[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Jared, I have a question. Can you confirm AXN's shield is the best?

Nah just kidding.

Spoiler
"
jared escribió:
Confirmed.

Please no probation, I was kind and everything.

I'm really sorry for writing this but I HAD to do it, you know? There was this deep feeling that my life would be meaningless without this post, so please don't hate.
Editado por útlima vez por Xantaria en 10 sept. 2014 2:42:51
Cmon guys, obviously my Mana regen shield is the undisputed #1 Shield for Fyn's Blood Magic (No mana pool) build.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth escribió:
Cmon guys, obviously my Mana regen shield is the undisputed #1 Shield for Fyn's Blood Magic (No mana pool) build.

Please lioneyes remorse's life roll is opopopop
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
dulahan200 escribió:
I know you have said multiple times you need to be 90+ for this build to work, that dps and Es will suck otherwise.

BUT I'm that type of weird guy who likes to see how his character "grows", starting from level 70. Currently I have shavs, coe, auxium/atiri's belt, acuity and I'll have a loath bane "soon".

I know it will be hard at the begining, but I don't want it to be harder than what's necessary. Could you write a priority between all different wheels used in your build?
do you have acuitys?

yes :)

"
stzbttln escribió:
"
dulahan200 escribió:
I know you have said multiple times you need to be 90+ for this build to work, that dps and Es will suck otherwise.

BUT I'm that type of weird guy who likes to see how his character "grows", starting from level 70. Currently I have shavs, coe, auxium/atiri's belt, acuity and I'll have a loath bane "soon".

I know it will be hard at the begining, but I don't want it to be harder than what's necessary. Could you write a priority between all different wheels used in your build?

this is the order of importance:

dagger, shield, amulet, rings, belt.

Always dagger first. If you have a decent shield and a shitty amulet, you could swap the priority of those. I'm talking about the order in which you need ot mirror items.

On shield, if you don't have high spell damage, you can use a prism guardian and swap the coe for a high Es circlet with accuracy.

For the amulet, aim for highest legacy crit multi possible, along with % ES. Accuracy is ncie too.

On rings, aim for diamond rings with WED and accuracy, along with 20% ES, adjust your resists accordingly.

For belt, don't use auxium, use a tri resist rustic sash or a physical doryani's invitation if you are on a budget

I was referring to the wheels on the passive tree.

But the input about items was useful. I have a legacy prism guardian which would help me a ton capping res. Also, I have a 70 IIR/20 IIQ amulet which I think I'll use until I have everything else. In this case shield or rings should come next.

For now the main question is passive tree though, as I'm still saving for dagger.
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Editado por útlima vez por dulahan200 en 10 sept. 2014 5:25:02
#wewillcraftabettershield
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Editado por útlima vez por danisonxtc en 10 sept. 2014 6:38:16
no, a new one would be worse!
alex, if i remove lust for carnage clusters and add 3 nodes Hired Killer near scion

its that viable?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam escribió:
alex, if i remove lust for carnage clusters and add 3 nodes Hired Killer near scion

its that viable?
those nodes suck you put 3 into them gets half the value of carnage but you could use it for lvling yes for sure , dont forget that carnage has leech aswell that helps in other ways + with ST you hit alot of targets and lgoh is handy , in endeffect is always how you like it the most if you think you can play without carnage then take hired killer , just dont use vitality as ST cause empower is important + the problem is if you dont take carnage you wont have enogh strenght to use 20/21 vitality (if you wanna use it)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 10 sept. 2014 10:33:33
If you're gonna go to such lengths to avoid the carnage wheel (I guess because lvl below 97?), might as well just look into the new elreon bench mod "+1-2 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks" on rings/amulets.
LVL 8 master service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047720
Hi guys, I'm trying this build since 1.2 and is being really hard not to die at easy maps (I was playing ele buzzsaw before, and was much easier to stay alive).
Can u guys help here?

ps: I dont have orbs for a Loath Bane right now

Stats:
Resists capped
~41k DPS with LMP
6200ES

My gear:

Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA5IEH8RLxFQEZYUcRcvGS4ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8k4SW8J-0o-isKLOEtHy2DLagvbzBUNbk2uj0-P5tGcUcGS65V1lfJWfNcil3yX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW6Xb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN-WX_GgKSCx4MJidOPRpAbkFWSfZMnlSCXBphvmhObtaKjpwinK6xmrKqxkLQMtve31riTuT7AGsHFwfPDOsSixp7KSth22RPZW9rd21nb1Nvn3CPfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8pzy4fba9zL3vvjr-ej60vsJ-0U=

Tks
Editado por útlima vez por jppdb en 10 sept. 2014 19:39:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional