(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Fr3shDee escribió:
"
Malaugrym escribió:
"
Fr3shDee escribió:
Don't really get the build tho. Been playing a lot on that character but I keep dying in Spooder forest every now and then and thus, loosing a lot of exp and time. Got 6 link, dying sun, a shit load of evasion but last map I got one shot by the boss. Guardians are impossible at this point. Tried a white minotaur and died several times w/o dealing significant dmg...

Biscos, ventor, no boots enchant, tempest binding

yes physical spells hurt, but there is no defence against that you could really get as a evasion wander except for high life

Obviously I tried guardians with a high multi, ele dmg amulet and with an opal ring.
Still the dmg is somewhat garbage

Why post garbage MF gear then when you are asking for help? Clearly the gear isn't as good as you think. Tempest doesn't do crap for single target... I have a 4ex +2 barrage devotos and I can clear guardians fine
"
xSyK0TiC escribió:
I think I have good gear, but man, dps is zzzzzzzzzzz

If things are in a big pack, fine, a few monsters around no go, and bosses in maps are alright, but tried shaper and the DPS is barely there...

Added to attacks vinktar boosted my dps by over 400k, soo.. get a dps ammy and maybe even swap atziri's for wise oak if you really need more damage. 6ex devoto with +2 proj is a good choice for bossing.
"
xSyK0TiC escribió:
I think I have good gear, but man, dps is zzzzzzzzzzz

If things are in a big pack, fine, a few monsters around no go, and bosses in maps are alright, but tried shaper and the DPS is barely there...

Dude you are complaining about single target lacking when you are using a Tempest Binding instead of one of the helms that actual boost single target. Also no gripped gloves, enchant on boots can be higher, no wise oak, no barrage enchant, you don't have an added damage to attacks Vinktars, and you are using a Bisco's. You should probably be using a Stibnite for extra survivability, as the blind the cloud provides is huge. Did you even read the guide?
Editado por útlima vez por xSpecte en 4 oct. 2017 17:00:40
"
at0mic109 escribió:
Hey, please go back and carefully read the guide or posts. Dying sun adds 2 projectiles...with 50% flask efficiency it adds a third projectile.. all the flask nodes on the tree give you just under 50%...so adding that jewel gives you the extra boost over it...giving you the third projectile

Yes I checked the jewel section thanks :)

Hi all,

I just respec'd to this wander build and am quite happy about the trash clearing abilities. However, the single target DPS is... meh. But so is my gear, so there's that. I read the guide thoroughly, especially boondoxsaints' part.

Now, I have around 4ex to spend. Can anyone of you advise me as for which gear pieces I should replace first (bearing in mind my 4ex budget)?
Also, would you recommend regretting some passives for say throatseeker?

My idea was to wait with the jewel slots because I think good jewels won't quite fit my current budget.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/C2qaGtMc

Anyhow - thanks for the great guide!

Cheers
"
tkwondave escribió:

Hi all,

I just respec'd to this wander build and am quite happy about the trash clearing abilities. However, the single target DPS is... meh. But so is my gear, so there's that. I read the guide thoroughly, especially boondoxsaints' part.

Now, I have around 4ex to spend. Can anyone of you advise me as for which gear pieces I should replace first (bearing in mind my 4ex budget)?

My idea was to wait with the jewel slots because I think good jewels won't quite fit my current budget.

Cheers

1 quick tip would be to change your vinktar. Added spell damage does nothing for you. Added flat damage to attacks is expensive but you can meanwhile upgrade to the lightning penetration one

Also, enchants on your gear go a long way,the boots are especially easy to get
Editado por útlima vez por at0mic109 en 4 oct. 2017 17:32:37
"
tkwondave escribió:

Hi all,

Cheers

What I did for my wander back when i had 1ex budget was to buy a vinktar square for ~50c back then and have a guild member run it for me. It's a 2/4 in chance to get something beneficial with of course 1/4 for the best option. I got it on my second try and saved over 4ex by doing so. You have to be lucky tho. Also you can get a pretty sick wand for under an ex.

was 55c and

was 19c
Note that a lot of people have really bad piscator's too. The % elemental and attack speed rolls are especially important. Just for perspective a perfect piscator's is basically on par with my current ele wand that is completely end game viable. A perfect one won't be cheap but there is no need to run around with a crap one either.
Editado por útlima vez por supremePINEAPPLE en 4 oct. 2017 20:25:12
Does anyone have a poe.trade link for decent jewels for the build? Thanks.
"
at0mic109 escribió:

1 quick tip would be to change your vinktar. Added spell damage does nothing for you. Added flat damage to attacks is expensive but you can meanwhile upgrade to the lightning penetration one

Also, enchants on your gear go a long way,the boots are especially easy to get

I just realized this whole time I have a spell damage one so I looked at it..
It does add the lightning damage to the tooltips on my LA and barrage. Is there something passed that that makes the attack one better?
Editado por útlima vez por FoggyNights en 5 oct. 2017 5:42:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional