[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Not posible, Just un make a spectral trow gear ggg nerfed ir, good for me
so for everbody whos curious how ST is getting nerfed with 1.3 here are some notes
BLOODMAGIC VERSION!

We loose :

3% energyshield
6% attackspeed
2% increased phys dmg
2% aura effectivness
145% crit chance
37% crit multi
5% effect buffs

We gain :
36% spell dmg
5% movmentspeed

besides the crit chance its a alright nerf with high endgear it wont feel as bad but i think for low-mid geared people they will feel a "big" not to big nerf its not build breaking its more like balancing i still think ST is in good position. They removed all melee crit chance for 1 handed nodes and renamed some of them into "increased melee crit chance" that doesnt effect ST ( i asked a dev can be wrong though you dont know 100% with gggs devs they dont play the game they just tell what the chef designer told them.you can go throw the middle aswell as scion only though

I will look into the new lightning melee skill and will see maybe that has some projectile features that can abuse the meele crit nodes again , staff builds look rly promising though but they are rly rly fucking squishy with no shield and no spelldmg.

trees i used to compare it

mana tree is similar still thinking about it cause it has potential to use lioney paws again and save 25 points!! ( insane ) will defently update you guys with that theorycrafting gonna be better then bloodmagic probably! HYPE!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 4 dic. 2014 8:01:18
this is my current tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIADH0NfA48DkgOXBB_ES8RlhRxFy8ZihqPHNwdFB1PHaoksCW8Jwso-isKLOEtHy2DL28wVDW5PT4_m0KjRX5GcUcGTLNQMFXWVvVXyVnzXIpd8l9qY0Nk52aeavpvnnBScFZwu3DVcql9dX3jfll_xoCkgseDCYO2htGJ046Kj0aQG5BVkn2TJ5UglwaX0JhvmhObtaKjpwinK6xmrKqv67QMtve4k7k-u-PAGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KStN-2HbZE9tu29Tb59wj37_hiOXP5-rqGOq66-7sGPLh9tr3Mvjr-TP60vsJ_ro=

this will be my new tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAr-vn6vkzlwbEoi2Du-MZiv66m7X7CX11wzr22tN-ykoaj2-eUUyDCaxHRnF9W7QM4YgqTZMn6rodqj8nHNwNfErIf8ZXyW6qEZbBxaKjKPq18g5IkBvsGMHz6-6Cx6luXfJjQ3BWcLtcipUguJMMfXgNcNW29_LhmhPZEy0fpwgQf1ividMrCkcG29Qvb0yzj0bGnjbocFIRL9h22-dQMEV-HRSGYLk-VvVfag5c-tJhUjpSMn6sZttuavpmnhcvhtEOPCzhwBpk5ySwJwvfv33jcYVV1kKjg7YlvFcp8xGApEbXsUI=

im mf 7k es 40% evasion atm
i will change the 15%allres ring for a 20%es and still have maxed res without any resist aura

"
so for everbody whos curious how ST is getting nerfed with 1.3 here are some notes
BLOODMAGIC VERSION!

We loose :

3% energyshield
6% attackspeed
2% increased phys dmg
2% aura effectivness
145% crit chance
37% crit multi
5% effect buffs

We gain :
36% spell dmg
5% movmentspeed

besides the crit chance its a alright nerf with high endgear it wont feel as bad but i think for low-mid geared people they will feel a "big" not to big nerf its not build breaking its more like balancing i still think ST is in good position. They removed all melee crit chance for 1 handed nodes and renamed some of them into "increased melee crit chance" that doesnt effect ST ( i asked a dev can be wrong though you dont know 100% with gggs devs they dont play the game they just tell what the chef designer told them.you can go throw the middle aswell as scion only though

I will look into the new lightning melee skill and will see maybe that has some projectile features that can abuse the meele crit nodes again , staff builds look rly promising though but they are rly rly fucking squishy with no shield and no spelldmg.

mana tree is similar still thinking about it cause it has potential to use lioney paws again and save 25 points!! ( insane ) will defently update you guys with that theorycrafting gonna be better then bloodmagic probably! HYPE!

those big elemental nodes on the left? are they worth it?
"
"
BLOODMAGIC VERSION!

We loose :

3% energyshield
6% attackspeed
2% increased phys dmg
2% aura effectivness
145% crit chance
37% crit multi
5% effect buffs

We gain :
36% spell dmg
5% movmentspeed

those big elemental nodes on the left? are they worth it?
i think with 1.3 we will dropp BM anyways so forget it
Every Class 100
alright with 1.3 i think we stop going BM and focus on mana again we will have to use Lioneys paws again for unwavering stances +1 lvl reduced mana and bm for them ofc the tree looks like this http://i.imgur.com/vbtvHr9.jpg gonna compare this mana version with the old mana version

we gain :

46% spell dmg
4% spell dmg per power charge , we run 6 so another 24% in total 70% spell dmg (in fucking sane)
54% energyshield
1+ max light res
8 all res
41% phys dmg
32% accuracy rating (huge)
6% attackspeed

we loose :
5% crit chance ( counted 1 power charge we gained as 50% in )
12% crit multi
rainbowstrides get traded with lioneys paws

Summary we are getting around 20k~ more dps and the build gets more beginner friendly we gonna save around 50-100 ex buying rainbows and we save alot on not beeing forced to mirror rings anymore for accuracy cause we get 32% from the tree , like last patch we get buffed again , thx gg :)

fyndel did it again !
Every Class 100
Oh god no rainbows rip resistances rip BM :3 Can we run purity of elements with Mana version ? ;(
"

fyndel did it again !

Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
"
djerimixer226090 escribió:
Oh god no rainbows rip resistances rip BM :3 Can we run purity of elements with Mana version ? ;(

... how many auras we r able to manage on mana version with this build??

forgot... what would happen to scion build tree???
Editado por útlima vez por mne en 4 dic. 2014 9:35:39
"
alright with 1.3 i think we stop going BM and focus on mana again we will have to use Lioneys paws again for unwavering stances +1 lvl reduced mana and bm for them ofc the tree looks like this http://i.imgur.com/vbtvHr9.jpg gonna compare this mana version with the old mana version

we gain :

46% spell dmg
4% spell dmg per power charge , we run 6 so another 24% in total 70% spell dmg (in fucking sane)
54% energyshield
1+ max light res
8 all res
41% phys dmg
32% accuracy rating (huge)
6% attackspeed

we loose :
5% crit chance ( counted 1 power charge we gained as 50% in )
12% crit multi
rainbowstrides get traded with lioneys paws

Summary we are getting around 20k~ more dps and the build gets more beginner friendly we gonna save around 50-100 ex buying rainbows and we save alot on not beeing forced to mirror rings anymore for accuracy cause we get 32% from the tree , like last patch we get buffed again , thx gg :)

fyndel did it again !

crazy! :O
could you post a working link which can be loaded in the offline tree?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional