(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi!

Currently I am working right now on leveling my gems to 21. Didnt have much luck with the first round of vaaling, and I'm wondering which gems should I prioritize to get lvl 21 on first? In my offhand I am leveling EEE gems, while filling my empty slots with barrage/kinetic blast wherever I can. Is this the correct approach?
Editado por útlima vez por Klintisztvud en 5 oct. 2017 18:18:41
Hey, rly enjoying the build
guess i play a lil different version, but it works for me
got 2x 6l one for power siphon one for barrage

any advice on where to go from here? rly wanna upgrade
guess wand is a candidate?
Spoiler

thanks for all kind of feedback
maybe skilltree/jewel/wand thats what iam thinking
Editado por útlima vez por Rufnet en 5 oct. 2017 21:28:23
"
Claydelas escribió:
"
FoggyNights escribió:
"
at0mic109 escribió:

1 quick tip would be to change your vinktar. Added spell damage does nothing for you. Added flat damage to attacks is expensive but you can meanwhile upgrade to the lightning penetration one

Also, enchants on your gear go a long way,the boots are especially easy to get

I just realized this whole time I have a spell damage one so I looked at it..
It does add the lightning damage to the tooltips on my LA and barrage. Is there something passed that that makes the attack one better?

Both Barrage and Kinetic Blast are attacks not spells, so it literally does NOTHING. Only beneficial thing you get is the ridiculous leech.
"
xSpecte escribió:
Does anyone have a poe.trade link for decent jewels for the build? Thanks.

http://poe.trade/search/atotenoraubaot
http://poe.trade/search/okaboonarusino
The cobalts of course being more expensive as wand attack speed has the highest roll so it's better in every case.

Thanks a lot man.
How important is the increased charges used stat on Vinktar's? Should I focus on to have it low? The added lightning damage to attack roll is more important right? The range of charge uses only varies in this range: 54-60?

Editado por útlima vez por DaveNotDave en 6 oct. 2017 4:50:23
"
DaveNotDave escribió:
How important is the increased charges used stat on Vinktar's? Should I focus on to have it low? The added lightning damage to attack roll is more important right? The range of charge uses only varies in this range: 54-60?

Naa don't worry about it. I'd get the one that consume less charges if I have the option but wouldn't pay any significant premium for a good/perfect roll. In my experience:

1) Quite important to have many charges for your eva flask as that one is being used for movement speed boost a lot of the time (especially when backtracking or running lab). I've got 5 uses on my stibnite which feels amazing.
2) When clearing packs it doesn't really matter as even the Vinktar would refill by clearing one big pack.
3) When fighting end game bosses such as extra life guardians or whatever it might be that doesn't die from one flask activation you sometimes get lucky with a flask not consuming any charges but in most cases you will just have to accept only having one vinktar use weather it consumes 54 or 60 charges.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
"
AlmightyPatman escribió:
"
DaveNotDave escribió:

Naa don't worry about it. I'd get the one that consume less charges if I have the option but wouldn't pay any significant premium for a good/perfect roll. In my experience:

1) Quite important to have many charges for your eva flask as that one is being used for movement speed boost a lot of the time (especially when backtracking or running lab). I've got 5 uses on my stibnite which feels amazing.
2) When clearing packs it doesn't really matter as even the Vinktar would refill by clearing one big pack.
3) When fighting end game bosses such as extra life guardians or whatever it might be that doesn't die from one flask activation you sometimes get lucky with a flask not consuming any charges but in most cases you will just have to accept only having one vinktar use weather it consumes 54 or 60 charges.

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer!
At 5164hp lvl 90 and doing pretty decent, some bosses are just not doable however. some T15 maps are ignore boss right off the bat. Unsure how to proceed with gear now without spending a ton of ex that I dont have due to 6L and Dying sun that took a good chunk out of my stash. I figure I need to hit 6K life asap however. I just cant see this guy ever doing hydra etc. but damn is it fun though. 4 blue sockets is doing my head in so Im going for slower projectiles until I got a few million chromes. my gear below:
Editado por útlima vez por Tsteken en 6 oct. 2017 16:14:23
save up for vinktar pen flask if u cant afford light attack,
try get 120/160 light dmg enchant on boots
just buy few offerings, go global 820, get some1 to carry u lab if u cant do it urself and try ench urself
"
At 5164hp lvl 90 and doing pretty decent, some bosses are just not doable however. some T15 maps are ignore boss right off the bat. Unsure how to proceed with gear now without spending a ton of ex that I dont have due to 6L and Dying sun that took a good chunk out of my stash. I figure I need to hit 6K life asap however. I just cant see this guy ever doing hydra etc. but damn is it fun though. 4 blue sockets is doing my head in so Im going for slower projectiles until I got a few million chromes. my gear below:

Your gear needs a lot of improvements. No enchant on your helm...i would buy a +2 barrage devotos. Your jewelry is not great...missing a lot of extra WED and flat lightning damage. Besides the life and cold resistance your belt is horrible. Flasks need improvement a long with vinktars.

Rolling a 4B QOTF is damn near impossible...i wasted over 2500 chromes trying. What I did was buy a second QOTF and did the vorici jeweler trick to get them. Took me all of 10 minutes and less than 700 jewelers and less than 10 chrome

Oh and your boot enchant is crap! Upgrade that asap... Took me 4 uber runes to get the 1 to 160 added lightning damage.

A lot of this stuff is mentioned in the guide
Editado por útlima vez por at0mic109 en 6 oct. 2017 17:11:49
Really enjoying this build. +2 barrage is impossible to get. Not sure what else I can update apart from the boot enchantment.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional