[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Larenak escribió:
"
"
Larenak escribió:
Thoughts on Bino's Kitchen Knife for this build? (Can't afford Mirror dagger)
dog

That's not helping me too much lol

It's really too slow of a weapon. I run this build with slight variation without mirrored gear and happily doing 83k dps with LMP. Just find a 250ish pdps ambusher with attack speed and crit if u can

Was using a 294 physical 1.84 attacks per second dagger with no crit and was doing fine then I got a nice upgrade cuz I can't afford loath bane. But I was at 49kdps with it

Hope this helps
IGN @Dbum
Editado por útlima vez por dbum en 24 jul. 2014 15:30:11
It's really too slow of a weapon. I run this build with slight variation without mirrored gear and happily doing 83k dps with LMP. Just find a 250ish pdps ambusher with attack speed and crit if u can

Was using a 294 physical 1.84 attacks per second dagger with no crit and was doing fine then I got a nice upgrade cuz I can't afford loath bane. But I was at 49kdps with it

Hope this helps[/quote]

Yes it helps!

I'm piling you the gear for a while, bought this
a while ago, so I was wondering what could ''work''.
"
SorakPoE escribió:
I'm curious what people think would be a good way to go for those of us that have the core uniques, but not the mirror level rares.

For instance, my shield is decent with 550 ES and good Res, but has no spell damage. So for me, I'm pretty sure using Prism Guardian would be a lot more DPS (don't have one so haven't tried yet) since it would mean being able to Empower Anger/Wrath and potentially even Haste or Hatred in addition to the 5 Aura setup, and I'm not giving any DPS up from the shield.

The other issue is that without mirror level jewelry getting capped resists without giving up tons of WED/Crit Chance/Accuracy is going to be really tough. So add that on top as far as DPS loss goes.

Naturally this comes at the expense of a significant amount of ES from the shield, so I'm not sure it's worth it - but when playing around with no-snapshot now, I get about 50k LMP/Faster Proj without snapshot and 75k with snapshot, there is a pretty noticeable difference doing maps and normal Atziri

Any thoughts on this? I tested it out a bit, but there is a real lack of good jewelry options for sale in Standard in the tier between the 'a few exalts' level and 'mirror' level. So it's either settle for ~55k LMP/FP DPS with an ES shield, or ~75k DPS with Prism Guardian but lose about 1500 ES.
"
SorakPoE escribió:
"
SorakPoE escribió:
I'm curious what people think would be a good way to go for those of us that have the core uniques, but not the mirror level rares.

For instance, my shield is decent with 550 ES and good Res, but has no spell damage. So for me, I'm pretty sure using Prism Guardian would be a lot more DPS (don't have one so haven't tried yet) since it would mean being able to Empower Anger/Wrath and potentially even Haste or Hatred in addition to the 5 Aura setup, and I'm not giving any DPS up from the shield.

The other issue is that without mirror level jewelry getting capped resists without giving up tons of WED/Crit Chance/Accuracy is going to be really tough. So add that on top as far as DPS loss goes.

Naturally this comes at the expense of a significant amount of ES from the shield, so I'm not sure it's worth it - but when playing around with no-snapshot now, I get about 50k LMP/Faster Proj without snapshot and 75k with snapshot, there is a pretty noticeable difference doing maps and normal Atziri

Any thoughts on this? I tested it out a bit, but there is a real lack of good jewelry options for sale in Standard in the tier between the 'a few exalts' level and 'mirror' level. So it's either settle for ~55k LMP/FP DPS with an ES shield, or ~75k DPS with Prism Guardian but lose about 1500 ES.
need to wait until someone reads it with not full mirrored gear :P for example when i started all i had was a mirrored dagger i had 2 taimings , a random rare crit multi crit chance % es amulet ( alched it on a 78 map) rainbowstrides , auxium , maligaros , crown , shavs and a 400 es 50% spell dmg shield and then upgraded step by step but thats sooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooong ago , was using snapshot ofcourse at that time , i wish i had acuitys back then try to alch every diamond ring you find in 76+ maps and upgrade your taimings will take some time but will work trust me those alchs make wonders , its sad that you can alch shields/amulets anymore cause of the legacy stats pretty disadventage :/
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 24 jul. 2014 17:07:44
"
SorakPoE escribió:
"
SorakPoE escribió:

As I remember you still don't have Shavs right? Going Solaris + Prism = you'll never level past ~92.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
SorakPoE escribió:
"
SorakPoE escribió:

As I remember you still don't have Shavs right? Going Solaris + Prism = you'll never level past ~92.

Finally got a Shavs actually, so that's why I ask. With Solaris you're right, Prism wasn't an option. I have about 5800 ES with Prism, 7300 or so with my ES shield (have to ditch some jewelry with ES on it to cap res)
Since the ES shield doesn't have spell dmg on it, I'd probably go with the Prism Guardian and then shift passive points around to go above ~6k-ish to be safe during meeps :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Updated the guide with a 4th version and currently the one with the most dps at 200k gmp not buffed its unreal , i added a section where i explain what builds are the best for what sczenario and i updated the screenshots from the other versions
Every Class 100
I don't know if going for kaiserin build or yours, so I started leveling both chars :D

What do you mean with "(all this builds were made with gmp , lmp would be suicide at this gear lvl)"
It is posible to oneshot yourself even with atziri gloves? (like, reflecting 11k dmg with one hit, I don't really know how leech is computed).

Also, at the moment I only have shavs and coe, and auxium is "cheap". Getting a non mirrored version of the rest will take some time, so I though about waiting for the gloves to slowly drop in price. In your opinion, what are the odds on them becoming legacy? That would be really unfortunate.
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
"
dulahan200 escribió:
I don't know if going for kaiserin build or yours, so I started leveling both chars :D

What do you mean with "(all this builds were made with gmp , lmp would be suicide at this gear lvl)"
It is posible to oneshot yourself even with atziri gloves? (like, reflecting 11k dmg with one hit, I don't really know how leech is computed).

Also, at the moment I only have shavs and coe, and auxium is "cheap". Getting a non mirrored version of the rest will take some time, so I though about waiting for the gloves to slowly drop in price. In your opinion, what are the odds on them becoming legacy? That would be really unfortunate.
the only way you can ONESHOT your self is never you can only die when you keep attacking and you dont crit meaning vaal pact isnt getting proccted and it has to be like a insane reflect map (so never) i can only give you the POV of full mirrored gear so with less phys dmg and gmp your heals can be weaker meaning reflect problems , about acuitys going legacy ehm i personaly dont think so but if i would say yes it could make them even more expansiv so i am saying no legacy :p and about kai and my build you should go for the build that you think looks cooler both builds are destroying maps , but atziri wise you should pick spectral throw for sure (you could wait 3 weeks until big patch comes and if they nerf st to death wander is gonna be the option anyways)
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional