Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

Thanks for the very detailed response, low_Unam. Your ability to drop blood magic and life leech and run DPS gems instead makes a huge difference.

Just for grins I swapped out my life leech for an 18/20q Faster Attacks and got my DPS up to 16k (from 12k). And swapping my gloves with a pair of Maligaro's got me to 20k - I obviously cannot run this setup since I need both blood magic and life leech in my 6-link (but, with a bit of jewelry upgrading to cover resists I should be able to equip Maligaro's which takes me from 12K to 15K dps).

Bottom line - those Acuitys really are OP!
Editado por útlima vez por hankinsohl en 11 mar. 2015 8:13:20
ye, and they cost as much :)

PS.
6l ripper ~60ex (well, lol, not 60, dat roll is >100ex i think)
6l coil ~30ex
4 lvl emp >30ex
corrupted step 5ex
aquity >100ex
+ from jewelry only belt >50ex i guess
+ all auras 21q20, all gems 20q20 (well if u play 24/7 u can get it pretty fast)
so i reckon if u make a build that cost around 300ex and it does_not kill uber, then it sucks :)

PSS. trolls are trolls :)
Editado por útlima vez por tntultra en 11 mar. 2015 9:24:57
Tbh I am not sure why you call me a troll, but I will still try to respond to that.

-Yes the Ripper is nice, and I was super happy wehn it dropped when I finally got the 6l (btw the first and only 6l I was ever able to craft) in fact I was so happy that I decided to do a build with it
-coil is not needed, for maps you don't even need a 2nd 6l
-acuity are need the way I play it (I bought them 2 patches ago for 75ex and went broke in doing that)
-you do not need such a belt if you choose an other chest resist will be no problem to cap (you can also easily drop the boots for rareboots) then you can get OKish rings and belt for a few ex
-Gems and aruas, I got lucky there and corrupted most myself but they are not needed (removing empower I will loose 4 aura lvls and in hidout it will take my dps from 45.8 - 39.6 as long as you have midlvl auras your dps will be more then enough)

(you might be right if you have to buy the stuff now the prices might be what you name, I don't know since a lot of it is selfound and/or bought a long time ago)

You are right this is not a super cheap build or beginner friendly, but I never said it would be.
Still the only key items are the gloves and the windripper, but then I did build it around these items.

I wanted to proof myself that there is a way to use the bow for all the content in game. Then there were questions here and ingame, how I deal so much dmg, or why I have no mana issues and I decided to answer them here and not in an own thread.

I don't understand whats wrong with that, or why that marks me as a troll.
Editado por útlima vez por low_Unam en 11 mar. 2015 11:09:58
It just resembled me of topics like "ridiculously expensive and efficient" or so, sorry about that.
I know about jewellery and 6-link ripper, so in fact i was trolling about it :)
Still it differs radically from op because of acuity. I'm actually surprised you got all these nodes to vaal pact. I would go only for evasion and then to duelist side to pick up as + acc + proj dmg + hp cluster.
Np, sorry if I got you wrong there.

But I didn't skill to vaalpact. :)
I meant - just take a major eva node right below harrier (reflexes) and dont go any further at all.

BTW guys, what's the best strat to lvl up char like this (on softcore, so spending some chaos and gems are now an issue)? I just want to test whether drop rate is _really_ so low at high levels (for example 89+ farming 71-74 maps) and make a new char for that purpose without spending much time lvling.
(i switched pretty much all of the gear towards 270 iir, but it doesnt work as it used to be at low levels)
Really appreciate ur help there :)
Editado por útlima vez por tntultra en 11 mar. 2015 18:19:45
Anyone know how good a Drillneck set up would be for this build?
"
tntultra escribió:
BTW guys, what's the best strat to lvl up char like this (on softcore, so spending some chaos and gems are now an issue)?

I used Molten Strike equipped in a Redbeak up until level 12 or so and then I followed Mathil's recommendations on leveling as provided in his "Leveling" section on page 1 of this thread. I grabbed reduced mana reservation nodes first so that I could run auras/heralds just as soon as they became available. I have a ton of low-level uniques which I equipped to provide resists/mana regen/life while leveling.

The above strategy worked pretty well. Clear speed was very fast but I was squishy as hell - which seems to be what a Windripper character is all about :-)
Editado por útlima vez por hankinsohl en 12 mar. 2015 6:41:55
Is The Taming Prismatic Ring would be good for this build?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Gear
Spoiler

I have 10751 dps without power critical.

Btw, I'm lvl 87 and it's my first char. I dont have money.

How can I get more powerful?

Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional