[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Really having fun with this build. This is my gear

GEAR

Flasks

What do you guys think?

Mana for me is NOT a problem.

HP: 2908(still workin on it)
Mana 2525 (1738 with buffs on)
Mana regen 198/second
75 all resists
2.8k Tooltip DPS

Currently 71
Editado por útlima vez por Paxx0214 en 25 oct. 2014 1:28:03
What do you guys think about adding an extra herald of thunder and Elemental Equilibrium?
"
itsDani escribió:
What do you guys think about adding an extra herald of thunder and Elemental Equilibrium?

Adding HoT should work fine as long as you have enough unreserved Mana to sustain MoM. For reference, at least 30% of your Life should unreserved in Mana for maximum utilization of MoM in preventing 1shots.

As for EE...
Incinerate does Fire damage.
HoI adds Cold damage.
HoT adds Lightning damage.

Getting EE would just mean that your enemies get a free +25% AllRes when you Incinerate them.
How does this fare vs Atziri?

This question pops up several times but remains unanswered.

Going to try this build out soon. I played it as a Scion last time. Seeing the Witch tree I decided to go and try that one out.
The little bit of survivability the Witch lacks, she makes up for a LOT more damage. Besides I never, ever, had a Witch build and I know this build is viable up until 67 maps at least.

Love your work PewPewPew, please keep on making more builds and please keep on playing.

So, do we go and use Doryani's Catalyst after Apep's Rage. If not why? 90-100% (average roll) is quite a lot, not to mention it also has Cast speed AND survivability (1% elemental leeched as life)
If not why don't we use it and choose Apep's Rage over it?
Editado por útlima vez por Wallwalker22 en 7 nov. 2014 18:56:28
Bump, since no one has replied in quite a while and I would really like an answer to my question.

Yes I'm selfish. =/

Update:

Currently level 70 doing fabulous in this build as a Witch.
My current gear, spent couple Ex on it.
Spoiler

My Passive Tree @ Level 70.

318 mana/s without Clarity
75/75/75 resists
3.2k dps with GMP, 4.3k with LMP.
4,567 MP (2,929 with Auras)
2,831 HP

Got extremely lucky with that Paua Amulet, bought it for 1c, seems pretty endgame-ish.
Going to test a Doryani's Catalyst when I turn level 75 and let you know what I feel is better.
I don't need Mana Leech so I took Added Chaos Dmg.
Life Leech feels really good, I was having huge survivability issues until I took MoM+EB, that boosted it by an extreme amount.

Update: So, I turned level 75 and tried Doryani's Catalyst.
My DPS went from 3.7k to 3.2k so safe to say Cast Speed > Elemental Damage by far.
I thought it'd boost my DPS by more that it did, but atleast now I know.
Editado por útlima vez por Wallwalker22 en 9 nov. 2014 2:27:44
"
Wallwalker22 escribió:
How does this fare vs Atziri?

As a player who played his lvl88 scion for a long time, following this build, i can assure u this build is not Atziri capable due to two facts:

1. Infernal Mantle Itself. 100% increased spell damage taken on low mana - this affix will one shot u when u face Atziri cause due to MOM u wll be low on mana almost every time.

2. U need good spell block to tank Atziri and the Twin VAAL. U also need Good Attack block vs trio along with good dps.

I killed Atziri quite easily using Incinerate but not with this build. This build is otherwise very good and very affordable. But if i am not mistaken, to beat Atziri u will have to find another way.

IF interested,
My gears for killng Atziri on my lvl 84 witch:
Spoiler

This toon is 75% (Max) Block & Spell Block (which also means i get 90% increased speel damage usng Cybil's Paw :D )and has Tooltip DPS of 7.5K+. U can see the gems in the itmes. Almost similar setup to this build apart from some balance tweaking.

Passive:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgbpBx4HpQj0CSEMfQz3DkgPqxBYEH8RLRGWFm8WvxpsHoEfQR_HIuokqiaVJ2Eo-isNK3gsnC0fLYs2PTbpPC1Bh0WdSVFJskuNTLNPfVFgUg1TNVNSVUtXK1v3XfJeH1_KYeJirGpDaxdsjG0ZfIN-4n_GgFaCEIIegseMNpUglS6a4Ju1nWOdqp2uoqOksacIqZW0xbc-uJO86r2CwFTB88aexq7N-ti92j3bC9-K37DjauOE5Y7nC-nV6-7w1fO--ej60v4K_xw=

Additional note: 20% Quality on Incinerate is must for Atziri Healing Phase or u will need Faster Projectiles.

Good Luck & Take care.
Editado por útlima vez por archzin en 18 nov. 2014 5:53:55
why 2x lightning warp??
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child escribió:
why 2x lightning warp??

It's explained in the build guide under "Why is Lightning warp interesting to us?". One for manual movement, one auto-cast by CwDT to keep us in shotgun range.
I've been playing a Witch on standard (start in Ambush), currently 89 with this skill graph and
this gear

For reference tooltip DPS is around 4600 with Herald of Ice. I've also played as Scion.
Editado por útlima vez por Norky en 3 dic. 2014 7:53:54
Just a note shouting out that I'm still alive. Due to certain circumstances, I haven't been able to completely update the guide over the past few patches, but from what I gathered, not too much has changed, so that's good.

I plan to update this guide for the 1.3 release, but it might take a while. I'll make sure to update the most vital parts asap(gems/tree/gear), when I find the time, I'll update the rest as well.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional