Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

i killed him yesterday on red map with an unoptimized gear..[/quote]

" Unoptimized gear " lol i just saw your profil.
"
"
cutkiller escribió:
i killed him yesterday on red map with an unoptimized gear..

" Unoptimized gear " lol i just saw your profil.

The whole time I thought you were ranting about not being able to kill uber elder. I just realized you were talking about red elder :o Now I'm pretty convinced you were attempting it with onsl-empo 4L d^_^b
Editado por útlima vez por yakoob en 26 mar. 2019 17:29:17
@Zeratul_PL

Thanks for your help!
hi, i'm sorry if i will look a bit lost.... but i have a question and i didnt find it in this post... i'm following that build... and im lovin it, but i can't understand why the "perks" i don't know if thats how you call... the "PoB" tree... my question is: "why to invest my passive skill points in "minion things"... such as "damage, hit points"... if u can explain it to me, i would apreciate...

hope u understand me, sorry for bad english. :) just loving ur build.
"
yancaleu18 escribió:
hi, i'm sorry if i will look a bit lost.... but i have a question and i didnt find it in this post... i'm following that build... and im lovin it, but i can't understand why the "perks" i don't know if thats how you call... the "PoB" tree... my question is: "why to invest my passive skill points in "minion things"... such as "damage, hit points"... if u can explain it to me, i would apreciate...

hope u understand me, sorry for bad english. :) just loving ur build.

Look at the "Spiritual Aid" perk, that you need to take too.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
I have a question regarding that stat:

"Global Critical Strike Multiplier"

Does this stat even do anything because of "Elemental Overload" in the passive tree?
Also, do we need alot of crit strike chance on weapons?
Editado por útlima vez por UberJaeger en 26 mar. 2019 18:32:51
yes,im following the guide to the "lettering".... what i'm not understanding... is how does minion damages affects a build that uses arc as first attack.

thanks for the help.
"
yancaleu18 escribió:
yes,im following the guide to the "lettering".... what i'm not understanding... is how does minion damages affects a build that uses arc as first attack.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid
"
yancaleu18 escribió:

thanks for the help.

The perk allows whatever buffs you add to your minions also get added to you.
So the DMG buff you gave your minion? Is now a DMG buff to yourself.
Hi all, been following this build since last league. Now I'm mapping and thinking of improving my damage.

Just want to ask regarding Jun's Craft Bench option "(51–60)% increased Lightning Damage (10–11)% chance to Shock for one hand melee, one hand ranged"; Will this option boost Arc damage or its only for attacks?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional