[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
qquno escribió:
Iron grip is basically a waste, you have too little STR to make it work. Just check out DPS with and without. Interesting build though.

Also, can you please find some crap dagger with 2.0 APS nice crit chance but like 100 pDPS, want to check out how much DPS you will have, since using this mirrored dagger is... too cool for me :)
i already tested it iron grip gives like 22% proj dmg thats like 3 nodes on the tree its worth to take even with almost no strenght , and THIS build cant work without a high pdps dagger you NEED the phys dmg to get your life back and mana + to scale hatred you would have to dropp the wed gem for life leech
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 19 mar. 2014 13:45:19
here my version posted some weeks ago, same basic thoughts on doing it hybrid:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806568

my version has 1 difference i dont bug any aura (so i run only 6 not 7, addtional got cwdt)

thanks for the guide i read it, i like it :) hybrid base is just gg pewpew :P

try to roll this aswell :P

e: have to try that projectile gem :O
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Doe en 19 mar. 2014 14:42:36
"
here my version posted some weeks ago, same basic thoughts on doing it hybrid:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806568

my version has 1 difference i dont bug any aura (so i run only 6 not 7, addtional got cwdt)

thanks for the guide i read it, i like it :) hybrid base is just gg pewpew :P

try to roll this aswell :P

e: have to try that projectile gem :O

lvl 21 corupted crit weakness is to strong makes you perma freeze everything + enhance to it
Every Class 100
So do you use rightous fire on bosses? I would imagine it would drain your ES really really fast even with ruby flasks used.
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

"
jtrand escribió:
So do you use rightous fire on bosses? I would imagine it would drain your ES really really fast even with ruby flasks used.
there is a rly special version of the build using Purity of fire + ele adaptation and shavs ring but thats not rly something i could explain easy but just pm me for that if you wanna know more
Every Class 100
That insanly crazy freaking gg endgame gear U BITCHHHHH xDD.

Well done then, mouse across every single piece in the gear spoiler and totally recognize one thing that THEY ALL PERFECT, unreplaceable .

Good job lol!
IGN: DEVIANGE
SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/939811
Editado por útlima vez por uTun en 20 mar. 2014 2:06:17
"
uTun escribió:
That insanly crazy freaking gg endgame gear U BITCHHHHH xDD.

Well done then, mouse across every single piece in the gear spoiler and totally recognize one thing that THEY ALL PERFECT, unreplaceable .

Good job lol!
the rings need to be upgraded , soon though
Every Class 100
After playing with Fyndel and seeing this build in action, I can say that this build is beast. After seeing this build, I now am going to rethink my life.
Mephixara // Lvl 91 Phys Tornado Ranger
Tynux // Lvl 86 DW Ground Slam Marauder
Ripheuxa // Lvl 90 KB Wander

This build is simply amazing !! GG :)

Unfortunately even after next year I will probably not be able to try it - this gear is simply ... no words :)
;-)
How important are dual Tamings to this build?

Thinking of trying this build/Flubbys out after I can get a CoE, and I'm wondering if I should drop the ~70 ex or so to buy dual Tamings or just go with standard resist/WED rings
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional