[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

I have only done the Villa once but I loved it because of how large the map was. The boss wasn't too hard from what I recall, he bombed around the room a bit but I just kept manually warping to him and nuking him, took a while but he went down without any issues.

The difficult bosses for me so far have been:

Orchard
Promenade
Museum
Jungle Valley
IGN: Incinereap
Also would like to thank the Author for this very easy-chip-fast-to-play build!
I managed to reach 62 lvl quite easily during one week, not spending a penny on gear. Except my 5L chest I took from another char, I just went through with the crap I could find on the way :) So, now I'm about to fight Dominus on Merciless (Piety passed rather easy), but I feel like it would be very hard with what I have.

Here's is my gear:
Spoiler

My current build:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecFLQhnDH0Qfxg8GYoaVR8CIWAhwyj6Ko0snC0fLYMtqDWSNsU22DboQKBBh0SrRZ1JG1WuVi1X4VivYEthIWSjbRlvnnTtdPF4DXqqeu-CHoLHgwmE74dliPGPppDWkzqXBpeFmuCbtZwtnrmfy6cIqW6sWax_r7exkLXytz631riTvSfB88M6xKLGnspK2CTbWedj6-7sVfll-ej-Cg==

I have around 1900HP, 900 mana, 700 DPS, 75% resists atm, and, Of course, now I feel a bit hard to fight on 65+ maps (last quests in Merciless, first maps). I'm not using LW, AA, any of CwDT combination, just raw Incinerate with the support of summoned skeletons...

So it's time to first big upgrade of mine. Now I'm gonna to buy Shaffel and Mantle, make at least 2 chains of CwDT, insert GMP instead of LMP, try to boost my HP with skills and gear (replacing gaunlets, amul, better boots/rings)

Than I'm gonna to kill Dom and start mapping, I'm sure it's gonna be very easy with the upgrade.
Thanks a lot!
I'll post here my upgrade results and the expenses.
"
Skithiryx escribió:

The belt is an original piece of gear on this toon, and haven't figured out what to replace it with. Hey, it's got double leech, so can't be too bad. The ammy and rings are solid, and I have a couple others that I've experimented with but these are my mains.

You deal zero physical damage. The belt provides no leeching effect at all. Flat damage is not added to spells. You deal no weapon damage. You're basically just getting resistances from you rings.

You have two curses. Not only that, but they're linked to the same CwDT gem. The only way the second curse can provide any benefit at all is if you have a Doedre's Damning ring, a pair of Windscream boots, or the keystone that gives +1 to curse limit on enemies.

Don't buy into the tooltip DPS. If you hit with all five projectiles per cast and you have full Incinerate stacks, you can multiply your tooltip DPS by 20 to get your real DPS. Consistently hitting with all five projectiles is unlikely against most enemies, so it will be less against them. It's no trouble against bosses, though.

"
DeGrand escribió:

Was a bit puzzeled why my dps was lacking a bit, then I noticed the 20q gems, that adds another 20%. Another goal to work towards :P

Anyway, loving this build, its actually the first one with which I reached mapping. Just blazing through them, reached the 70`s last night, thats where I ran into the first map that im gonna avoid from now on when possible (villa). Or does anyone have a pointer on how to tackle the boss in there?

Linking Added Chaos Damage and Faster Casting/Added Lightning Damage/Faster Projectiles makes a bigger difference in DPS than getting 20q gems. The same can be said for getting high spell damage, high cast speed gear.

I remove the LW gem from the CwDT link and grab Topaz and Ruby flasks. Don't target the boss directly - your character will run after it and trigger traps when it loses line of sight. Manually warp to the boss, mitigate anticipated damage with the flasks, and remember that the shift key is your friend. Clear the mobs before the boss and you have free rein to (slowly) kill the boss. Swapping out GMP for Faster Projectiles can be a big help with this boss as well, as it tends to run away.

"
ridfrenzy escribió:
I have only done the Villa once but I loved it because of how large the map was. The boss wasn't too hard from what I recall, he bombed around the room a bit but I just kept manually warping to him and nuking him, took a while but he went down without any issues.

The difficult bosses for me so far have been:

Orchard
Promenade
Museum
Jungle Valley

Topaz flasks help a lot with the Promenade map. Replacing LW and curses with multiple Frost Wall gems makes a huge difference in the other three.
Editado por útlima vez por SilkTopHat en 18 feb. 2014 12:07:39
"
ridfrenzy escribió:
"
n00boxular escribió:
Edit: WTF that was SO EASY... Barely went below 90% HP against the boss, infact her, blue spiders scared me more wtf.. I was so scared, that video on poe wiki about the boss said the boss was very hard and shit, not for this build..

I have done this twice and as you said the boss isn't the issue. The flicker strike spiders kick my ass and I went with added damage on my first try and wasn't able to do it at all.

The second attempt my CwDT + LW landed at the edge and they never hit me once that happened. As I said previously I think I would unequip my LW gem when trying this boss again.

Could you describe what happened in the fight as for me I died in seconds as soon as the spiders started flicker striking me.

I had LW+ CWdT on, as soon as I went in, I used my amethyst flask. I also had 4k HP, spiders dropped it to around half but I almost instantly gained it back with my life flasks+life leech.
Hey if anyone needs in Standard I have a 5L RBBGG with 6S infernal mantle. I'll sell it to ya for 5 ex! or equivalent in fusings!
The issue I have with the 72 weaver is that the rare spiders slow my computer down, and sometimes cause little freezes, resetting my incinerate to stage 0, where I don't leech enough, and die. Without that issue, it shouldn't be a problem to us :>

Ah - my apologies for not answering a lot of ingame whispers, things here on the forum. I was incredibly busy with racing, especially the last few days it was intense(started two days late, missed out another day, but ended rank 58 :>).

I did manage to upload a video of that 77 shrine I did, a while back. So.. yeah.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone for helping me answer questions, the kind replies and everything else. If you whisper me ingame from here on, I should be able to answer you straight away now :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I did a half regen, elemental reflect, 99% cold damage residence map after I leveled up to 83. Died to dominus so many times and took out 1/6th of his HP.

My stats at the time were
Spoiler

Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

What did I do wrong? He took my mana down to low levels and then the infernal mantle shit kicked in and he would one shot me..
I see two things going wrong there.
1). Half regen made you unable to leech enough mana back
2). You stood in hit Touch of God

If it's 1, and you were decimated by his lightning ghosts, try a topaz flask, every time he uses it. you will run out of charges fast, so just LW away, and feast on some spawn to recharge it every now and then
If it's 2... well you just need faster reaction. You did link LW to enough, so that should be fine.

I still have to do some good testing with Dominus Residence. Right now, I'm testing the 69 maps, so it will be a while before I get to that point :<
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I am getting so cheesed off with maps now. Playing solo just doesn't seem feasible in this game any more. I do not seem to be able to get past 69. I went through all my 70+ maps last night with chisels + alchs, 2x95+% maps dropped a total of 3 maps 2x67 and a 66 :/

I run a blue 67 30% and get 5 maps :|

I ignore most mods even the ones you say avoid like vulnerable because on most maps it makes no difference. I avoid Temporal Chains because it is annoying but anything else is fair game.

On a plus side I did get the 66 Trial of Cowards unique map last night, which was fun.

Your build is epic but I just want a challenge now, clearing most of my maps in < 10 mins and it is just a snooze fest.
IGN: Incinereap
Well, I gave this advice to someone else - even though it's just a bit of superstition.. But whenever I am on a bad roll, I just stop playing, or do something else then mapping. Usually, when I start another map a few hours later, I get some maps back from my - sometimes even badly rolled - maps. Give it a try :)

Speaking about maps. Here's another video for you all. I think this is going to be my last one for this char. At least for now. I'm working on another build, want to get it done before the new patch hits :D

Ah right, the Video :D

Edit: Also, I finished my mapping section :>
I am a nice guy.
Editado por útlima vez por Appels_Zijn_Gezond en 21 feb. 2014 14:01:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional