[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
definitionz escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

If you're too low from Blood Rage and can't leech - just pull the gem and reset your ES.

Never thought about that, might put the blood rage into weapon and do a swap.
Thanks

Yup if it's in weapon/shield then the swap button will save you as well and eliminates having to open inventory and pull out the gem.

No problem :)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
gonna be gone for the next 6 days (if nothing goes wrong) and cant answer question but i think there are some people who can help out
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Yeah, Just mainly survivability issues...
Get hit by anything and I'll probably die.
If I run grace I'll have 8k armour
"
definitionz escribió:
Yeah, Just mainly survivability issues...
Get hit by anything and I'll probably die.
If I run grace I'll have 8k armour

I was never comfortable with low-life spectral until I had 6k+ ES, I had no armour at this point but I feel that a higher ES buffer combined with Vaal Pact leech is the best defence mechanism.

You've taken none of the "big" defensive ES wheels - Nullification, Void Barrier or Body And Soul.

Unfortunately, at 18k DPS from personal experience - the leech is not going to be enough with the nerfed Vaal Pact. You neither need it nor really want it. I would recommend despeccing VP and if IR is not working out for you - remove the bottom part of the tree entirely and shove it all into more ES.

Ideally you want a pair of those Acuities so you get the best of both worlds.

Also, the physical damage on your dagger unfortunately is nowhere near enough to rely on physical leech from Blood Rage - you're going to die to elemental reflect. You probably need to 6L your Shavs and pop in LL.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 26 may. 2014 10:40:25

They all read in game as 55% - any functional difference between them? (afaik there isn't)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
i'm building a none snap shot version of this build and what should I go? the es boots version or the lionpaw boots version? i mean I looked at the stats really similar
"
MOUNTIANGIANT escribió:
i'm building a none snap shot version of this build and what should I go? the es boots version or the lionpaw boots version? i mean I looked at the stats really similar

Imho - out of the three setups Fyndel lists - the version with Prism Guardian and ES boots is best. Why? The other two only can run 5 auras whereas that version runs 7 - essential for slipping in Hatred or if you want to do Uber Atziri - Purity of Fire and Lightning. Also the benefit is you don't need to cap res on belt and you can use Auxium.

For a non-snapshot version, I would highly recommend using Prism Guardian for the flexibility, you can also use Lioneye's Paws with a Prism as well - your ES maybe around ~5.5k but you can get more damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 28 may. 2014 9:59:15
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
MOUNTIANGIANT escribió:

Imho - out of the three setups Fyndel lists - the version with Prism Guardian and ES boots is best. Why? The other two only can run 5 auras whereas that version runs 7 - essential for slipping in Hatred or if you want to do Uber Atziri - Purity of Fire and Lightning. Also the benefit is you don't need to cap res on belt and you can use Auxium.

For a non-snapshot version, I would highly recommend using Prism Guardian for the flexibility, you can also use Lioneye's Paws with a Prism as well - your ES maybe around ~5.5k but you can get more damage.

hmm maybe your right I mean... I just want to be strong enough to do uber.. i mean i really dont know what shield to use i mean like the es build/lion build gives way more es but ye as you said like prism archone gives more dps/auras which one would be better againest uber?I mean I have another chaaracter that can do everything but uber just wanna do uber then ye after that i'd be preparing for 1.2
"
MOUNTIANGIANT escribió:
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
MOUNTIANGIANT escribió:

hmm maybe your right I mean... I just want to be strong enough to do uber.. i mean i really dont know what shield to use i mean like the es build/lion build gives way more es but ye as you said like prism archone gives more dps/auras which one would be better againest uber?I mean I have another chaaracter that can do everything but uber just wanna do uber then ye after that i'd be preparing for 1.2

If you want to do Uber and you're not experienced at it, just suck it up and snapshot :) Best of both worlds, huge auras and a huge ES shield. Preferrably use +1 Lioneye's Paws RRRG for 23 Purity of Fire and Lightning and spec witch flask nodes and Elemental Adaptation for maximum cheesemode.

My advice is snapshot now, and maybe once you've done about 10 uber kills maybe, you'll be good enough to drop 2k ES.
oh god i used at least 100 stacks chromes on chest now and another 100 on boots :D still nothing :X

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional