[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

wait so just for clarification, with the recent patch

WITCH > SCION for this build?
Well, you can have almost the excact same build with both classes, different is base stats(more base int for witch, but less problem for Dex gem with Scion)

So i think they're pretty much even
I literally just instant ripped to a rare with corrupting blood.... the instant 20 blood stacks wrecked me. What sucks was that it was in Hc.. ;-;
Yep i experienced that corrupted blood earlier xD
It's a real pain, i wonder if damage taken is increased by the fact we leech a lot..
Hi. Could you make step-by-step skill tree progression (20-40-60-80 lvls, for example) for Witch? Please.
Thank you very much.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
"
Fermalion escribió:
Hi. Could you make step-by-step skill tree progression (20-40-60-80 lvls, for example) for Witch? Please.
Thank you very much.

Check out 1st post.
"
damarus123 escribió:
"
Fermalion escribió:
Thank you very much.

Check out 1st post.

Oh, right. Thank you.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
How well does this build work in Invasion?
I think it could work, but you'll need to find soon enought the items with good sockets to have all your defensive abilities (molten shield, endurance charge, flammability, lithgning warp...)

Hey Appels_Zijn_Gezond could you link us your current equipment ? i was wondering what you have, i have an hard time finding good item with socket i need and i don't want to spend currencies on something i'm sure i'll be keeping for quite a long time
Mana regen definitely more of an issues post-1.1.0, have resorted to using more % mana regen on rings and amulet. Still playing this character in Standard, considering playing the witch version in Ambush once I tire of my marauder.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional