[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

I don't know if that has been asked before but isn't a Bronn's Lithe better for this build then the Carcass Jack? I can't try on my own because I have no currency...
Can u post a steps of passive skill tree ? like..

LVL20 Passive Skill Tree:

LVL40 Passive Skill Tree:

LVL60 Passive Skill Tree:

LVL80 Passive Skill Tree:

If u can do this i really appreciate it
Could someone explain me how you have so much armour and so much chance to block attacks?... I have a similar gear but I only get 4500 armour and 35% chance to block attacks...
Editado por útlima vez por Madasan en 8 sept. 2015 7:42:11
hi, i need a bit of help i want to muse this build i got two good drops

i want to addapt to take more block cause actual build only have +4% addicional block chance.... i hope someone help me ty.
"
Madasan escribió:
Could someone explain me how you have so much armour and so much chance to block attacks?... I have a similar gear but I only get 4500 armour and 35% chance to block attacks...

The magical Rumi's Concoction ;o)
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
"
InnerSanctuary escribió:

i want to addapt to take more block cause actual build only have +4% addicional block chance.... i hope someone help me ty.

Just because OP uses facebreakers doesn't mean he can make every facebreaker build out there for you. Your build is completely different from what OP has there is no way to compare these builds.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
good build gratzz
Editado por útlima vez por Jezzi en 9 sept. 2015 15:34:33
"
PaladinSMD escribió:
"
InnerSanctuary escribió:

Just because OP uses facebreakers doesn't mean he can make every facebreaker build out there for you. Your build is completely different from what OP has there is no way to compare these builds.

Dang, man. Real constructive response there.

While that shield does use a mechanic that is non-existent in OP's build (ES on block and ES in general), one thing I learned from Solvyns lazy pally build is that to make use of the ES gain you only need yo have enough of an ES pool to hold a few blocks' worth, if that makes sense. Having some ES on a couple other items, for example. Like boots, jewelery, etc. It doesn't require any passive investment. If you have some spare ES pieces sitting in stash, give it a shot. You don't need a huge ES pool since it will also be continually depleted, but you basically want it high enough that gaining more than one block's worth isn't a waste.
Watched your 1.3 videos, where you nearly die to courtyard boss. 2.0 videos are only midlevel maps, so can't judge much from them.

IMO drop blood rage and grab vaal pact. This build already has enough DPS, vaal pact would make it much more tanky in all situations, especially in parties with 6p health where you can't rely on everything dying instantnly.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
why u have a 73% block chance? ur passive doesnt have many nodes on block.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional