BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Thanks for feedback. I got this dagger at the end:

I use this with lvl5 clarity and %2 mana leech from crown of eyes. It seems enough.
Editado por útlima vez por umuk en 19 abr. 2014 18:30:42
I know my es is quite low and so on ( 2,7k es ) but i mean physical dmg just destroy me , i have 8087 evasion rating with 42% chance to evade but still , undying evangelists rape me hard time , how you people survive vs phys dmg enemies?
I was thinking to do some changes and run Grace + Determination + Iron reflex , any opinions on this change?
What about quality gems , which one is the first to make it with quality?

I was thinking using RF , and this is what i was thinking
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzD8QRlhZAFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJIsksCj6KU8tHy2DL2862DsoO3w74TyOQ2NGcUcGTLNN2FAwVdZWLVfJWPVcil76X2pgQ2TnZp5odG0Zbj1vnnBWcLtxTXvXfLt_xoCkgW-Cm4LHgwmFfYbRiEKMdo9Gj_qQG5MnlKCXBpoTms-btZ2jncSePKKjpwinK6x_tAy3MbiTuMrBxcHzwzrEospK2RPaYtvU2-fhiOL36rrr7uw49tr3wfno-tL7Cfyr
Is it possible with Rise of phoenix shield + vitality ? i mean is it worth it using RF to get that spell dmg boost?
Editado por útlima vez por maddoxeu en 20 abr. 2014 4:12:03
"
maddoxeu escribió:
I know my es is quite low and so on ( 2,7k es ) but i mean physical dmg just destroy me , i have 8087 evasion rating with 42% chance to evade but still , undying evangelists rape me hard time , how you people survive vs phys dmg enemies?
I was thinking to do some changes and run Grace + Determination + Iron reflex , any opinions on this change?
What about quality gems , which one is the first to make it with quality?

I was thinking using RF , and this is what i was thinking
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzD8QRlhZAFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJIsksCj6KU8tHy2DL2862DsoO3w74TyOQ2NGcUcGTLNN2FAwVdZWLVfJWPVcil76X2pgQ2TnZp5odG0Zbj1vnnBWcLtxTXvXfLt_xoCkgW-Cm4LHgwmFfYbRiEKMdo9Gj_qQG5MnlKCXBpoTms-btZ2jncSePKKjpwinK6x_tAy3MbiTuMrBxcHzwzrEospK2RPaYtvU2-fhiOL36rrr7uw49tr3wfno-tL7Cfyr
Is it possible with Rise of phoenix shield + vitality ? i mean is it worth it using RF to get that spell dmg boost?

This guys are a real pain, btw evasion does nothing versus them as they use a spell.
IR would be a way to mitigate their damage but it's another 6 points (if you went for VP and not a Scion) and if even more if you didn't go VP.
When I encounter them I just pop a Granite flask but they still hurt. I got more ES to work with though.

As for the quality of gem:
I think one of the most important one is Increased Critical Damage, then Blood Rage (+15%ias), then LMP and ST (+10%ias).
If you didn't take VP it's really important to get quality on Life Leech.

Check page87 I think for Rel4us post (RF version of this build).
I don't like this version just because it requires snapshotting which is tedious, i'm fine with doing for Atziri or hard mod maps but every time, no. But otherwise it works, however you can't make it work without Shav, ES is already quite low.
if u dont have shav, I recommend to use eye of chayla amulet + ES gloves (with AS) and boots, that would help u to survive
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
Thanks for answers guys .

"
ex_vitek escribió:
if u dont have shav, I recommend to use eye of chayla amulet + ES gloves (with AS) and boots, that would help u to survive

I posted my gear few times in this thread , this is what i have

2779 es , atm i have 14 pure ex going to buy CoE soon.
Editado por útlima vez por maddoxeu en 20 abr. 2014 5:40:19
"
maddoxeu escribió:
Thanks for answers guys .

"
ex_vitek escribió:

I posted my gear few times in this thread , this is what i have

2779 es , atm i have 14 pure ex going to buy CoE soon.

Imho, until you have Shavs, you cannot afford to run Prism Guardian. I was playing 75+ maps at the beginning of the league with 3.5K ES and that just felt like trash, I now have ~6K ES which just feels so much smoother and stronger. Against Evangelists in high maps you just need a high ES pool and you let your damage do the rest.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey, i want to try this build (didn't play the game for like 2 months)
here is some of my gear:

and my build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLYMtqC9vPI5GcUcGSshV1lYtVvVXyVpSX2pjQ2Tnb55wUnBWcLtw1XvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuTJ5cGl9CZmpoTm12btacIpzSomqx_sZC0DLTFtve31riTuT6-OsBRwQDBxcLswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdtu29ThiOOE6rrrY-vu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wk=

what should i get first to increase my dps?
every dagger i see with 1.9aps and 9+ crit cost alot ..
"
kanon1 escribió:
Hey, i want to try this build (didn't play the game for like 2 months)
here is some of my gear:

and my build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLYMtqC9vPI5GcUcGSshV1lYtVvVXyVpSX2pjQ2Tnb55wUnBWcLtw1XvXfeN_xoCkgwmG0YhCiGuPRo_6kBuTJ5cGl9CZmpoTm12btacIpzSomqx_sZC0DLTFtve31riTuT6-OsBRwQDBxcLswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdtu29ThiOOE6rrrY-vu7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vrS-wk=

what should i get first to increase my dps?
every dagger i see with 1.9aps and 9+ crit cost alot ..

A 4L ain't gunna cut it. If you use Solaris, at least get a 5L. Daggers can be crafted, yours is particularly bad since it doesn't have a crit roll on it - with maybe 3-4 ex you can craft 9 crit, 2 APS on an Ambusher base.
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Editado por útlima vez por Chundadragon en 20 abr. 2014 7:17:14
How is this dagger?

Editado por útlima vez por kanon1 en 20 abr. 2014 9:26:00
"
kanon1 escribió:
How is this dagger?

Perfectly decent starting point.