[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
sphinx168 escribió:
A little question
Is it really necessary to pick up Ballistic mastery(20% projectile speed /12% dmg 20 dex)
if I use faster projectile?
Will it be better if i drop that and get 30 dex + 2 other notes

Not necessarily but Ballistic is very necessary if not using the gem.

Extra range is still god-mode though, keep it :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
stzbttln escribió:
"
JakeAlmighty escribió:

a few upgrades

It was for a good cause.

What made you change your mind?

Had to get them early because I sold my previous ones.

Also using a random pos dagger that was in my stash as I sold Chimeric Slicer but that can wait. (rest of the gear carries it np)

Edit: If something were to change can just remirror anyways when it comes down to it.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Editado por útlima vez por JakeAlmighty en 3 ago. 2014 22:19:46

Borrowed this from Lease to try it out for a bit..... yup that is one SEXY dagger man.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
in your opinion guys is better faster proj or faster attack during the uber atziri fight ?
CULO POWA
Editado por útlima vez por auea1 en 4 ago. 2014 5:36:16
fuck my internet was gone for 3 days i MISSED 100 pages ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jake you won!!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
auea1 escribió:
in your opinion guys is better faster proj or faster attack during the uber atziri fight ?
faster attacks with not so good gear added accuracy and with phys heavy base gear phys projjetcile lvl 21 ideal
Every Class 100
hi, started a bit more than a week ago and already hit lvl 90 with my new char.

sometimes i struggle with incoming dmg and die of reasons i can't define afterwards. but really fun to play.

my question:
at this point - is it possible to start trying uber? already killed a double dom at palace with 100% extra lightning dmg.

at which points can i improve my gear?

help would be highly appreciated.

gear

"
Shirah escribió:

sometimes i struggle with incoming dmg and die of reasons i can't define afterwards. but really fun to play.

my question:
at this point - is it possible to start trying uber? already killed a double dom at palace with 100% extra lightning dmg.

gear

rings the one is missing wed (huge dps) and the other accuracy ( huge aswell) with res perfectly fine if you think you can drop prism that would be the biggest upgrade and get lvl 94 shouldnt take too long , and for uber thats just practice maybe some lioneys boots version with a little budget gear?
Every Class 100
"
"
Shirah escribió:

my question:

gear

rings the one is missing wed (huge dps) and the other accuracy ( huge aswell) with res perfectly fine if you think you can drop prism that would be the biggest upgrade and get lvl 94 shouldnt take too long , and for uber thats just practice maybe some lioneys boots version with a little budget gear?

thx for ur quick answer, am almost broke atm so there wont be any buyable solutions soon.

am at 4,4k es now with lmp 75k dps - guess i have to improve es b4 trying uber?

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFfQx9DjwQfxGWFHEVIBcvGLAZhhmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCThKPoppSpNLKYs6S2DL280CjdmOyg8jj-bQqNEgUZxRwZOKlXWVupW9VfJWfNbr1yKX2pgQ2TnZp5uPW-ecFZwu3Kpdgh7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQo9Gj_qQG5DWkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTm7Wdo5_LoqOnCKxHrKq0DLTFuJO5PsAawcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT227b1Nvn3CPdDeGI5c_qGOq66yzr7uwY9tr3Mvjr-tL7CftF_Ks=

there is only missing the full es ring at templar region.
"
Shirah escribió:
"
"
Shirah escribió:

my question:

gear

thx for ur quick answer, am almost broke atm so there wont be any buyable solutions soon.

am at 4,4k es now with lmp 75k dps - guess i have to improve es b4 trying uber?

tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFfQx9DjwQfxGWFHEVIBcvGLAZhhmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCThKPoppSpNLKYs6S2DL280CjdmOyg8jj-bQqNEgUZxRwZOKlXWVupW9VfJWfNbr1yKX2pgQ2TnZp5uPW-ecFZwu3Kpdgh7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQo9Gj_qQG5DWkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5oTm7Wdo5_LoqOnCKxHrKq0DLTFuJO5PsAawcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT227b1Nvn3CPdDeGI5c_qGOq66yzr7uwY9tr3Mvjr-tL7CftF_Ks=

there is only missing the full es ring at templar region.
oh yeah you need atleast 2k more es for uber dps is alright for it could be better too
Every Class 100

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional