[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

This build has seen me through level 75 with no problems. I'm currently running lv74 maps and waiting to level up a few more levels to progress even more. Due to limited play time I haven't had a chance to test Atziri yet. Regardless, I love this niold and thank you for putting it up here.

If anyone is looking for a 5L6S Infernal Mantle with the right colors, I have my old one for sale. I just upgraded to a 6L. Just PM me on here! Thanks and happy hunting!

Editado por útlima vez por Vystral en 13 abr. 2015 23:57:22
I went back a few pages and didn't see this question asked, but will this guide be updated for the new ACT4 expansion and new skill tree? I ask because I loe this build! hehe

Also, I am running this build pretty successfully using the following gear, any suggestions on changes?

Spoiler
It will. I can not promise it will be fast, due to certain circumstances I do not know when I will be able to spend time on it, or not. But as soon as I find some time, I will keep this guide updated for the coming update :)

My sincere apologies for the lack of replies everyone. I will try to be a bit more active, but can not promise anything at the moment. I'm really happy to see people still having interest in this guide. Like I said above, I will keep working on it, and update it where necessary!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I must say that this build is the most fun I have had with the game, so I really appreciate the time and effort that has gone into it.

Its pretty hard to kill my lvl85 scion. Except last night something happened that really caught me off guard. I was in a 75 Lana8 master map with a full group (which normally I could solo with everyone else just standing there) and there was a rare chest that someone opened up before I could even hover over it. It exploded with ice all around and I was one shot killed somehow.

I was actually taken aback, lol. I didn't think this girl could die! heheh
Editado por útlima vez por Shinare en 16 abr. 2015 10:10:47
Hmm, just curious.. What were the mapmods? I doubt just a lvl 75 ice nova could one shot the incinerator.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
Appels_Zijn_Gezond escribió:
Hmm, just curious.. What were the mapmods? I doubt just a lvl 75 ice nova could one shot the incinerator.

I honestly don't know. This build is so bullet proof that I don't even check anymore. heh When someone offers a free run through a master I just join on up. I suspect that it had a massive minus to max res. The only time she dies is when this happens. Otherwise she's at all max possible res (except chaos).

Edit: I may re-jigger my equipment so that I can run a 6L infernal mantle. I think I will wait to see the new build for ACT4. Wouldn't want to drop my last remaining exalts on a 6L mantle if it turns out the build isn't feasible after the change in the skill tree.
Editado por útlima vez por Shinare en 16 abr. 2015 17:00:18
If anyone is looking for a 5L6S Infernal Mantle with the proper colors to help them with this build, please PM me. Another one just dropped for me today. The one I posted a few days ago already sold.

Also for anyone else still wondering about leech life vs fire damage leech. At level 74-76 I've been running level 74 maps with nothing but the fire damage leech from Doryani's Invitation.

My Current Gear:

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Vystral en 17 abr. 2015 16:27:13
A question for those of you who have been playing this build for a while: Do you prefer LMP or GMP? I have been playing with GMP but I switched to LMP just to try it out, and I find that LMP works better with the leech fire belt and not using Leech Life. Thoughts?
Wow! Thanks for posting that belt, I didn't even know it existed! I'm gonna get one and try it out tonight. I'm also going to get the 6L mantle, do you mind me asking how much you paid for yours? I've been asking around at the 10ex price point but no one wants to sell for that low (that about the max I have).

As far as GMP or LMP, its a total no brainer for me, LMP is the way to go. (Except last night I had just turned 86 so I decided to try a map boss I had not tried before. It was a 76 map with a spider den and about a bazillion spiders, and one badass boss spider. I was soloing it while 5 others just stood outside. I was holding my own for quite a while but I must have got critted or something and died. Having the GMP might have helped since there was sooo many spiders? I don't know as I do not have a 20/20GMP. I did take shock and horror last night, first time I ever did that!!!!)

The only weak point about this build is theres no single target, and I've been focused on masters, and when I have to do single target missions I always fail. (Well not always, sometimes I can lure them out from the group)
Editado por útlima vez por Shinare en 17 abr. 2015 11:01:44
"
Wow! Thanks for posting that belt, I didn't even know it existed! I'm gonna get one and try it out tonight. I'm also going to get the 6L mantle, do you mind me asking how much you paid for yours? I've been asking around at the 10ex price point but no one wants to sell for that low (that about the max I have).

As far as GMP or LMP, its a total no brainer for me, LMP is the way to go. (Except last night I had just turned 86 so I decided to try a map boss I had not tried before. It was a 76 map with a spider den and about a bazillion spiders, and one badass boss spider. I was soloing it while 5 others just stood outside. I was holding my own for quite a while but I must have got critted or something and died. Having the GMP might have helped since there was sooo many spiders? I don't know as I do not have a 20/20GMP. I did take shock and horror last night, first time I ever did that!!!!)

The only weak point about this build is theres no single target, and I've been focused on masters, and when I have to do single target missions I always fail. (Well not always, sometimes I can lure them out from the group)

Yeah I liked LMP too. I think stuff melts faster with it. Anyway, I got my Infernal Mantle for 17ex. There were a bunch listed for 20-25 but I managed to find a decent one that the owner was willing to unload for less. If you get one for 10ex that would be a steal. I offered several people 20ex and they declined.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional