[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
PaladinSMD escribió:
So im working on this build. Going for the Prism Guardian build. This is my current gear:

and this my passive tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFSAXLxiwGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qKPoppSpNLKYs6S2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBk4qVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzW69cil9qZOdmT2aeb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d943_GgKSBSYMJiEKPRo_6kBuQ1pMnlwaX0JoTms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwisR6yqsZCyOLQMtMW3MbfWuJO5PsAawcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbbtvU2-fcI90N4YjqGOq66yzr7uwY9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cfyr

im running aura's: Grace - Hatred - Discipline - Haste - Wrath - Anger - Clarity - Purity of Elements

fully buffed i do 138k dps. and have 6250 ES

I tried to do uber 4 times but each time i got killed in the first or second fase where she splits into 4.

Im a doing something wrong do i need more lvls? or just need to keep trying. thx for help in advance.

Your stats are enough, your ES is a little low so you may occasionally get one-shot by spears but usually that's np. I imagine since your dying in splits and I see no +max on your tree, you're facetanking everything and dying.

Here's how the Ambush boys did Uber ->

Spec Witch Flask Nodes and Elemental Adaptation.
Empower Purity of Lightning and Purity of Fire to level 23 in +1 Lioneye's.
Preserve 99% fire and lightning to stay immune to all elemental damage.
(You can skip the Empower part and have 97% and dodge most of the damage, should be able to leech tank the rest.)

During split phases, run into the middle-ish and check where the spear bitch and mirror bitch is. Move so you are on the opposite side of the spear bitch to outrage her and then obviously, don't attack the mirror one and freely DPS either the storm caller or flameblaster whilst staying 100% immune.

Dw, we didn't complete Uber the first time either :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 12 jul. 2014 19:57:03
"
reaperpi escribió:
Yes you can do atziri...

Buzzsaw can do it with 8k dps and we have surgeon's flasks.

There are other guides on it but a few main points

1. Careful of vaal minions and snakes, you will need bleed pots and freeze flasks

2. Switch to single target for vaal and atziri

3. Have some kind of IC setup (a simple cwdt lv 1 and IC should work IMO) for the second boss

4. Bleed flasks for second boss

A lot of atziri is just playing well. I tried like 5+ sacrifice sets before I killed atziri, and now I can farm her with about the same gear.

Thanks for your useful tips, still have a lot of work to do :)
@PaladinSMD as chunda said, and please work on flasks. drop that useless diamond flask for a jade, and get surgeons on all your flasks!
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
PaladinSMD escribió:
So im working on this build. Going for the Prism Guardian build. This is my current gear:

and this my passive tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFSAXLxiwGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qKPoppSpNLKYs6S2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBk4qVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzW69cil9qZOdmT2aeb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d943_GgKSBSYMJiEKPRo_6kBuQ1pMnlwaX0JoTms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwisR6yqsZCyOLQMtMW3MbfWuJO5PsAawcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbbtvU2-fcI90N4YjqGOq66yzr7uwY9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cfyr

im running aura's: Grace - Hatred - Discipline - Haste - Wrath - Anger - Clarity - Purity of Elements

fully buffed i do 138k dps. and have 6250 ES

I tried to do uber 4 times but each time i got killed in the first or second fase where she splits into 4.

Im a doing something wrong do i need more lvls? or just need to keep trying. thx for help in advance.
you need atleast 7k es , did you maybe attack the mirror statue? + get ele edaptation on the passiv tree to get +2 res and its RLY important that you use purity of light and fire + get surgeons on your flask rly important too
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 13 jul. 2014 3:29:14
Thanks for all the great tips! ill go working on them right away!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
What bandits did you go?
passive passive power charge
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Your stats are enough, your ES is a little low so you may occasionally get one-shot by spears but usually that's np. I imagine since your dying in splits and I see no +max on your tree, you're facetanking everything and dying.

(You can skip the Empower part and have 97% and dodge most of the damage, should be able to leech tank the rest.)

During split phases, run into the middle-ish and check where the spear bitch and mirror bitch is. Move so you are on the opposite side of the spear bitch to outrage her and then obviously, don't attack the mirror one and freely DPS either the storm caller or flameblaster whilst staying 100% immune.

I know Lioneye's are great for the Unwavering Stance without the penalty, but is it enough just running a level 3 empower with level 21 purity of fire and purity of lightning gems? The number of +1 gem Lioneye's with the right colors for sale is virtually zero.
"
Marbleshade escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:

I know Lioneye's are great for the Unwavering Stance without the penalty, but is it enough just running a level 3 empower with level 21 purity of fire and purity of lightning gems? The number of +1 gem Lioneye's with the right colors for sale is virtually zero.

Yeah it is enough. Just buy em in bulk, jeweller, chrome and fuse. Might take you bout 10 ex of shit to get them though.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:

Yeah it is enough. Just buy em in bulk, jeweller, chrome and fuse. Might take you bout 10 ex of shit to get them though.

I've been doing that today since I really don't have shit else to do, I'm running out of people with Lioneye's for sale lol. Thanks for the tips by the way, very helpful stuff!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional