[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Any chance you can make shadow work with this build?
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
"
SauceBoss escribió:
Any chance you can make shadow work with this build?
shadow sucks ASS but if i would play it i would use the phys node the dex nodes down to the aura node
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
drop unwavering if you have reflect problems -___- Wutangfinancial (aka thebossman) already has a ring with wed, phys, acc, all res, flat ES and int, the int could be replaced with 5-20% ES and the all res provides more balanced resists.
the res from him wont cap me AT ALL like not even close and i wont dropp unwavering i would probably run around with 6k with lioneys paws and the movmentreduction is to slow for mapping + there is no place for grace if i had to dropp grace i would loose even more dmg making carrying 6 man partys pretty hard :x i already tried it trsut me doing master with those boots is a fucking PAIN in the ass like it snot even funny like just do a map with a guy using 20%++ boots and you will see the diffrence its like not carrying anymore its running behind him

You would be res capped if you had more resist on shield. You can stay with unwavering stance and use a ring like wutang's with 20% ES on it instead of int.

I'm currently at 49/77/76 with only 1 ring (cold/fire foe eye) with lioneye's paws and 8% all res from the tree. If kipad makes a morbid knuckle with 20% ES instead of cold res ill probably get that and be capped.

You don't need to run grace with the paws, just run an evasion flask it's the same thing. The move speed really isn't a problem I'm not sure why you always bring that up, it must be personal preference I guess. I've played with people who were using rainbowstrides and this build and the speed is not a problem.

If you decide to make a ring, don't craft chaos damage please...
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
drop unwavering if you have reflect problems -___- Wutangfinancial (aka thebossman) already has a ring with wed, phys, acc, all res, flat ES and int, the int could be replaced with 5-20% ES and the all res provides more balanced resists.
the res from him wont cap me AT ALL like not even close and i wont dropp unwavering i would probably run around with 6k with lioneys paws and the movmentreduction is to slow for mapping + there is no place for grace if i had to dropp grace i would loose even more dmg making carrying 6 man partys pretty hard :x i already tried it trsut me doing master with those boots is a fucking PAIN in the ass like it snot even funny like just do a map with a guy using 20%++ boots and you will see the diffrence its like not carrying anymore its running behind him

You would be res capped if you had more resist on shield. You can stay with unwavering stance and use a ring like wutang's with 20% ES on it instead of int.

I'm currently at 49/77/76 with only 1 ring (cold/fire foe eye) with lioneye's paws and 8% all res from the tree. If kipad makes a morbid knuckle with 20% ES instead of cold res ill probably get that and be capped.

You don't need to run grace with the paws, just run an evasion flask it's the same thing. The move speed really isn't a problem I'm not sure why you always bring that up, it must be personal preference I guess. I've played with people who were using rainbowstrides and this build and the speed is not a problem.

If you decide to make a ring, don't craft chaos damage please...
which 8% allres did you took? and what dont you like about chaos dmg it wont reflect btw did you try double reflect since the patch and about the boots thing did you play with someone who had gear like me? i mean everybody i played with and said nono lioney are fine and saw me play changed there lioneys to MS boots INSTA like it was from 100% clear speed to 200% i think you never mapped with me eather
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 22 ago. 2014 18:41:37
with this gear en setup i get 120k dps. I still want to drop blood magic gem for the blood rage and take enhance but i need to colour my boots differently then (hope thats possible with master?) I have capped resist because i run purity of elements but would be better to drop that and get the Herald of Ice in there.

Tree btw:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Editado por útlima vez por PaladinSMD en 22 ago. 2014 18:30:45
@Fyndel I took the nullification ES/EV/all res node and thats it, bandit rewards are passive/passive/power charge. I did try double ref maps, definitely have to swap in life leech for WED, I doubt there's really anyway to survive double ref without life leech gem.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
@Fyndel I took the nullification ES/EV/all res node and thats it, bandit rewards are passive/passive/power charge. I did try double ref maps, definitely have to swap in life leech for WED, I doubt there's really anyway to survive double ref without life leech gem.
i mean i am using a 6% block shield+ the block flask meaning i got 75 block i think it will make a big diffrence ( i still believe in the block on shield cause you can get res everywhere else) but i wanna know why you dont like the chaos dmg on the rings
Every Class 100
"
"
stzbttln escribió:
i mean i am using a 6% block shield+ the block flask meaning i got 75 block i think it will make a big diffrence ( i still believe in the block on shield cause you can get res everywhere else) but i wanna know why you dont like the chaos dmg on the rings
edit : we talked about it ingame
Every Class 100
I am using the ranger tree and my dps is really low for some reason D: Can you help me out?

Gear
Spoiler

Stats with all charges and auras up
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdENfA48DkgRLxFQEZYUcRcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaolvCcLKPorCizhLR8tgy9vMFQ1uT0-P5tCo0ZxRwZLrlXWV8lZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN-WX_GgKSDCYO2idOPRpAbkFWSfZMnlSCXBphvmhObtZ_LoSKiQKKjpwinK6xmrKqv67QMtve4k7k-wBrBxcHzwzrEospK2HbZE9lb2t3b1Nvn3CPfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8uH0-Pba9zL46_rS-wk=
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
I am using the ranger tree and my dps is really low for some reason D: Can you help me out?

Gear
Spoiler

Stats with all charges and auras up
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdENfA48DkgRLxFQEZYUcRcvGYoajxslHNwdFB1PHaolvCcLKPorCizhLR8tgy9vMFQ1uT0-P5tCo0ZxRwZLrlXWV8lZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnBWcLtw1XKpfeN-WX_GgKSDCYO2idOPRpAbkFWSfZMnlSCXBphvmhObtZ_LoSKiQKKjpwinK6xmrKqv67QMtve4k7k-wBrBxcHzwzrEospK2HbZE9lb2t3b1Nvn3CPfv-GI5c_pAuoY6rrr7uwY8uH0-Pba9zL46_rS-wk=
your not using a coe and no shield with spell dmg and your rings dont have wed i would try out reave with that gear
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional