Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Does the labyrinth enchantment +25% fire golem damage increase our damage because of spiritual aid?
Sorry, noob question.
How important is chaos resistance in the economy of this build? The goal is to reach 0%? I see that this affix appears just in 1 slot in the guide. Is it related to DPS or clearing speed?

Thanks!
@wolkar
To be honest - chaose resistance is only a minor help. There are some mobs/ bosses which are using pure chaos dmg - that's why it's worthy to have some ress. But those are pretty rare or they are still abelt o pretty "one shot" you with such skill - that's why having some chaos ress is usefull, but it's not necessary.

It's not related to our DPS, nor clearing speed at all. Just a little more chance to not die instantly if you make a mistake during hard fight.
"
Spoiler

Hey, well yeah as i tough with this build which is around 20ex worth right now, it's impossible to kill Elder in red map, so im not even going to try uber elder.

Perfect example of spending multiple ex in the opposite direction of what you are trying to achieve. Your rant is totally out of place. Endgame fights are the ultimate proving grounds in this game. Those are not for bobs in copy-paste clearspeed versions of builds.
"

You litterally get ONE SHOT by the spear, one shot by the tentacles, the dps is not high enough to quick pass the phase 1 and 2.

First of all, you got onslaught supp in your main link. Are you realy trying to phase Elder on a 5L?
Further rant in spoiler.
Spoiler
Second, get good daggers, your daggers are mediocre, no single more multiplier there in form of penetration or elemental as extra chaos. Shaped amulet with pen or elder amulet with non-chaos as chaos should help aswell.
If you want to farm uber elder then you need to build around Cold/Phys dmg mitigation and huge ehp pool.
Take Purity of Ice instead of Blasphemy-Enfeeble to mitigate cold dmg, lvl 23 would be perfect if u can figure out a way. With some aura effectiveness nodes on the tree you can achieve 7% extra max res with ease.
Optimized Wise Oak cold<fire<lightning res should further help with that by reducing cold dmg taken by 10% while still maintaining 15% pen for your lightning dmg.
Drop Blasphemy-Enfeeble for Storm Brand-CoH-Enfeeble. You dont want facetank elder to keep him enfeebled with this build so blasphemy is totally useless here.
Get more survi body armor. Xplosions wont help you kill the boss.
Get alva rings with one mod flat+% life, mana and ES. Boost your ehp pool as much as you can so you dont get one shot.
+1 minimum endu charge crafts in rings will mitigate 8% phys which is a huge deal.
Phys taken converted to element should further help with that.
Phys mitigation flasks aswell. (basalt, taste of hate)
Chaos golem instead of flame golem. Flame golem provides 20% 'increased' modifier which is total garbage. Chaos lvl 22 another 5% phys mitigation. If cant figure out a way to get it to 22 then lvl 20 will still be 4%.

"

I did endless runs on uber elder with my previous builds, but i can confirm that with this build, it's impossible unless you're a robot :D
Spoiler
Not mechanic or gameplay invole, since you cannot escape every single ice spear or tentacles every single time, and if you get hit, you die instantly.

So it's been fun but i'm a little bit dissapointed for having spent 20ex on a build that can't handle a single normal Elder on a red map to complete the quest.

There is no point for me to keep going and wasting my time on this build, ill simply wait the next league, too lazy to make another char...

You can't confirm anything since you've built the build totaly wrong for the encounter you were trying to defeat. I wonder how did you get your 'endless uber elder runner' certificate without basic knowledge about this specific encounter mechanics?
"

but the build is still fun for map clearing tho ! with inpulsa, seing the packs of mobs explode is quite hilarious. But for single target or big boss waoh, i have no idea how you got your 17 or so uber elder run as you said Enki ^^

No rage but it's disapointing to spend 20 ex on a build that can only do map clear :s

Like you said Inpulsa is great for speed farming maps but not for boss fighting. So if you want to farm endgame bosses why do you spend 10ex, which is half of your budget, on a 6L Inpulsa that doesnt help you achieve what you want. Moreover you further hadicap yourself by making it a 5L with a poor gem choice.
edit: acctually, that empo3 probably makes it a four and a half link.
Editado por útlima vez por yakoob en 26 mar. 2019 8:58:29
@Enki91

Is it possible to add the best lab enchantments to your guide? or have i overlooked something? Would appreciate it. Thank you for your effort on this very detailed guide,
"
UberJaeger escribió:
@Enki91

Is it possible to add the best lab enchantments to your guide? or have i overlooked something? Would appreciate it. Thank you for your effort on this very detailed guide,

Gear Section -> Helmet -> Additional Info -> Best enchantment
Gear Section -> Gloves -> Additional Info -> Best enchantment
Gear Section -> Boots -> Additional Info -> Best enchantment
Editado por útlima vez por yakoob en 26 mar. 2019 12:16:16
"
yakoob escribió:
"
UberJaeger escribió:
@Enki91

Gear Section -> Helmet -> Additional Info -> Best enchantment
Gear Section -> Gloves -> Additional Info -> Best enchantment
Gear Section -> Boots -> Additional Info -> Best enchantment

Thank you.
Also i have another question, is the jewel "Primordial Might" useful somehow ?
"
yakoob escribió:
"
Spoiler

Hey, well yeah as i tough with this build which is around 20ex worth right now, it's impossible to kill Elder in red map, so im not even going to try uber elder.

Perfect example of spending multiple ex in the opposite direction of what you are trying to achieve. Your rant is totally out of place. Endgame fights are the ultimate proving grounds in this game. Those are not for bobs in copy-paste clearspeed versions of builds.
"

You litterally get ONE SHOT by the spear, one shot by the tentacles, the dps is not high enough to quick pass the phase 1 and 2.

First of all, you got onslaught supp in your main link. Are you realy trying to phase Elder on a 5L?
Further rant in spoiler.
Spoiler
Second, get good daggers, your daggers are mediocre, no single more multiplier there in form of penetration or elemental as extra chaos. Shaped amulet with pen or elder amulet with non-chaos as chaos should help aswell.
If you want to farm uber elder then you need to build around Cold/Phys dmg mitigation and huge ehp pool.
Take Purity of Ice instead of Blasphemy-Enfeeble to mitigate cold dmg, lvl 23 would be perfect if u can figure out a way. With some aura effectiveness nodes on the tree you can achieve 7% extra max res with ease.
Optimized Wise Oak cold<fire<lightning res should further help with that by reducing cold dmg taken by 10% while still maintaining 15% pen for your lightning dmg.
Drop Blasphemy-Enfeeble for Storm Brand-CoH-Enfeeble. You dont want facetank elder to keep him enfeebled with this build so blasphemy is totally useless here.
Get alva rings with one mod flat+% life, mana and ES. Boost your ehp pool as much as you can so you dont get one shot.
+1 minimum endu charge crafts in rings will mitigate 8% phys which is a huge deal.
Chaos golem instead of flame golem. Flame golem provides 20% 'increased' modifier which is total garbage. Chaos lvl 22 another 5% phys mitigation. If cant figure out a way to get it to 22 then lvl 20 will still be 4%.

"

I did endless runs on uber elder with my previous builds, but i can confirm that with this build, it's impossible unless you're a robot :D
Spoiler
Not mechanic or gameplay invole, since you cannot escape every single ice spear or tentacles every single time, and if you get hit, you die instantly.

So it's been fun but i'm a little bit dissapointed for having spent 20ex on a build that can't handle a single normal Elder on a red map to complete the quest.

There is no point for me to keep going and wasting my time on this build, ill simply wait the next league, too lazy to make another char...

You can't confirm anything since you've built the build totaly wrong for the encounter you were trying to defeat. I wonder how did you get your 'endless uber elder runner' certificate without basic knowledge about this specific encounter mechanics?
"

but the build is still fun for map clearing tho ! with inpulsa, seing the packs of mobs explode is quite hilarious. But for single target or big boss waoh, i have no idea how you got your 17 or so uber elder run as you said Enki ^^

No rage but it's disapointing to spend 20 ex on a build that can only do map clear :s

Like you said Inpulsa is great for speed farming maps but not for boss fighting. So if you want to farm endgame bosses why do you spend 10ex, which is half of your budget, on a 6L Inpulsa that doesnt help you achieve what you want. Moreover you further hadicap yourself by making it a 5L with a poor gem choice.

I didn't used onslought on my attemps.

I used it with another gems setup since the one recommanded doesn't work.
But anyway, you can't defeat Red elder with this setup or any setup with this build, inpulsa or no inpulsa. With shroud of the lightness either.
The damage is just to low with arc this league for boss killer, and the survability is no strong enough aswell.

So like i said, i knew this build wasn't meant to beat boss easily, but it's a shame that even when you put loads of gear on you can't achieve that aswell.

So yes, this build is for delve farming / map farming, but not for end game boss content.

Im just going to reroll this character for blade vortex or storm brand which is better for boss :)
Editado por útlima vez por Quickcatobackup en 26 mar. 2019 13:59:44
Hi, new ps4 player here, your build and leveling guide seems nice and I plan to follow it, but seeing the passive tree, I'm encountering differences between the "Passive Tree Goal" on the leveling guide and your "Path of Building", for example:

Passive Tree Goal activates MOM on act 1;
Path of Building activates MOM only on act 8 (like your writing on leveling guide, so this should be the updated one, I imagine, just seeking confirmation).

So, which tree should I follow? The "Passive Tree Goal" or the "Path of Building" one?

Thanks for the guide.
"
"
yakoob escribió:
"
Spoiler

"

Further rant in spoiler.
Spoiler

"

Spoiler

"

I didn't used onslought on my attemps.

I used it with another gems setup since the one recommanded doesn't work.
But anyway, you can't defeat Red elder with this setup or any setup with this build, inpulsa or no inpulsa. With shroud of the lightness either.
The damage is just to low with arc this league for boss killer, and the survability is no strong enough aswell.

So like i said, i knew this build wasn't meant to beat boss easily, but it's a shame that even when you put loads of gear on you can't achieve that aswell.

So yes, this build is for delve farming / map farming, but not for end game boss content.

Im just going to reroll this character for blade vortex or storm brand which is better for boss :)

i killed him yesterday on red map with an unoptimized gear..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional