[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
FloatingEmpire escribió:
Hello sir!

This build guide is excellent! :) I was wondering if you have a HC friendly version of the build for maximum defense? I'm currently trying to gear towards it but I cannot get a hold of atziri's acuity currently, this is my current gear:

Spoiler
hm not going crown of eyes is a huge dps lose , with your gear going buzzsaw maybe worth it , and no crit amulet with % es isnt optimal eather i think you should farm more currency before rly going full into lowlife st or you could die whats your es?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Spoiler

this is my gear but i can't do atziri normal, i die everytime (at atziri and at the other boss too), i'm doing something wrong ?

passive tree

stat 5000 es, 90k dps with lmp, 130k with add acc

and the res are very low..40%, 67%, 67%
Editado por útlima vez por maclarca en 10 ago. 2014 13:37:41
"
maclarca escribió:
Spoiler

this is my gear but i can't do atziri normal, i die everytime (at atziri and at the other boss too), i'm doing something wrong ?

passive tree

You need to either dodge her attacks or fix your res and es.

You can't really expect to go in with no defenses and just facetank :S
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Editado por útlima vez por JakeAlmighty en 10 ago. 2014 13:45:15
the only thing i can o it's to buy a mirrored es shield and change the rainbowstride with the lioneye...but the shiel cost a lot
"
maclarca escribió:
Spoiler

passive tree

how do you expact to do atziri with 40% 67% res and only 5k es? i mean a person who killed her alot could probably kill her with the stats with doding everything but you aint gonna be consistend try to just go defense for now dps will be enogh to kill normal , dont care about cold res for know try to max fire/light and get 6k es thats like the number to not get oneshot
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
maclarca escribió:
the only thing i can o it's to buy a mirrored es shield and change the rainbowstride with the lioneye...but the shiel cost a lot

What the hell is Glyph Turn? I would vendor it, just replace Auxium with Lightning Doryani and get a better ring.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 10 ago. 2014 15:05:55
I have 25 ex, i can't buy a mirrored ring so i'm thinking to buy the taming and replace to the diamond ring...it's a good choice ?
"
maclarca escribió:
I have 25 ex, i can't buy a mirrored ring so i'm thinking to buy the taming and replace to the diamond ring...it's a good choice ?

Yes.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
soooooooooooooooo i guess we drop pain attunement and respec it somewhere haha
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2d6xiv/eternal_and_diamond_supporter_newsletter_76/

"
One of the uniques the one that affected build variety most was Crown of Eyes. While we had foreseen it being strong, it turned out the power of the multiplicative bonuses it could unlock together was far too powerful. In 1.2.0, Crown of Eyes (including existing ones) will only affect increased and reduced spell damage. It does not benefit from multiplicative bonuses any more.

Spectral Throw has proven too good compared to bows and to melee. It's a skill we love and like to see used, but relative to bows it's beating them in ranged combat, and it's a very safe alternative to melee options.

We are looking at improving bow users in a few ways in 1.2.0. We're buffing skills, the bows themselves and passives.

Spectral Throw and some of the things that support it will be slightly nerfed. In contrast some past great melee skills will see a little love. (Yes, that includes cleave).
Editado por útlima vez por Midnitecloud en 10 ago. 2014 21:36:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional