[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
i am just hoping that 1 aura from our current setup gets 40% (haste) or 1 of the new heralds is 40% using lioneys paw witht he new passiv is so not efficient and getting 2 +1 lvl items is a waist of them aswell cause getting cast on hit like ele weak on gloves is for dmg purpose more dmg then any aura can give and if you play wander you rly want that +1 glove for artic armour and not auras so we only have 1 slot left and thats to less ( PLEAS GGG GIVE US 40% AURAS THE DREEEEEEEEAM)

40% would be pretty awesome.

Would also be cool if they cut the mana costs of AA in their global reduction of mana costs on stuff. (as they're nerfing mana regen and clarity.... lvl26 AA is going to be hard to sustain in Wander unless they cut its cost a bit)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Been on the Taiwan Servers, no AA reduction.

Too easy for a lot of builds to just get it and be OP, you could consider it a lil "nerf", making it harder to run.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 16 ago. 2014 10:37:59
"
Chundadragon escribió:
Been on the Taiwan Servers, no AA reduction.

Too easy for a lot of builds to just get it and be OP, you could consider it a lil "nerf", making it harder to run.

Have you checked BM multiplier?
Same as least for low levels.
This is the first build with which i got quite "rich". I tried many ways to use this build with the new passive tree, but without success. Will you update this as soon as you played around with the new tree? Im playing the prism guardian build
IGN: reigNNNNNN
"
besplash escribió:
This is the first build with which i got quite "rich". I tried many ways to use this build with the new passive tree, but without success. Will you update this as soon as you played around with the new tree? Im playing the prism guardian build
yes i will the prism guardian one is gonna be one of the first thing i will test cause i am hyped about those new herald auras maybe use prism use those new auras and dropp coe will and maybe have more dmg but just take your time i will update it :) alot is planned
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 17 ago. 2014 8:52:51
From the wikia, the new herald Will reserve 25 mana like clarity ( not a %). I hope the thos Will become true
"
maclarca escribió:
From the wikia, the new herald Will reserve 25 mana like clarity ( not a %). I hope the thos Will become true

Don't think so - Chris already said the information on the Wikia was outdated.
Assassin's Mark - Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to Critical Strikes. Killing the cursed targets will grant life and mana, and a chance to gain a power charge.

this is a new curse if this shit is availabe on gloves like a lvl 10-13 version gg then we could dropp pcoc and get a 7th gem holymoly
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
We can dream =)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional