[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

@Primordial_Burst: Good going ;P
I would personally recommend going with mana leech in bazaar no matter the mods though - It's possible without, but those giant statues that spawn everywhere throughout the map can be very dangerous, especially those twelve at the boss. They hurt!
With the stats as I have them, I tanked several shots from piety iceform, but thst was with just turbo, so nothing serious really. But it's saver indeed to do the boss without LW linked there :)

@sirsadi: well, I started mapping when I equipped my Infernal Mantle, at 62. Even though it's really early, it's defo not impossible from that moment on. I would recommend going mapping from 65 and onwards, just a little bit saver :>
I will add a huge map running guide soon, once I did the last few maps, but here are a few tips for starting out: reroll vulnerability, half regen or no regen maps. If you are unsure about it, careful for added cold damage maps as well. Blood magic maps are out of the question if you prefer to stay save.
Everything else should not be a problem. EE, Fire res, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains will make for slower maps, but I usually run them since they don't have a bit of an impact on me anyways.

@senrath: Laviagna is definately on my mind. I should really buy one, one of these days to test it myself :P

@swarmofseals: Those are all nice yes. I wouldn't bother getting a Quality faster Casting gem though, unless you link it to incinerate. And reduced mana, but that has been said :>
Faster projectiles gives another 10% cast speed at Q20, so that one is another one you might want to look into.
And Added chaos, that 10% chaos damage is really worth it :)
frost wall is fine the way it is. I wouldn't get a Q on it, since the walllenght if fine the way it is now: mobs have to walk around it now, getting longer wall segments means the mobs will be spread to far apart, could be annoying.

@Narcosyn: the game will be far easier if you use hands instead of claws to play, you won't press al the buttons when trying to cast a single skill, and you won't have the need to replace your mouse after every fight you have :>

@Holocaustus: Nice of you to give away a few mantles :)
I would say spelldamage/cast speed. Cast speed does indeed influence how fast Incinerate gets to the next level, so those are really nice to have. Projectile damage is nice, but those numbers are rather low, 8% and 6% doesn't really seem like it's worth it. Especially not if you link added chaos damage to Incinerate - getting this support linked to incinerate, will really increase your damage output :)

@Avantor: Ugh. I once met them in a 74 vaal map, with GMP. Their damage output really surprised them. One of the first times I ripped after 'completing' my build
They are physical hitters. Pretty sure there is no chaos involved. I am not sure if it's an attack or a spell, but for us that doesn't really matter.
Granites are really helpful in those cases. Whenever I pop mine, they can't touch me. Yes, they will still deal damage, enough to teleport you, but that's often a good thing: it will let you dodge the rest of the projectiles. Having a high level reduced duration on your CwDT will help out a lot therefore.

I haven't tried lightning coil yet, but reading this does get my interest. I will do some experimenting myself once I get my hands on one :)

I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Excellent if you look into it even more! If you want I can lend you my 6s 5L lightning coil for testing purposes(got the right colours too and 6 socket with last non linked socket being green too for AA), and you can keep it until you are finished testing. Unless you want to own one for yourself of course, they arent that expensive on poexyz 8).

Im in the process of testing Nyx incinerate build just to compare, your brilliant build had me mesmerized on incinerate, and I feel like comparing all kinds of incinerate build before the next league start! (I hope the new league start immidiately after dominion ends, So I dont have to spend time playing on standard lol!)

Hook me up if you want to lend my lightnign coil! Im gmt+1 eurozone and usually always online from 19.00 - 24.00 gmt +1

IGN: Dreadhla

Cheers!

Editado por útlima vez por Avantor en 18 ene. 2014 14:12:28
"
Avantor escribió:

Im in the process of testing Nyx incinerate build just to compare, your brilliant build had me mesmerized on incinerate, and I feel like comparing all kinds of incinerate build before the next league start! (I hope the new league start immidiately after dominion ends, So I dont have to spend time playing on standard lol!)

I would be interested in hearing back once you've spent some time with both of them, as this build also completely made me fall in love with incinerate. I think I might miss the crazy warping around though! I love it. So much fun.
My turn to say thanks to OP for bringing this build to my attention. I was originally browsing for a Spectral Throw build but this one caught my eye because it claimed "solo everything for 1ex!" Well, it ended up costing a lot more than that but the char already paid for itself by finding, despite crap for MF, a Prism Guard and just now a Q16 incinerate! It's like I was meant to play this build! :D

Having tons of fun teleporting into packs of mobs and mowing them down with the flamethrower. It encourages recklessness though: you come out alive out of so many near-death situations you believe you can take on anything. ;)

edit: about the damage nodes. For me currently with ~1300 tooltip dps/0.18sec cast time on Incinerate, the 3% cast time and 8% spell-/projectile damage nodes were worth ~30dps, the 12% spell damage one was ~40dps. I think I'll stick with the ones from the Witch area and focus on survival from here on. Still rocking 2k hp. :D
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Editado por útlima vez por OwVEmrkMLX en 19 ene. 2014 8:07:36
I am really loving the build so far -- in my mid 30s now and rocking GMP and Incinerate full time. I don't have the slots for any of the CWDT sets yet but as soon as I can find a RRBB item I'm going to slot in the warp/flammability setup.

My only complaint so far is that lightning thorns in a3n are absolutely pasting me, but luckily that is only a thing for like one or two areas. I know this won't be a problem with saffels.... but that won't really be available until A3M. I'm glad I'm not hardcore!

All I can say is that if you do roll this character hardcore, be VERY careful with lightning thorns.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
I'm very disappointed with this build. Annoying warp, medium survivability, low dps, low speed, expensive and no clue how i should increase my dps.

I look for options how raise my dps. Any ideas? Current dps 1068 i found Faster Casting better than Added Chaos Damage.

Gear
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Taurgarr en 19 ene. 2014 13:24:45
i don't really understand. you have higher dps than me and i'm doing 8-10 minute piety runs depending how quick i can find the stairs down. i have crap gear except for a nice cold res ring. i have low life, low mana and low dps but i do have max resistances. piety can kill me with her ice spears if i don't use a cold flask, which gives me 92 res, but that is very rare. my gems are set up a little different from you tho... that might be it
@avantor: I will most likely get my own, thanks for the offer though :)

@Taurgarr: Hmm, what exactly goes wrong? 1K dps is enough to melt almost any map boss with ease. What are you trying to run, and where do things go wrong? If possible, can you make a vid of your playstyle? If not, maybe describe where things go wrong? You might be lacking life, but otherwise it should be fine.

Can you make a ss of your defensive tree as well?
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
@Taurgarr: If you are disappointed with this build, then good luck trying any other build without expensive equipment.

Regarding dps increase, remember this:

Most important for dps and casters are level of gems, your incinerate gem is only lvl 16, as you get them to lvl 20 and improve the quality you will see heavy increase in dps. Gem level is everything when it comes to spellcasters, compared to weapon users, then the actual weapon is the biggest factor to increase dps.

4 more lvls on incinerate and all the other support gems could probably up your dps by 500 more. And remember when you say your paper dps is 1k, it is actually 20.000 dmg if you attack something closeup and all your projectiles hit (shotgun effect).

Cheers!
Avantor
I didn't say, it's a bad build. I made couple mistakes in last "testing". Like a low level CWDT (i was warping every second like a crazy :D and i died to this)

I have different trigger setups.

I did some changes in passive tree and i feel better. I dare to say original passive tree have too many wasted points. 4 to get Elemental Adaptation, 3 buff effect boost, 3 life and mana nodes. I have better usage for these. Still im only 70 and for rest points i plan follow original tree.

Anyway i were expecting something else. That was biggest mistake by me.

After my "Piety test" i realized how strong i´m. Dominus solo time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=779fm-uSeCg

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional