Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
Exiled_Wanderer escribió:
What DPS are you guys reaching with your setups?

20k just auras
25k w/ charges
29k with promise flask
Creator
Sort of interested in what the clear speed is with a 4 link, considering this build for the 1week/next leagues and getting a 5 link early into the league could be an issue.
"
zero124 escribió:
Sort of interested in what the clear speed is with a 4 link, considering this build for the 1week/next leagues and getting a 5 link early into the league could be an issue.

dude just use a tabula rasa, he even says thats what he did, works fine
is lowlife windripper possible? i saw your previous guide, but it is outdated just like all the other lowlife windripper builds. :/
My damage as follows -

Gmp + 1 additional arrow ( 6 Arrows )( 5 Projectiles per Arrow )

With Aura's - 32 k
5 charges - 41 k
5 charges + Atz flask - 49 k
5 charges + Atz flask + Vaal Haste - 61 k

Lmp + 1 additional arrow ( 4 Arrows )( 3 Projectiles per Arrow )

With Aura's - 46 k
5 charges - 59 k
5 charges + Atz flask - 68 k
5 charges + Atz flask + Vaal Haste - 86 k

Editado por útlima vez por BangoSkank en 6 nov. 2014 5:15:22
"
is lowlife windripper possible? i saw your previous guide, but it is outdated just like all the other lowlife windripper builds. :/

I dno, maybe. I really haven't given it any thought and have gone out of my way not to because having played low life builds before I don't really like them as they feel almost like pay to win. Obviously you're not paying in $$$ (you can to buy the shit needed though) but I mean getting the most expensive items in the game to have the best builds in the game, by far.

Don't know what everyone's obsession with low lifing windripper is though. Is the dps not good enough right now? I imagine you just want more life/ES buffer for taking damage since my 3-4k life isn't all that much? Or is the build just not expensive enough for a lot of people at the moment?

I can probably think about it sometime tomorrow since I guess I'm mildly curious if a low life version would improve the build and I have nothing better to do.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
BangoSkank escribió:
My damage as follows -

Gmp + 1 additional arrow ( 6 Arrows )( 5 Projectiles per Arrow )

With Aura's - 32 k
5 charges - 41 k
5 charges + Atz flask - 49 k
5 charges + Atz flask + Vaal Haste - 61 k

Lmp + 1 additional arrow ( 4 Arrows )( 3 Projectiles per Arrow )

With Aura's - 46 k
5 charges - 59 k
5 charges + Atz flask - 68 k
5 charges + Atz flask + Vaal Haste - 86 k

That's pretty similar to my current dps. I don't have any + arrow stuff though and I'm curious, which do you opt to use more often, LMP or GMP? I imagine I'd probably still be using GMP because the dps is good enough that you may aswell have an extra arrow for clearing larger packs faster but could easily see an argument for swapping to LMP.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hi I am right now at:

GMP
just auras -39k
charges 53k
Flaks, Vaal Haste - 75k

LMP
just aruas 54k
charges 74k
Flask, Vaal haste 105k

Will be a bit higher if I get my HoT to 20/20 form 18/20 now.

But used a more defensive idea with, LC, and 40%doge 45% spelldodge. So way more then this is possible. Esp with mirror worthy gear.
Editado por útlima vez por low_Unam en 6 nov. 2014 7:59:50
@ Mathil

I am messing around with what to do with my spare 6 link in chest , and am currently trying out a second tornado shot with Lmp which gives a damage boost for bosses in groups .
I wouldn't replace GMP Nado shot for general clearing as you get the extra projectiles as well as extra arrows , but there is a noticeable dmg boost on single target imo .

I think a more interesting idea for the 2nd 6 link would be -

Curse on hit - Assassin's mark - Pcoc - Chain - Split arrow

This allows your to keep up charges easily and run a chest with better defenses , which in turn allows for more offensive jewelery , or to add in some mf gear ect .

For example -

Is what I am testing out atm .
Editado por útlima vez por BangoSkank en 6 nov. 2014 10:49:04
"
Mathil escribió:
"

I dno, maybe. I really haven't given it any thought and have gone out of my way not to because having played low life builds before I don't really like them as they feel almost like pay to win. Obviously you're not paying in $$$ (you can to buy the shit needed though) but I mean getting the most expensive items in the game to have the best builds in the game, by far.

Don't know what everyone's obsession with low lifing windripper is though. Is the dps not good enough right now? I imagine you just want more life/ES buffer for taking damage since my 3-4k life isn't all that much? Or is the build just not expensive enough for a lot of people at the moment?

I can probably think about it sometime tomorrow since I guess I'm mildly curious if a low life version would improve the build and I have nothing better to do.

it just happen that i have a 6L shav instead of volls protector.. i would wait for your thoughts regarding the possibility of doing low life with it :) been following your guides for some time now :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional