útlima vez por Shadowfuri en 3 feb. 2018 21:24:19
Any thoughts on my gear so far?

Spoiler

Dont know what should i upgrade next, i guess any upgrade now will cost tons of currency right?

Anyway, thanks for the guide, im having alot of fun, the clearspeed is amazing.
Editado por útlima vez por babsbegood en 4 feb. 2018 8:32:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional