"
zoocubes escribió:
i like this neck for CI :)
y the amulet isnt good for this build at all
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
NotACuckRoach escribió:
I finally found time to read your guide. Very nicely done. It's neat, so it is. Well done and well played. Hats off to a friend! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"
ty that means alot to me , lots of hate latly eventhough i am not a guy who cares as much about stuff but still

Haters gonna be haters. Leave em'. You should just eat them for breakfast. Do it exactly like this, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyk5dOZD1q4

Cheers, mate ♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪
haha gg ty man!
Every Class 100
Whats your chance to crit?

Also, do your pots have 100% uptime due to surgeon mod?

You dont need life leech on non-reflect maps? Where is your regen coming from?

ty

edit; finally, did you consider saffells + purity auras so you could hit 100% resist and give Atziri the middle finger?
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
Editado por útlima vez por Teridax en 28 abr. 2014 1:53:06
"
Teridax escribió:

ty

edit; finally, did you consider saffells + purity auras so you could hit 100% resist and give Atziri the middle finger?

crit chance is 95% , uptime is almost 100% just hard to press everytime , no life leech gem in reflect maps BUT when you get the atziri gloves no life leech gem in reflect maps eather , i already showed uber atziri my middle finger no need to improve it with 20+ kills
Every Class 100
"
Teridax escribió:

ty

if you think saffels is better for that build even against uber atziri. you have not understood the build ....
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
@OP

What was your paper DPS with in the Uber-Atziri 0 deaths video with GMP and with LMP? I notice you also switched between Projectile Speed and Physical Projectile Attack Damage, how much difference in the tooltip dps does that make?
Editado por útlima vez por Crocodarrel en 28 abr. 2014 4:21:41
"
@OP

What was your paper DPS with in the Uber-Atziri 0 deaths video with GMP and with LMP? I notice you also switched between Projectile Speed and Physical Projectile Attack Damage, how much difference in the tooltip dps does that make?

He has a billion screenshots with like every gem combination.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
"
Teridax escribió:

ty

crit chance is 95% , uptime is almost 100% just hard to press everytime , no life leech gem in reflect maps BUT when you get the atziri gloves no life leech gem in reflect maps eather , i already showed uber atziri my middle finger no need to improve it with 20+ kills

ty for answering
just one more clarification

How do you get 95% crit? Because with the base 9.4% crit on your dagger you need ~1000% increased chance to crit. Your power charges give you ~400 but where is the other 600?

thanks!
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
"
Teridax escribió:
"
"
Teridax escribió:

ty

ty for answering
just one more clarification

How do you get 95% crit? Because with the base 9.4% crit on your dagger you need ~1000% increased chance to crit. Your power charges give you ~400 but where is the other 600?

thanks!
passiv tree? the left side gives alot of crit chance
Every Class 100
Hi Alex, a lot of compliments for your guide, it's awesome!
Only one question, the screenshots of the guide are referred to maligaro or atziri acuity equipped?
Cause i have more or less your same equip (atziri included) and gem setup but i do around 90k less with LMP+faster attacks configuration (150k instead of 240 like you). Yes, i'm lvl 92 and do not have lvl 21 auras, but 90k is a lot... :-)

Thx for your help!
Editado por útlima vez por Darkaleb en 28 abr. 2014 11:21:39

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional