[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
i dont rly think any bench crafted item will be better then the crafted items right now of the fact that you can only get mid tier values therw will be like 1-2 items for a special build but i rly rly dont think it will effect any of st gear everything is perfect and there is no item where 1 mod would be better then its right now maybe like 6% block from the shield rest is already bis , do you know any st gear where a bench mod would be better?

If multi was added on rings, we would need a fresh set of rings. Shield slot could lose the block yeh for whatever - we just don't have the mod table to do any concrete speculation yet :D

Maybe belt has new good mod?
i was aware with the crit but what mod would you drop on it and who would ever craft a t1 wed and t1 light dmg ring again? i mean everymod on the ring is 100% necessary accuracy is huge , the res huge the flat es would be the only thing you could dropp for it but would it be better to loose es for even more dmg with this already insane dmg? dont think so

with belts i am pretty sure armour would be great to replace and get something new awesome on it and those are rly rly rly rly easy to craft i mean a 6t1 belt doesnt cost more then 200-250ex to craft if your rng is normal

it'd actually be even cheaper to make a new belt - because you'd only be crafting to x5 t1 and then benching the final mod on.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

it'd actually be even cheaper to make a new belt - because you'd only be crafting to x5 t1 and then benching the final mod on.

Rather off-topic and probably better suited for general discussion (like most of the posts here since Forsaken Masters news posts) but wouldn't you "bench" a mod after using a Regal? You reduce the mod pool so statistically your desired mods have a higher chance of landing.
Or do the 1337 crafters make sure they get certain imprints?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
Ashen_Shugar_IV escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

Rather off-topic and probably better suited for general discussion (like most of the posts here since Forsaken Masters news posts) but wouldn't you "bench" a mod after using a Regal? You reduce the mod pool so statistically your desired mods have a higher chance of landing.

that would be smart but the best crafts are already in the game, they just need to use an imprint where it has 5 t1 mods and bench the last one in.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

If you're absolutely sure that you want whatever benched mod it is forever then yes you're right - could take the prefix (which is whats open in the hypothetical belt we're discussing - replacing the flat armor roll) after regaling.

Depending on what the benched mods available are you might want it as the final mod for easy changing with eternals, we'll have to see what options they give us I guess.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

That could be a strategy if for instance the regal netted 2 prefix, 1 suffix and you bench another prefix. Like that, you block out prefixes and only have suffixes. However, if the result of benching is 2 prefix, 2 suffix, it won't be any different.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

That could be a strategy if for instance the regal netted 2 prefix, 1 suffix and you bench another prefix. Like that, you block out prefixes and only have suffixes. However, if the result of benching is 2 prefix, 2 suffix, it won't be any different.

It potentially allows you to progress further into a craft before you really start to burn the et/ex though does it not?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Unless you block out a prefix or suffix group, no.

Doesn't really matter about your progress, you still have the entire mod pool to roll from.
is there any build tree for scion?
"
Joshe escribió:
is there any build tree for scion?

Yes. Same tree, exit through spell damage.
Hi,i have shav's, acuity and coe. Do you think i could reach 60-80k gmp dps w/o mirrored dagger and rings? Assuming no major skill tree changes. I just don't know how good of a dagger this build needs to do atziri "with ease". Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional