[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
SorakPoE escribió:
Question for you - how are you getting this to work with no Clarity at all? I find that with Atziri gloves, while I'm throwing into a big pack I never run out of mana without Clarity, but if I frequently run out if I fire too many times between packs or if if it gets down to one monster etc. Granted I don't have nearly as much physical damage as you do so maybe you are getting plenty from 1 monster, but...
hm cant rly tell how it looks like for you is it rly that bad? do you have a mana flask with you if that happens? i got 220 unresv mana left incase i shoot wrong but atm with 2% mana leech i am extremly finde everyhit even on the worst monsters fills my mana
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
In the prism guardian build you show a screenshot where it looks like you have frenzy charges (little green balls)............where are you getting those? I don't see frenzy in your gems at all.
"
"
SorakPoE escribió:
Question for you - how are you getting this to work with no Clarity at all? I find that with Atziri gloves, while I'm throwing into a big pack I never run out of mana without Clarity, but if I frequently run out if I fire too many times between packs or if if it gets down to one monster etc. Granted I don't have nearly as much physical damage as you do so maybe you are getting plenty from 1 monster, but...
hm cant rly tell how it looks like for you is it rly that bad? do you have a mana flask with you if that happens? i got 220 unresv mana left incase i shoot wrong but atm with 2% mana leech i am extremly finde everyhit even on the worst monsters fills my mana

Ah... it's probably the difference in physical damage then. I don't have a good physical dagger, so an LMP hit against a monster doesn't give me that much mana back (with 5% leech at the moment I get about 30 mana when I crit and it's not like I crit every time either)

I'm running a low level Clarity to smooth it out so it works fine. Only reserves like 30-40 mana so I can fit it in easily. My next project is to find a decent phys dagger I can afford lol
"
wired_wicked escribió:
In the prism guardian build you show a screenshot where it looks like you have frenzy charges (little green balls)............where are you getting those? I don't see frenzy in your gems at all.

Blood Rage
"
SorakPoE escribió:
"
"
SorakPoE escribió:

Ah... it's probably the difference in physical damage then. I don't have a good physical dagger, so an LMP hit against a monster doesn't give me that much mana back (with 5% leech at the moment I get about 30 mana when I crit and it's not like I crit every time either)

I'm running a low level Clarity to smooth it out so it works fine. Only reserves like 30-40 mana so I can fit it in easily. My next project is to find a decent phys dagger I can afford lol

Mine refills to full mana on a single hit vs a single target - you just need a big physical dagger. This part of why ele throw sucks - using a LL gem sucks so much too ugh. :)

Clarity can fill the gap though. I swap into clarity when I duel in sarn arena as I want to spam without hitting the other guy so it has that use after as well. :D
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
SorakPoE escribió:
Every time i read your name it sounds like Soraka from League of legends , and i hate league of legends haha :D
Every Class 100
"
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
Ok, thanks. I don't have too many divines left, so would a 2/2 be OK? in other words, is blood rage enough for life leech?
nah atleast 3/2

thanks for manning me up to use more divines lol, only needed 1 this time :)
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

Mine refills to full mana on a single hit vs a single target - you just need a big physical dagger. This part of why ele throw sucks - using a LL gem sucks so much too ugh. :)

Clarity can fill the gap though. I swap into clarity when I duel in sarn arena as I want to spam without hitting the other guy so it has that use after as well. :D

Tell me about it - I'd like one, just can't afford the arm and leg it costs to get one with good phys AND crit AND attack speed. I gave you all my exalts for that Acuity ;)
what's the minimum blood magic lvl should I have? can't use hatred right now.
IGN: Enefeaa
"
Shaenando escribió:
what's the minimum blood magic lvl should I have? can't use hatred right now.
lvl 18-19
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional