[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I question the idea of putting added chaos as the number 5 gem. It seems that incinerate has a poor 30% damage effectiveness which would mean you would lose 70% of the damage from added chaos.

Now i haven't played much with incinerate i have to admit but surely there should be something more useful than added chaos there?

I don't know but it just seems rather lackluster to me.
Even so, the high attack speed of incinerate makes up for it. Incinerate without any supports has a cast time of .24 aka 4 times a second. That cast peed makes up for the 30% damage effectiveness. Don't underestimate flat damage on high cast speeds :)

But yeah even so, I've been looking at spell echo. as far as things look now, I think it's a more viable option for the 5th slot :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Appels_Zijn_Gezond escribió:
Even so, the high attack speed of incinerate makes up for it. Incinerate without any supports has a cast time of .24 aka 4 times a second. That cast peed makes up for the 30% damage effectiveness. Don't underestimate flat damage on high cast speeds :)

But yeah even so, I've been looking at spell echo. as far as things look now, I think it's a more viable option for the 5th slot :)

Right now I have both at lvl 18 and the tooltip damage with SE is better than with Added Chaos (and added chaos has 6%q -> 3% increased chaos).
Plus with SE you get to stage 3 faster.

I use Chaos damage on the 6th link tho and it gives a huge damage boost. (1920 ->2600 tooltip dps)
why did he pick Elemental equilibrium ? in final tree

And I am trying the build at the moment and I die a lot cause I just warp into monster each time i get hit I probly miss sometin I have to understand the lightning warp.

Editado por útlima vez por BornToKiIL en 22 jul. 2014 1:49:47
"
BornToKiIL escribió:
why did he pick Elemental equilibrium ? in final tree

And I am trying the build at the moment and I die a lot cause I just warp into monster each time i get hit I probly miss sometin I have to understand the lightning warp.

Post your gear and tree, I think I can give you a few pointers :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Updated the gems and everything around it.This build is fully updated one more!

Hurray!
I am a nice guy.
Loving the build!

Currently I have a 65 scion with 6L Infernal Mantle! (4 Fuse :D) Only problem I'm having so far is that I still can't sustain AA even with EB. Slowly drains my mana even with 2000+. Would you recommend running discipline to improve my regen or just live with it until clarity gets better?

Thanks so much for the constant updates on the build it helps a lot!
Discipline might help yes, but it will bring your pool very low. Honestly, I don't use AA a lot until I go mapping. If you are still unable to sustain it by then, try finding a weapon/rings/shield with high mana/ mana regen. Recommended is 200 mana/second(but around 170 should be fine as well)

Happy to hear this btw, thanks :)
I am a nice guy.
Editado por útlima vez por Appels_Zijn_Gezond en 25 jul. 2014 10:47:47
Added two more video's to the first post. Last video was from 1.0.6... sigh. Should really keep those updated :D

[1.1.5]VS Spinner of False Hope(72) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcnqwK1IQvc
[1.1.5]VS Megaera(76) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-cWJEa3RmM

njoy!
I am a nice guy.
How does this build handle monsters in a full group party?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional