[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Good job GGG, I never would expect they would nerf this build because it had so many features of the game involved. So I tought that they would have to change a lot to just nerf this, but they did.

R.I.P

This will not going anywhere close than before, they nerfed a lot, the aura nodes now are shit and the auras got nerfed too. I dont know yet about the new two buffs, but I dont would expect too much, since they really pinpointed a nerf in this build.

Well, seems like wander will rule wraeclast! They can scale phys damage really well and then they can mitigate the reflect with the passive that transform a portion of the damage in lightning, which boost the damage too. Wander are too much OP now. They have almost a aura - with no mana resevation in the tree, that's insane.

I really enjoyed the build, until now was the build I had most fun, I'm a bit sad that I cant use it anymore, but I hope there will spawn new good builds after the patch.

Thank you so much Fyndel, it was really really really fun!
"
swib escribió:
Good job GGG, I never would expect they would nerf this build because it had so many features of the game involved. So I tought that they would have to change a lot to just nerf this, but they did.

R.I.P

This will not going anywhere close than before, they nerfed a lot, the aura nodes now are shit and the auras got nerfed too. I dont know yet about the new two buffs, but I dont would expect too much, since they really pinpointed a nerf in this build.

Well, seems like wander will rule wraeclast! They can scale phys damage really well and then they can mitigate the reflect with the passive that transform a portion of the damage in lightning, which boost the damage too. Wander are too much OP now. They have almost a aura - with no mana resevation in the tree, that's insane.

I really enjoyed the build, until now was the build I had most fun, I'm a bit sad that I cant use it anymore, but I hope there will spawn new good builds after the patch.

This is 100% bullshit, you have no idea what you are talking about.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
swib escribió:

R.I.P

This is 100% bullshit, you have no idea what you are talking about.
ye thats bs , everyother build got nerfed too its not like nobody uses auras dont forget the mana cost nerf(buff) so we can reserve even more mana but wanders look pretty nice but dont forget as i already said the aura nerf makes them more weak then us cause they got a base 125% meaning auras effected them the most and they dont have whirling blades i am still 100% confident that Spectral throw , wander are still the best builds in this game and st not rly better then a wander just faster because of whirling blades i think a coc icespear lightball fireballer will probably do more dmg but will rely on first critting and then doing dmg making them slower aswell
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 15 ago. 2014 4:50:28
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCbQMRnHqug18V8ko-oLHDH0Qf8aekycc3H_GXIrB86Kjpys1uR1PLR-VIEyz215QMNvUd_2QGxGW2RNwu-wYwcUvbw5IY0NfatvnRwby4X3jLOGsZrk-2HZwUonTcNVd8hEvKwq295ma62O1SB9BBiO-OhB72xrndG1sIuro1pu1-wkZihqP9trEopcGLYOPRqcIuJPr7vrSHRSApCSwhtEXL1XWZOfAGmaeWfPlz5J9mG_3MnKprKo_m9wjPT4wVOoY-0Uk4Q48FHH464O2JwtCow==

Think this is gonna be my starting point with +1 lioneyes. Taking more crit or ES nodes (probably Witch starting area) after what i need the most. I also think Witch is gonna be more efficient than Scion :( What do you guys think?
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
Think this is gonna be my starting point with +1 lioneyes. Taking more crit or ES nodes (probably Witch starting area) after what i need the most. I also think Witch is gonna be more efficient than Scion :( What do you guys think?

We will need to see how effective the spell damage is.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAt9bbWS2osZCDCbQMRnHqug18V8ko-oLHDH0Qf8aekycc3H_GXIrB86Kjpys1uR1PLR-VIEyz215QMNvUd_2QGxGW2RNwu-wYwcUvbw5IY0NfatvnRwby4X3jLOGsZrk-2HZwUonTcNVd8hEvKwq295ma62O1SB9BBiO-OhB72xrndG1sIuro1pu1-wkZihqP9trEopcGLYOPRqcIuJPr7vrSHRSApCSwhtEXL1XWZOfAGmaeWfPlz5J9mG_3MnKprKo_m9wjPT4wVOoY-0Uk4Q48FHH464O2JwtCow==

your 1 point away from unwavering why lyones paws then? you could get +1 rainbows for example
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 15 ago. 2014 6:03:20
"
"
Lanfear88 escribió:

your 1 point away from unwavering why lyones paws then?

2 60% auras on life and evasion defense. Yes i could use rainbows but then the evasion nodes are wasted.
Editado por útlima vez por Lanfear88 en 15 ago. 2014 6:05:57
"
Lanfear88 escribió:
"
"
Lanfear88 escribió:

your 1 point away from unwavering why lyones paws then?

2 60% auras on life and evasion defense. Yes i could use rainbows but then the evasion nodes are wasted.
hm i think you wont need as much defense cause stacking es you wont 1 shot yourself no worries but i dont know your gear lvl but with around 8k+es you can even survive the biggest crit especially with the upcoming dmg nerfs reflect wont be a problem are you using gmp? and with 11+k es you wont even feel anything :)
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 15 ago. 2014 6:14:09
I compared the old tree with the new 1.2 tree and here are the changes

old tree : 78% spell dmg , 30% more spell dmg
new tree : 90% spell dmg , 0% more spell dmg

old tree :70% effect of auras you cast , 21% increased buffs on you , 46% reduced mana reserved
new tree :68% effect of auras you cast , 21% increased buffs on you , 38% reduced mana reserved

old tree :168% increased maximum es , 0 max es , 78,8% es , 394 int , 277 mana
new tree :150% increased maximum es , 54 max es , 70,4% es , 353 int , 256 mana

old tree :24% ias , 39% projectile dmg , 86 % ipd , 20% accuracy + 264 flat accuracy
new tree :10% ias , 0% projectile dmg , 88 % ipd , 0% accuracy + 228 flat accuracy

old tree :111% increased crit dmg , 390% increased crit chance
new tree :226% increased crit dmg , 600% increased crit chance (holy fuck)

old gems : wrath (lvl 20) 18-282 , anger (lvl 20) 94-156 , Spectral throw (lvl 20) 65% base dmg
new gems : wrath (lvl 20) 14-231 , anger (lvl 20) 77-129 , Spectral throw (lvl 20) 57% base dmg

tl:dr holy jesuz fuck the new crit multi and increased crit chance are out of the fucking roof i dont know if this is like it should be but with those numbers ANY DAGGER build will be extremly good i mean 600% increased crit and 226% crit multi holyshit ( thats with the passiv tree that focused on spell dmg rather then crit/crit multi LOL

If possible dont post this on reddit cause if the crit/critmulti changes stay like this
it would be awesome i mean who doesnt love to have 95% crit chance (+acuity leech op)i think even diamond rings gonna be useless with this amount ( i only took the crit chance that had crit multi in it or things i had to go threw)

if you guys are curious what passiv tree i used it was for the new one
and for the old one i used and the funny thing is that the old one was even a lioneys boots build and the new one is rare boots build and normaly the rare boots build always had less dmg then a lioneys paw one
Every Class 100
Editado por útlima vez por Fyndel en 15 ago. 2014 12:37:38
That was pretty fucking hilarious to me as well, I thought when they remove some dagger nodes capping crit was gunna be more difficult then they shit so much multi into my hands...

My new league dagger build looks pretty sick <3 I need to make some spreadsheets now xD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 15 ago. 2014 6:46:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional