[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"

i just switched to tabula rasa, and I added a Lifeleech gem, just wondering, would tabula rasa be strong enought to bring me at atziri an 78 map? life leech+bloodrage = 13% life leech
and i think im gonna drop the reduced mana node, to get more life,phys dmg

Possibly. It is entirely possible if you know the fight well and very good at dodging but the problem I found is the cyclone speed whilst trying to dodge is too slow. Cyclone is not a good 'movement' skill like whirling blades or leap slam so the chances you get hit are high whilst the cyclone animation is on. The problem is DPS more than anything else for Atziri.

The way you kill Atziri is to damage her quick enough inbetween her stages that she dosent actually unleash a spell on you. I've tried with around 40k DPS first time round and its not enough, she will flameblast or cast lightning before her HP goes down. Around 60k DPS is good enough though, you kill her before her spells are completed.

You have to tweek your gear a bit for Atziri too. I do at least. I switch in Saffels and switch haste out for Purity of fire, at least with a ruby flask you can tank some hits if you get caught.

I hope getting the Tabula rasa has helped. Should help with both DPS and survivability until you can afford better gear.
IGN: Munkehboi
Editado por útlima vez por Munkehboi en 28 ene. 2015 6:22:29
So DeChaoOrdo how the test is going with the new tree?
I just want more feedback before respecting the nodes :)

Also is storm shield really worth it ?
---
"
Kelemn escribió:
So DeChaoOrdo how the test is going with the new tree?
I just want more feedback before respecting the nodes :)

Also is storm shield really worth it ?

I love it so far. I have no trouble facerolling 78 maps, the added damage is awesome.

To me Tempest Shield is worth it yeah. I respecced 5% block so I get 4% back from TS. Other options are Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice, both give about 300 dps extra so they're not worth it.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Whats your total block chance? If its anywhere near 50% might be worth using Endurance charge on melee stun + Reckoning/Vengence + Increased AOE to generate endurance charges to help survivability.

I've always found it a very nice combo on block builds plus it would synergise really nicely with all the added physical damage and increaed AOE from Carcass.
Editado por útlima vez por Munkehboi en 28 ene. 2015 14:01:03
"
Munkehboi escribió:
Whats your total block chance? If its anywhere near 50% might be worth using Endurance charge on melee stun + Reckoning/Vengence + Increased AOE to generate endurance charges to help survivability.

I've always found it a very nice combo on block builds plus it would synergise really nicely with all the added physical damage and increaed AOE from Carcass.

I'm at 42% block chance. I don't need the endurance charges because they get sucked up by Immortal Call anyway and unfortunately I have no gem slots left to make a Reckoning/Vengeance setup.

It's a nice setup but not particularly usefull for this build I think.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Can you update the first post with the tree and your cwdt setup ? :)
---
"
Kelemn escribió:
Can you update the first post with the tree and your cwdt setup ? :)

I will really soon
playing this build got around 65k cyclone , really nice dps for unarmed builds:D
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
This may have been asked before, but I'd like to know if this build is viable with Bringer of Rain instead of Abyssus. I have a legacy Facebreakers & BoR. I don't have an Abyssus, and I definitely don't have a 6L (aside from Tabula)

Would I be able to expect similar dps/survivability?

I really like the idea here of using prolif Herald of Ash to quickly clear large mobs, in fact this is the reason I'm looking at this thread.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Zedda escribió:
This may have been asked before, but I'd like to know if this build is viable with Bringer of Rain instead of Abyssus. I have a legacy Facebreakers & BoR. I don't have an Abyssus, and I definitely don't have a 6L (aside from Tabula)

Would I be able to expect similar dps/survivability?

I really like the idea here of using prolif Herald of Ash to quickly clear large mobs, in fact this is the reason I'm looking at this thread.

Most difficult aspect might be getting max resists and having to use extra skill points to cap it. DPS will be lower overall but you might still be able to churn out good DPS numbers, probably between 50-75k dependant on Facebreaker roll and gems. I've played with the idea of a legacy BoR and would change it to take advantage of the 15% block and get as much block chance on it and build it around trigger gems with reckoning/riposte to generate endurance charges and curses etc. Overall though I dont think it would come close to the potential that Abyssus and an 6 Link armor piece would give though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional