[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
Munkehboi escribió:
40% more physical damage comes from Phase run though not sure how that will interact with Cyclone as its a skill single use buff so it would take effect and end with the first hit. Good for bosses.

Ah, yeah, that's looking excellent.

"
I also wont need a lvl 3 enlighten or conquerors jewel to run 3 auras. A lvl 2 Enlighten and Charisma will enable yo to run a 50%, 35% and 25% auras.

Well using Enlighten with those auras and this build is kind of pointless since you won't have enough mana left to do anything. No need for Enlighten, but you'll have to link your extra skills to Blood Magic. The lvl 3 Enlighten situation I was talking about is only if you use 50/50/25 auras.

"
Munkehboi escribió:
Flame dash was announced as a new skill after your post which means there is now another viable movement skill along with Phase run.

Earlier I was talking about movement skills that can work with Fortify. FB builds are still stuck with Shield Charge since the new skills are spells. But they do look fun, and Phase Run could definitely have a place here.

Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
I think the main problem right now is not the damage but surviving with this build.
The blockchance nerve hit me hard, I feel like a total glass cannon right now. I went from 75% block to 38% and Abyssus negates my current physical protection (armor). Resistances are all up 75%+ and the only thing I am missing is belly of the beast but I can't see how 1000hp would change much if I still get the same amounts of damage without mitigation. Any way to improve survivability with awakening? What are your thoughts?
Has this build already been updated for 2.0?
Playing it now on 2.0. Level 90 and I've lost 20-30k DPS. Having to use Fire golem to increase DPS. Only running Hatred and HoF. Proliferation has been nerfed so replaced Reduced mana with Fire Pen. Still burns and melts stuff, radius is smaller thats all.

I havent optimized the tree though. Took AoE nodes due to the nerf on cyclone radius etc. Dosent seem worth it so will respec in physical damage nodes instead. Somehow gained about 50hp lol.

I havent run any maps yet as playing through Act 4 content. As far as story content goes, everythings been easy as usual. Daresso and Voll were a push over. Not at Kaom yet but bear in mind Act 4 is only around level 68-70.

Most surprisingly with only 1% life leech on my Amulet, I've had no life issues at all.

Edit: Malachai down but that was more difficult than Atziri, died 4 times. Learning the fight along the way I think next time I could do it deathless. Heading for maps now that the stories done. Will feedback the build and changes I make along the way if I can.
IGN: Munkehboi
Editado por útlima vez por Munkehboi en 10 jul. 2015 18:17:38
"
Psykrom escribió:
I think the main problem right now is not the damage but surviving with this build.
The blockchance nerve hit me hard, I feel like a total glass cannon right now. I went from 75% block to 38% and Abyssus negates my current physical protection (armor). Resistances are all up 75%+ and the only thing I am missing is belly of the beast but I can't see how 1000hp would change much if I still get the same amounts of damage without mitigation. Any way to improve survivability with awakening? What are your thoughts?

Are you using Determination? That helps a lot (Hatred + Determination + HoA + lvl 3 Enlighten + Charisma on the tree + the Conqueror's Efficiency jewel). Try something like this. The shield defense nodes on the tree go a long way if you use a powerful shield like Lioneye's Remorse. Use Riposte + Reckoning + Melee Physical Damage + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to generate Endurance Charges. Lvl 20 CwDT + Warlord's Mark + Molten Shell is great too. And pop Taste of Hate/Granite Flask + Rumi's whenever you can.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Editado por útlima vez por Tempada en 10 jul. 2015 19:05:26
"
Tempada escribió:
"
Psykrom escribió:

Are you using Determination? That helps a lot (Hatred + Determination + HoA + lvl 3 Enlighten + Sovereignty on the tree). Try something like this. The shield defense nodes on the tree go a long way if you use a powerful shield like Lioneye's Remorse. Use Riposte + Reckoning + Melee Physical Damage + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to generate Endurance Charges. Lvl 20 CwDT + Warlord's Mark + Molten Shell is great too. And pop Taste of Hate/Granite Flask + Rumi's whenever you can.

Are you able to run that setup. I did the calculations and tried a similar setup but I dind't factor in mana multiplier for HoA. Ele prolif, fire pen and increased burning takes man reservation for HoA to a whooping 42% from 25% standard. I just cant run HoA in that gem setup with 2 x 50% auras.
Editado por útlima vez por Munkehboi en 10 jul. 2015 18:48:11
"
Munkehboi escribió:
Are you able to run that setup. I did the calculations and tried a similar setup but I dind't factor in mana multiplier for HoA. Ele prolif, fire pen and increased burning takes man reservation for HoA to a whooping 42% from 25% standard. I just cant run HoA in that gem setup with 2 x 50% auras.

Whoops, I meant Charisma, not Sovereignty. In order to run this setup, you can't link HoA to any damage boosters. You have to put Hatred + HoA + Determination + Enlighten all together and say "screw it" to HoA Prolif or Fire Pen.
"
Tempada escribió:
"
Munkehboi escribió:

Whoops, I meant Charisma, not Sovereignty. In order to run this setup, you can't link HoA to any damage boosters. You have to put Hatred + HoA + Determination + Enlighten all together and say "screw it" to HoA Prolif or Fire Pen.

I think you do mean Sovereignty :) You can't run it with Charisma. You need 14% reduced reservation. Charisma only grants 12%. I think Artic Armor would be a better choice for defense is most situations now.
"
Munkehboi escribió:
I think you do mean Sovereignty :) You can't run it with Charisma. You need 14% reduced reservation. Charisma only grants 12%. I think Artic Armor would be a better choice for defense is most situations now.

Bah, no, I mean Charisma! Sorry, I keep screwing up. You need: Enlighten lvl 3 + Charisma + Conqueror's Efficiency to run Hatred + Determination + HoA. Phew.

I don't think Arctic Armour is worth it since you only get the chill effect. Sure, chill is nice, but I'd rather have more armour if I can't take advantage of the other AA bonuses.
Editado por útlima vez por Tempada en 10 jul. 2015 19:07:25
Hi guys. Can anyone update passive tree for reference? Ty

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional