[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Got a shavs with perfect st colours recently and decided id put together this build with the random gears I had in my stash. Not at all optimal but still OP as fuck :)

IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Editado por útlima vez por KiPad en 20 sept. 2014 23:07:08
I did courtyard with 5 players and one of them was running this build.. WTF man!? My reaver does 200k dps but everything was dead before I could even get to any enemies. Truly doubted my loyalty to reave but hey.. Reave is still going strong. Few more pieces/levels and I'm ready for uber!
"
KiPad escribió:
Got a shavs with perfect st colours recently and decided id put together this build with the random gears I had in my stash. Not at all optimal but still OP as fuck :)

When you get 2+ APS on the dagger, that's when you feel like a god xD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey guys,

i have question. Why i can't make 76-78 maps without problems? i die almost always on crematorium/academy/shrine bosses.

My stats:

35k dps lmp, 55k single target, VAAL PACT, 5,6k es

Thanks..

PS. Level 87.
"
Hey guys,

i have question. Why i can't make 76-78 maps without problems? i die almost always on crematorium/academy/shrine bosses.

My stats:

35k dps lmp, 55k single target, VAAL PACT, 5,6k es

Thanks..

PS. Level 87.

You don't have es on your rings and ammy which add a considerable amount. You're also using a solaris which leads to less es. You also don't have acuitys.
Without LL instead of Wed these bosses are really hard and need some kiting
But for example Crema... just pop a flask and walk to her... the firestorm will be casted before you reach her... then you face tank her... she should be dead before doing something else
Piety is just Avoid the Ice Form
And Academy... dunno is doable
Okey, i tried atziri today 3 times, before i tried too in standard and don't had problems, now on 4 atziri i almost always die, i don't know why. I attacking atziri with fire hand(flameblaster). You think guys switching to RRGGBB colors is better option?
"
Okey, i tried atziri today 3 times, before i tried too in standard and don't had problems, now on 4 atziri i almost always die, i don't know why. I attacking atziri with fire hand(flameblaster). You think guys switching to RRGGBB colors is better option?

I think it's a playstyle issue, you need to say more than "i don't know why" =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
KiPad escribió:

When you get 2+ APS on the dagger, that's when you feel like a god xD

Haha, alright you got me curious. Found a good deal on

Gonna try when I get home :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Editado por útlima vez por KiPad en 22 sept. 2014 14:18:58
Sorry if this was already answered, but...is this build better vs. the wander? If I have everything but the mirrored jewelry/belt, and a 92 scion, which would be better? I did the ST version back before 1.2, then went wander after the patch because I never made one before and it kicks ass for sure. But this build has more ES and the same dps. So wouldn't this be the winner? What are the obvious drawbacks of each that I'm not seeing?
Editado por útlima vez por HustlerOne en 22 sept. 2014 18:04:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional