[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

Hi, how about if I only had a 4 or a 5 link ? What would be the most important other then Cyclone linked with blood magic? is it concentrated effect ? added fire or faster attacks?

Would you use a lousy 5L ( Lvl 35) flat 300 armour
Or always changing to 4L armour as you level ? Let me know thanks ! :)
Editado por útlima vez por RadianceZ en 31 mar. 2015 5:44:30
Is this build worth it with Non Legacy Facebreakers?
To the last 3 posters: all those questions are answered either in the first post or in the last couple of pages in the topic.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Hi. I dont now whicj way i must go no beacuse one passive tree on first side is without shadow arena but with reduced reservation nodes and second one (one page back) is with few points in shadow arena. Which one is better for hc?
My current Facebreaker
Spoiler

IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Editado por útlima vez por lDantonl en 30 abr. 2015 9:53:14
which masters do you recommend?
Editado por útlima vez por Psykrom en 4 abr. 2015 6:24:51

Hey guys! So this is how close I got to this build, I'm still lvl 67 and I have started not long ago, tell me is there is something I could upgrade. Also I dont know how pro players do to have over 76% res in all elements. And please tell me if there is a way to get positive chaos res (if it is useful)
Editado por útlima vez por FaceOfPersona en 1 abr. 2015 23:20:30
Pull out the increased duration gem from your helm and put in reckoning. It's a free big damage aoe every time you block. If you want an overall large damage upgrade then switch out your life leech gem for concentrated effect. Helps to have quality bonus on that, cyclone and blood rage if you can afford them.
what is the point going overcap all resistance?like right now i have 76 (90) 75 (120) 75 (76)
IGN-BeautifulMiledi or OnlyUseCold
"
sweeper92 escribió:
what is the point going overcap all resistance?like right now i have 76 (90) 75 (120) 75 (76)

Non really. But you can do a lower resist map like the one below and still have capped resist.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Editado por útlima vez por PaladinSMD en 5 abr. 2015 4:19:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional