BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
Haboryme escribió:
Do not get Acceleration, you're using the passiv skill tree on the first page, it's outdated.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecFfQ5ID8QRLxGWGdcc3Ci1Kjgspi0fLagvbzIJNAo26DdmOlI7fEZxRwZKyEyzUDBWBFbqVvVYr1pSWqZcil9qYIhhUmNDbEZtGW6qcFZwu3JseA17133jfll_xoMJhmCIQohrj_qQG5DWkyeX0JmamhObXZ2jn8uio6c0qJqpbrGQtAy0xbXytve31rjKuT7BxcHzwuzDbdkT21nbXttu3MfjhOtj7Bjyl_Lh_Ks=
Next point invested into Nightstalker.
You're still low lvl, my first recommendation was to switch from 2H life based to 1H low life/ES at 89 points. Before it doesn't really make sense.

I highly recommend 20q for Inc Crit Dmg that's a good upgrade. I see that you got a 20/20 life leech, as your playing with Vaal Pact lvl20 is enough, same for Reduced Mana.

You're still missing a lot of crit from the passives (dagger nodes near CI, crit near shadow, one PC) as well as some multi (Adder's Touch, multi near shadow) and the spell from the PC.

Using your gear (20/20 inc dmg though) and this spec http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecFfQ5ID8QQexEvEZYZ1xzcKLUqOCsKLKYtHy2oL28yCTJ-NAo26DdmOlI7KDt8O-FGcUcGSshMs1AwVgRW6lb1WK9aUlqmW_Rcil9qYIhhUmNDbEZtGW6qcFJwVnC7cNVybHgNe9d9435Zf8aDCYZgiEKIa4_6kBuQ1pMnl9CZmpoTm12do5_LoqOnK6c0qJqpbrGQtAy0xbXytve31rjKuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdkT2xrbWdte227b1NzH4vfjhOtj7Bjyl_Lh9Uv8qw==
I got 35k dps (using 75% hit chance, the only value I don't know). If you could tell me your current hit chance I could be more precise. Not too shabby.
The spec can be altered slightly to your preferences and it wouldn't affect much the DPS.

The eDPS dagger gives more DPS but you don't want to use it. It as such a low pDPS you'll struggle with mana.

TY sir very much. My hit chance atm is 82%
Just for the fun I calculated the THEORICAL maximum DPS obtainable with this spec (lvl100) : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecFfQ5ID8QQexEvEZYZihnXGo8c3Ci1KjgrCiymLR8tgy2oL28yCTJ-NAo26DdmOlI7fDvhRnFHBkrITLNQMFM1VgRW6lb1WK9aUlqmW_Rcil8qX2pgiGFSY0NsRm0ZbWxuqm-ecFJwVnC7cNVybHgNe9d943_GgwmGYIhCiGuP-pAbkNaTJ5cGl9CZmpoTm12btZ2jn8uio6crpzSomqlusZC0DLTFtUi18rb3t9a4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrZE9sa21nbXttu29Tcx-L344TrY-vk7Bjyl_Lh9Uv22vsJ_Ks=
assuming the following for bandits:
norm: point (lots of unreserved mana)
cruel: 8iAS
merci: PC

and the following gear that never (and never will be) dropped on any league:

Ambusher
-169iPhysDmg (pref)
-adds 38-68Phys Dmg (pref)
-adds 11-115 Light Dmg (pref)
-27iAS (suff)
-adds 400Acc (suff)
-38iLocal CC (suff)

that gives a 2.03APS 9.21CC 145-365Phys dagger

Citrine Amulet
-36 WED (pref)
-26Spell (pref)
-adds 7-72 Light Dmg (pref)
-adds 400Acc (suff)
-70iCM (suff)
1 suffix left for ES/res or whatever

2* Diamond Ring
-30iCC (implicit)
-36WED (pref)
-adds 7-72 Light Dmg (pref)
-adds 22-40 Cold Dmg (pref)
-7iAS (suff)
-adds 400Acc (suff)
1 suffix left for 16@es

Legacy Auxium
-30WED

Fossilized Spirit Shield
-15Spell (implicit)
-70Spell (pref)
rest available for high ES/ high res

Crown of Eyes
-adds 250Acc

Shav
-10 Spell (implicit)
ST-LMP-FA-iCM-WED-LL

Maligaro's Virtuosity
-5iAS
-50iCC
-50iCM

Self buffed, fully charged (3 frenzy, 6 power charges, blood rage):
81 Crit
6.51 APS (!)
787% effective crit multi
148%WED (not accounting for Pain Attunnement)
59% more WED ("")
181%Spell ("")
118%Phys ("")
136% Proj ("")
56-824 added light dmg (only accounting for aura effect)
22-40 added cold dmg ("")
126-209 added fire dmg ("")
90% hit chance (this is probably underestimated)

Total DPS when Low life and after LMP reduction
Spoiler

Instakill in reflect maps :D
Could get even worse with buffed auras, hatred and haste...
Editado por útlima vez por Haboryme en 30 ene. 2014 7:59:55
funny calculation, didn't check all of it but the outcome sounds reasonable.
Max spell damage should beat flat lightning on the dagger tho.
IGN: Iski
130k works rather decent on reflect maps though :D
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Balguez escribió:
funny calculation, didn't check all of it but the outcome sounds reasonable.
Max spell damage should beat flat lightning on the dagger tho.

yes you're right, it gives 157+k

i have around 9k dps with 3 frenzy and 5 powercharges. I guess now just go for auxium then crown?
IGN: Masterxmind
Auxium as the piece yes, Crown no.
The Crown is really strong only if you have Shav. If you manage to get around 60%spell damage that's 60% INCREASED damage that will apply along all the other %increase damage that you get from %proj, %wed; %phys. The higher these values are the more spell you need to get a significant upgrade. Whereas with Crown and Shav you get %30MORE that will apply after the %INCREASED, simply put you get +30% damage on your tooltip.
Also get quality on inc crit damage you won't regret it.
For the weapon: if you have 8.5cc aim for 1.95+aps, with 1.85aps aim for 9.2+cc
In the new league, im going to do a ST build for the beginning.
Im going to do this build, but first of all with HP, farm with ST currency.

What is the idea to make this build HP (To change later to a ES build) ?
stupid question.. but you don't have iron reflex .... but you skilled evasion + unwavering stance... isn't it ...well... stupid?
"
Tai escribió:
In the new league, im going to do a ST build for the beginning.
Im going to do this build, but first of all with HP, farm with ST currency.

What is the idea to make this build HP (To change later to a ES build) ?

I just don't think that's the right build to farm currency.
If you want to have some mf you'll lose pretty much all the slots that give a lot of dps (ring, amu, gloves) or utility (belt).
If you really want to try you can just grap HP nodes and skip the ES nodes, you'd also skip Vaal Pact as there is no chance to get a dps high enough to kill yourself with mf gear on.

@Arkets: only Maligaro's gives evasion. The nodes that give evasion are ES/EV nodes. Iron reflex requires 8 pts to get pretty much nothing (i've got 1k ev)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional