[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

Upgraded to

earlier.

3 Divines to hit a decent roll (only missing es).

I'll probably keep the old
for if I ever want blue sockets.

Edit: At least right now I manual cast IC when I need it so I've been aiming for a lvl21 IC. I guess it makes sense to pick up a lower level one and corrupt to 23% to use in cwdt setups? (seen as +1 level is not relevant for those situations)
took me 2 months to find a 23q immortal call gl ^^ that vaal immertal call to troll

I hear ya :/

Blood rage took me 29 20q corrupts and that doesn't even have a vaal version. Most have been much better than that though. Empower went very well! (bought x6 lvl3 last week, 3 of them went to lvl4 on corrupt, all were extras so sold'em off)
gg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
can't find Lothe bane mirror service thread, can sm1 throw a link please?
nvm I found it, too many spoilers at ur 1st post ^^
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Editado por útlima vez por ex_vitek en 16 jun. 2014 2:58:02
"
ex_vitek escribió:
can't find Lothe bane mirror service thread, can sm1 throw a link please?
nvm I found it, too many spoilers at ur 1st post ^^

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
Hi Fyndel, could you help me with cast when damage taken setup?

I'm not sustaining Physical Reflect, I tought the cast when damage taken setup could help... So I rolled some crap lvl 74 map with both reflect and tried it, I didnt died but was very close to die few times, so I stopped attack and leaved.

My gear: My setup are in gloves.

Considerations:

- Should I stop using endure cry and use increased duration 20/20?
- Should I lower/increase the level of gems in this setup?

My DPS atm are close to 90k with LMP. I don't know if the insane range of faster projectiles are causing this too. Anyway I need to level it to 20 and then I think I will not level it too much after it, since I dont like that insane range. I would like a bit more shorter. So I don't know yet if I get the ranger passive and use faster attacks or I dont and use it low level but with 20% of quality.

My passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPBB_EVARlhRxFy8YsBmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LKYtHy2oL280CjdmO-E8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBkyzUDBV1lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhtGIQot6j0aP-pAbkNaSfZMnl9CYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7k-u9bAGsHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn3CPhiOL35c_qGOq66-7sGPF28uH22vcy-Ov60vsJ

Look for ur help, ty for this build.
Editado por útlima vez por swib en 16 jun. 2014 11:08:08
"
swib escribió:
Hi Fyndel, could you help me with cast when damage taken setup?

I'm not sustaining Physical Reflect, I tought the cast when damage taken setup could help... So I rolled some crap lvl 74 map with both reflect and tried it, I didnt died but was very close to die few times, so I stopped attack and leaved.

My gear: My setup are in gloves.

Considerations:

- Should I stop using endure cry and use increased duration 20/20?
- Should I lower/increase the level of gems in this setup?

My DPS atm are close to 90k with LMP. I don't know if the insane range of faster projectiles are causing this too. Anyway I need to level it to 20 and then I think I will not level it too much after it, since I dont like that insane range. I would like a bit more shorter. So I don't know yet if I get the ranger passive and use faster attacks or I dont and use it low level but with 20% of quality.

My passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPBB_EVARlhRxFy8YsBmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LKYtHy2oL280CjdmO-E8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBkyzUDBV1lb1V8lY9VnzXIpfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d9435Zf8aApIMJhtGIQot6j0aP-pAbkNaSfZMnl9CYb5oTms-btZ3En8uio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k7k-u9bAGsHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbWdte227b1Nvn3CPhiOL35c_qGOq66-7sGPF28uH22vcy-Ov60vsJ

Look for ur help, ty for this build.
Looks rly solid strange that you got reflect problems , whats your es? there are many things you could do for example using gmp instead of lmp would lower your impact dmg , 2nd thing is remove the immortal call from the cwdt setup and just let enduring cry procc all the time meaning less meele dmg and you can self cast the immortal call when there is a reflect pack in the reflect map and then put enfeeble where ic was , i saw that you dont have enhance linked with bloodrage that would make your leech even higher try 1 of those 3 things out and i think it should work rly good me for example can run minus max ele reflect+phys reflect i am using all the 3 things i just wrote though btw i would dropp that es recharge and 10% es node at witch and get the cruelty node on the left side wont help vs reflect but worth it
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 16 jun. 2014 12:27:15
"
Looks rly solid strange that you got reflect problems , whats your es? there are many things you could do for example using gmp instead of lmp would lower your impact dmg , 2nd thing is remove the immortal call from the cwdt setup and just let enduring cry procc all the time meaning less meele dmg and you can self cast the immortal call when there is a reflect pack in the reflect map and then put enfeeble where ic was , i saw that you dont have enhance linked with bloodrage that would make your leech even higher try 1 of those 3 things out and i think it should work rly good me for example can run minus max ele reflect+phys reflect i am using all the 3 things i just wrote though btw i would dropp that es recharge and 10% es node at witch and get the cruelty node on the left side wont help vs reflect but worth it

I dont know why I had it too. I was trying to skip phys reflect maps since I got loath bane. Then I finally got chromatics and rolled my colours again to what would be better for me after loath bane. I did it today, before that I was using random stuff - using slot to level up gems. I was 100% confident that this would solve my phys reflect problems... but seems it didnt. Dont know if was because double reflect... I was in a hurry to head to go to work, since I was trying to test reflect and it rolled double reflect I went to it straight.

I did just one test in reflect map though... But since I almost died few times I didnt tought it was safe to continue...

I tought I would get a bit of damage, proc the immortal call, leech to full again and repeat.

But I didnt refilled full, just a portion, then immortal call ends, I take more damage, it proc, I gain a bit and dont stop to lowering my ES.

I have 5.67k ES, I know it's low but it's the max I can reach right now, I can take just a bit more if I respec theses 10% cooldown and 10% ES to grab two 6% nodes, but I dont think would make a lot of difference. I prefered atm leave that in this way because I try to avoid to die in sometimes taking out the blood rage and stay in a safe place until my ES recover. It's not often, but I do that sometimes.

I intend to get more multiplier like you said, I already had the three close to dagger points and in the two in left side of the tree. I did a respec in theses to grab more ES, I was at 5.1+k at that time.

I want to use enhance, but I'm leveling up this atm:

And I would need to roll 4 off colours in Crown of eyes, that will be hard.
Editado por útlima vez por swib en 16 jun. 2014 13:49:11
Do you feel that RRB is the best color combo for a mirrored CoE shield? Or would you chose any colors over them.
"
BeaRx525 escribió:
Do you feel that RRB is the best color combo for a mirrored CoE shield? Or would you chose any colors over them.

I put GGR on mine for the Blood Rage/Enhance/inc Duration combo. (as generally that 3l isn't going anywhere)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:
"
BeaRx525 escribió:

I put GGR on mine for the Blood Rage/Enhance/inc Duration combo. (as generally that 3l isn't going anywhere)

"
BeaRx525 escribió:
it depents what you like more i got cwdt with enduring cry and enfeeble OR crit weakneass in it 3 red would be better i think cwdt with enduring cry and immortal call but hard to get 3 red on shield
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional