(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey Guys,

Got lucky with some drops and got to upgrade my gear a bit. Just looking for advice on what to upgrade and any improvement I should make to the tree. I replaced my Diamond Rings with Opal rings and the damage seems better but I don't shatter as much.

Cheers

"
Coatesy escribió:
Hey Guys,

Got lucky with some drops and got to upgrade my gear a bit. Just looking for advice on what to upgrade and any improvement I should make to the tree. I replaced my Diamond Rings with Opal rings and the damage seems better but I don't shatter as much.

Cheers

Craft WED on your belt

Get decent Abyss jewels, bowstats and flat phys are awful for your build ...get life, multi attack speed and FLAT ELE

Augment your diamond flask, quality on your magic flasks

Put 30% resist on the shield, slam the rings, whatever ... just cap resist so you dont need to waste points on cloth and chain

Culling strike piscators

dont worry about your critchance you still have the wandwheel before you
"
Malaugrym escribió:
"
Coatesy escribió:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Craft WED on your belt

Get decent Abyss jewels, bowstats and flat phys are awful for your build ...get life, multi attack speed and FLAT ELE

Put 30% resist on the shield, slam the rings, whatever ... just cap resist so you dont need to waste points on cloth and chain

Culling strike piscators

Thank you! I must of missed some jewels when I swapped over from playing TS Windripper. Thanks for the advice :)
"
Coatesy escribió:
"
Malaugrym escribió:
"
Coatesy escribió:
Hey Guys,

Cheers

Craft WED on your belt

Culling strike piscators

Thank you! I must of missed some jewels when I swapped over from playing TS Windripper. Thanks for the advice :)

anti Freeze roll on diamond flask is useless for pathfinder, since we have elemental ailments immunity while using any flaks.
try to get a more useful roll depending on your needs, like increased evasion (more speed and defense), curse removal or anti bleeding
unlike other classes, having the correct rolls on the flasks is very important for a pathfinder
Editado por útlima vez por Giammafix en 2 feb. 2018 19:08:27
So how much crit change should be enough ? I have 40% crit in h/o but it feels kinda lack cluster. These are my gear atm, still looking for another amulet :
Are any of the watcher eyes good? It seems like the Wrath's lightning pen and either grace/haste combos would be good. Is anyone running them?
Update:

Managed to move stuff around so I could respec out of cloth and chain.

Fixed jewels in the tree too, what should I be trying to aim for next?
So I went with Darkness enthroned as good elder stygian with flask effectiveness is hard to come by, but after playing around with pob seems the dps difference is not really much (an additional jewel is as good as replacing conquerer) though life is lower as i am missing that in the 2nd jewel. Shaper dps is abot 2.6m (tooltip barrage 64k, kinetic blast 54k) life is still low at 4700 so maybe i would just concentrate on leveling (been stuck at 91). Struggling to find good upgrades at reasonable prices at this stage. But farming has been real fun!

Sweet build, will end the league with a Wander. And I will never understand how some people can play Wanders without QotF so something similar to this will probably be what I end up doing.

But leaning towards a Scion 14-16 Abyss Jewel stacking version. Maybe Pathfinder+Assassin or for a bit more defense Pathfinder+Slayer. That many Abyss Jewels seem to outperform the Pathfinder by a lot. 5m+ Shaper DPS seem reasonable with either version.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 3 feb. 2018 5:53:21
"
desmondk07 escribió:
So I went with Darkness enthroned as good elder stygian with flask effectiveness is hard to come by, but after playing around with pob seems the dps difference is not really much (an additional jewel is as good as replacing conquerer) though life is lower as i am missing that in the 2nd jewel. Shaper dps is abot 2.6m (tooltip barrage 64k, kinetic blast 54k) life is still low at 4700 so maybe i would just concentrate on leveling (been stuck at 91). Struggling to find good upgrades at reasonable prices at this stage. But farming has been real fun!

What's your hideout tool tip without the boot enchant ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional