[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I personally tried mana and thought it sucked balls, can't even empower anything, no heralds, no haste so you are slow as hell. I'll sitck with BM and probably use crit chance gem instead of crit multi (thanks to lib for the idea). I don't agree 100% with lib's build though as i think 127 life unreserved is way too low, you want at least 200-250 for smooth gameplay.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
I personally tried mana and thought it sucked balls, can't even empower anything, no heralds, no haste so you are slow as hell. I'll sitck with BM and probably use crit chance gem instead of crit multi (thanks to lib for the idea). I don't agree 100% with lib's build though as i think 127 life unreserved is way too low, you want at least 200-250 for smooth gameplay.

Yeah the dps and clear speed on mana is pretty rough,

The unreserved life being too low is something I've dealt with for a while so it's not the end of the world to me. As far as mindlessly spamming pots to sustain attacks goes...I can live with it...

Just as long as we can get somewhere close to where we were before.

The struggle is real.

I managed to get about 170 unreserved. I have a life roll on my belt instead of arm/ms so it helps a lot with that problem. I'd truly suggest..if sticking with bm mc getting a t1 life roll on a belt as opposed to the benched ms or armour. It's a nice utility as opposed to the others now.
IGN:nickyadaya
Editado por útlima vez por iamslowpoke en 14 dic. 2014 13:24:09
"
"
stzbttln escribió:

Yeah the dps and clear speed on mana is pretty rough,

The unreserved life being too low is something I've dealt with for a while so it's not the end of the world to me. As far as mindlessly spamming pots to sustain attacks goes...I can live with it...

Just as long as we can get somewhere close to where we were before.

The struggle is real.

I managed to get about 170 unreserved. I have a life roll on my belt instead of arm/ms so it helps a lot with that problem. I'd truly suggest..if sticking with bm mc getting a t1 life roll on a belt as opposed to the benched ms or armour. It's a nice utility as opposed to the others now.

170 life is decent yeah, getting life on belt was something I had on my mind for a while but I don't really play anymore so I don't feel like recrafting it.

After trying mana there is just no way I can stick with that lol, BM is still so much better.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
just leave it here

MY SCION ST BUILD v1.3 / 2014.12.14

Act 2 Normal - Kill all
Act 2 Cruel - Kill all
Act 2 Merc - Help Alira take +1 Power Charge

Skill Tree: 95Lvl balanced build for "+1GEM Rainbowstrides boots"
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMn6rodqsM6qW4c3A18m7V4DX_GV8kZilivoqMRlsHFKPotg_sJNujB85AbDkjsGOvugseXBvbahmAB54cplSBwVmNDXfJwu7iT-egMfcSiGo9hUjpSpzAtH5oT8uFw1bb32ROnCBB_htEOPJ_LTLMdT9vURwaJ0ysKL2_a3Y9Gxp4nC9-_UDA1udh22-dwUhEvHRSDtiW8214RUKcruT5favrSbRmsZhcv2Vss4WTnJLAbJX3jVdZCo0uugKTpAlyK

With 8 Auras I have 105HP (1320 / 1215 reserved)
But for 95lvl i use 7 Auras and have 200HP for comfort play
I disabled HoT aura, need more HP (need UP 100lvl for more points)
Current Stats: 8 Auras!
8431 ES
DPS 153k one target
DPS 108k LMP
DPS 76k GMP

More info + my gear for it - here (pls scroll down thread) :
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803365
thx
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Editado por útlima vez por Andrew676 en 15 dic. 2014 0:16:59
"
Andrew676 escribió:
just leave it here

Act 2 Normal - Kill all
Act 2 Cruel - Kill all
Act 2 Merc - Help Alira take +1 Power Charge

Skill Tree: 95Lvl balanced build for "+1GEM Rainbowstrides boots"
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMn6rodqsM6qW4c3A18m7V4DX_GV8kZilivoqMRlsHFKPotg_sJNujB85AbDkjsGOvugseXBvbahmAB54cplSBwVmNDXfJwu7iT-egMfcSiGo9hUjpSpzAtH5oT8uFw1bb32ROnCBB_htEOPJ_LTLMdT9vURwaJ0ysKL2_a3Y9Gxp4nC9-_UDA1udh22-dwUhEvHRSDtiW8214RUKcruT5favrSbRmsZhcv2Vss4WTnJLAbJX3jVdZCo0uugKTpAlyK

With 8 Auras I have 105HP (1320 / 1215 reserved)
But for 95lvl i use 7 Auras and have 200HP for comfort play
I disabled HoT aura, need more HP (need UP 100lvl for more points)
Current Stats: 8 Auras!
8431 ES
DPS 153k one target
DPS 108k LMP
DPS 76k GMP

More info + my gear for it - here (pls scroll down thread) :
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803365
thx

You crit capped or no?

I was only able to reach crit cap with multi gem as mana based..

As for blood magic I needed crit strikes instead. There's not really much more crit within a reasonable stretch aside from the essential nodes.

What interests me most was that I was able to reach the same numbers you are with mana,

Sadly I'm on mobile and can't check your tree but something's lacking somewhere possibly. Your gear is obviously perfectly fine. But as I stated earlier it really probably all comes down to how necessary getting a char to 100 is
"
"
Andrew676 escribió:
just leave it here

You crit capped or no?

As for blood magic I needed crit strikes instead. There's not really much more crit within a reasonable stretch aside from the essential nodes.

What interests me most was that I was able to reach the same numbers you are with mana,

Sadly I'm on mobile and can't check your tree but something's lacking somewhere possibly. Your gear is obviously perfectly fine. But as I stated earlier it really probably all comes down to how necessary getting a char to 100 is

I have now 76.1% crit chance and 561% crit dmg (before nerf i have 94% crit chance)
If i want more DPS, i down my ES nods and UP crit chance and crit dmg nods.
100lvl in process :D but i started on new league, Standart borred me...

I don't want change any thing in my build/gear because GGG nerfed again and again.
I think, 3 months later, GGG again change something. I'm tired of this fight.
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Editado por útlima vez por Andrew676 en 15 dic. 2014 1:52:55
I've been testing out the mana witch version after finally switching gear around to cover resists and such.

At first I was very annoyed by the low amount of unreserved mana left over which was leading to many blank fires if I wasn't spamming my mana flask 24/7.

Then I decided to remove a few spell damage and a few es nodes and spent 5 points on max mana/regen nodes which actually turned out great for me, I have been able to spam much more freely and it feels smooth now. I very rarely ever have to use a mana pot now.

Obviously we got nerfed, but it's not too bad imo, The way I see it we lose some dps or lose a projectile. With LMP instead of GMP I am very close to my previous dps. I'll prolly still use GMP for mapping as everything still dies pretty much instantly with it. But I'll prolly use LMP for content with high HP.

Pre 1.3 I had: (was BM)

8.3K ES
117k GMP DPS
95% Crit Chance
88% Chance to hit

Now: (Mana)
7.9k ES
106k DPS w/ LMP | 78k w/ GMP
95% crit chance
92% Chance to hit

Obviously not as OP as before, but still pretty good imo.

Also I still need to recolor my +1 paws and move my Wrath, Disp, and Anger over to the +1 spot. That will give me a bit more dps and ES.

My Gear

Editado por útlima vez por MrDeezy en 15 dic. 2014 16:36:22
What do u guys think about this one ?

It's designed with VP for Witches without Acuity.
I left some points, so everyone could decide if he wants more ES / Crit / Multi or Ballistic Mastery

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecMfQ18DjwOSBB_EVARlhcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaoksCW8Jwso-io4LOEtHy9vNZI1uTboOlJBh0KjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFXWV8lYr1yKXfJfamFSY0Nk520ZbpdvnnBScFZwu3DVdwd4DX3jf8aApILHgwmDtoZghtGHE4nTj0aQG5MnlSCaE5u1nKSfy6KjpwinK6cwqW6sZrQMtfK3PriTuT7BxcHzwzrGnspK2HbYvdkT2VvbXtvU2-ffit-_4YjpAuq66-7sGPKc8uH22ve--ej60vsJ_go=

Gear
Spoiler

Thats just about the Gear. Dont check Gems, all in Work and need to swap them for 1.3.
"
Andrew676 escribió:
"
"
Andrew676 escribió:
just leave it here

You crit capped or no?

I have now 76.1% crit chance and 561% crit dmg (before nerf i have 94% crit chance)
If i want more DPS, i down my ES nods and UP crit chance and crit dmg nods.
100lvl in process :D but i started on new league, Standart borred me...

I don't want change any thing in my build/gear because GGG nerfed again and again.
I think, 3 months later, GGG again change something. I'm tired of this fight.

Drop crit dmg gem for crit strikes..your crit chance is God awful :(

Getting crit capped is even more important then before because of the acuity nerf...your gonna need that crit I promise you.

Your build will feel exponentially better if you get that sorted out.

You must be missing a substantial amount of crit nodes or a power charge as well because 76% with the gear you have is just a shame!
Editado por útlima vez por iamslowpoke en 15 dic. 2014 11:45:22
"
"Andrew676 wrote:

Did you have try Uber Atziri with your new gear?
Exile!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional