Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Ruffneck058 escribió:
"
atmosphere01 escribió:
For the person with 5k dps you're missing about 60% weapon ele damage from 1 ring and neck and attack speed from gloves.
For the other guy you are missing a windripper which is probably the most important part of this build.

Still that diffence between 5k or 20k is pretty high. I tried using some more gear with more elemental dmg but it still didnt scale that much. Even I am using an alpha's houl so my auras are now level 22.

Im hitting now 10k max. Still decent but not near the 20k the OP has.

What would be better btw, more crit multi or more ele dmg? From what i've noticed crit multi scales better then ele dmg.

Crit multi fo sho. Starkonja's over Alphas, Voll's Protector over Coil. You lack crit multi in several places over the tree, the accuracy I think is suffering a little bit from the lack of the bow nodes? Gloves need a lil AS. The second ring and ammy are v. weak.

Alright thanks for replying! Got few better rings with WED and crit multi. Will try the Starkonja's and rats nest. My chance to hit is 88% so its still decent. I like the coil it helps allot staying alive. Volls got no protection at all but it does saves me a slot in my frenzy to drop pcoc.
Just did the new unique map Death and Taxes. Shouldn't be too bad with capped resists but you know... that'd be just making to too easy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUEaYrwGGok
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
RaiseTheSteaks escribió:
With the uber Atziri's Gloves, what skill points can be moved around?

I bought Acuity yesterday for 46 ex on Ambush. The gloves are a VERY welcome addition to the build: I now leech 100% instead of 40% on crits (75% crit when charges are up), which means that I basically insta-heal on 3 out of 4 shots. Reflect should also be much less of a problem now. And I could remove a whole bunch of nodes because I no longer need Vaal Pact. Finally I regenerate life again :)

I am currently operating the following Shadow build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FtQX5DkgPqw_EEZYV8Ba_GYYZihnVGo8dqh4aIuokPCT9JpUnqSpbLYMvbzB8MgEzDDZ7OdQ6WDt8RnFJO0lRUUdVS1ptXvpf4WHiYqxjQ2skbWxte2-eb_JwUnC7fXV_xoMJhxmH24w2jX2Nv4_6lwabJpu1naOdqqCfoaSio6dcqn-quKxHshm0OLSjtUi4yrvjwFHDOsSiykrKj8960hnTftQj1QDWndbR2RPaZOGI4dvjhOUZ51TndOjW6xTwQvPq9tr7Cfv1_Kv-uv7I_5P_3g==

I have 2 unspent points, and am using Grace instead of Haste.

Debating the following:
- should I take Ondar's Guile?
- are the 4% life / 6% evasion nodes in Ranger start area worth it?
- should I remove the 10% and 30% more evasion nodes in the Scion evasion wheel?
- or go for the big option: remove Acrobatics, scrimp everywhere I can and go from Finesse to Iron Reflexes and pick up Thick Skin (18% life) while I am there. 9K armor or so helps a lot against Evangelists and other phys-scum.

Any remarks on this tree are VERY welcome.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Editado por útlima vez por Flapdrol en 4 jun. 2014 4:58:27
Do you actually have any evasion to make Ondar's worth taking? Because I was thinking about it but I only have 20% chance to evade personally so it would be a pretty big waste to get it.

I'd put a point into Crystal skin (15% status avoidance) and if I had spare points, I'd probably throw them into the 4% movement speed nodes funnily enough.

If you're running grace though I imagine you have something like 30-40% evasion so yea I think I'd stick with Acro, get Ondars and try to gain life wherever you can on the tree otherwise. The 4/6 ranger nodes are pretty average but if you have nothing else left it may be a good idea.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Do you actually have any evasion to make Ondar's worth taking? Because I was thinking about it but I only have 20% chance to evade personally so it would be a pretty big waste to get it. If you're running grace though I imagine you have something like 30-40% evasion so yea I think I'd stick with Acro, get Ondars and try to gain life wherever you can on the tree otherwise. The 4/6 ranger nodes are pretty average but if you have nothing else left it may be a good idea.[/quote]

Running Grace with the aura nodes and 68% of increased evasion from the tree. Its about 40%.

"
Mathil escribió:

I'd put a point into Crystal skin (15% status avoidance) and if I had spare points, I'd probably throw them into the 4% movement speed nodes funnily enough.

Why Crystal Skin? 15% is only a low chance, and:
- Ignite me all you like. I outleech it or drink a heal potion (don't even have dispel burning)
- Frost is nasty, but the only thing that consistently freezes me are boxes (they are predictable, so I use a potion) and Shrine-Piety, which two-shots me. With Ondar's, it is unlikely she can hit me twice before I can do something (or is it a spell?). Necro-Merveil only stutters me a bit.
- Lightning: shock stacking is not nice, but if I get hit enough to be triple-stacked I am most likely dead.

And for movement speed I use 2 Surgeons's Quicksilvers of Adrenaline, which puts me in hyper-active-weasel-on-meth mode almost continously.

I find it almost unimaginable that Atziri's Acuity will not be nerfed soon (which is why I got my mitts on a pair). The power difference between haves and have-nots is enormous, they have no drawback (they have 70-ish life and very substantial armor). There is an enormous divide between those who can mine them (and now have thousands of exalts) and those who have to buy them. If left as is, the next 4-month-league will be a race towards who can kill Uber-Atzi the soonest.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Editado por útlima vez por Flapdrol en 4 jun. 2014 8:53:19
First of all have played with mathils ele buzzsaw build for long now (lvl 90 atm) and loving it. Started long time ago scion for this Split Arrow build (only 20+ atm) and might continue it. Just wonder what bow better before I can afford Windripper, Thicket bow with much more APS and crap crit or Harbringer with much more crit and crap APS?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
First of all have played with mathils ele buzzsaw build for long now (lvl 90 atm) and loving it. Started long time ago scion for this Split Arrow build (only 20+ atm) and might continue it. Just wonder what bow better before I can afford Windripper, Thicket bow with much more APS and crap crit or Harbringer with much more crit and crap APS?

Thicket with much more APS but you won't get the same results :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"

Thicket with much more APS but you won't get the same results :P

How about Voltaxic Rift? Just dropped today (play on standard), doesnt seem to go for good prices these days I asume (so still much away from Windripper price with my currencies) and wondered can it work on this build decently?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
I found a Voltaxic the other day. Put it on and lost like 45% dps. So nah, not for this build exactly. Maybe with some other tweaking but as it stands it's pretty bad for this build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional