[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

how does the dmg compare between the old tree (more dmg nodes/no HoI) vs the new tree (more ES nodes, but has herald of ice)?

I need to decide if i want to save up a bunch of currency to 5L my infernal mantle or reset my tree and go herald of ice and a more es/less dmg passive tree.

as a side note on health and ES, im probably going to have less hp and mana because im also running a bit of IIR for culling with arc. im going to have 160%IIR total, with 70%ish from my main setup. other set has stormsail and iir gem, as well as ele weakness if i feel like casting ahigh level one.

Editado por útlima vez por alkoxide en 2 sept. 2014 16:54:02
"
Atom4geVampire escribió:

Also another question: Dominus Cruel dropped a 6L Tabula Rasa (first 6L and best item that ever dropped for us I believe) so I'm using it atm, since Infernal Mantle is lvl 61.
Based on my experience with previous leagues, I'll never be able to afford a 5L or 6L infernal mantle (a 5L is 4ex or so atm, there don't seem to be any 6L's atm)
Would a 4L Infernal mantle still be a lot better than being able to add Spell Echo and Added Chaos Damage in the 6L Tabula Rasa?

All Tabula Rasa's are 6L. I ran a 4L rare chest until 62, with Incinrate=GMP=Spell Echo=Life Leech. I wouldn't trade for a 5-link Mantle, you can mastercraft it yourself 150 fuses, which can be farmed few days just by using the vendor recipes. In the meantime you could sell the Rasa for 2 exalt and save up for an Apep's wand. They seem to be going up in price at 3-5 exalts on poe.xyz, although I somehow bought a perfectly rolled one for a single chaos a couple days ago, lol.
"
SanatyrShannonS escribió:
All Tabula Rasa's are 6L. I ran a 4L rare chest until 62, with Incinrate=GMP=Spell Echo=Life Leech. I wouldn't trade for a 5-link Mantle, you can mastercraft it yourself 150 fuses, which can be farmed few days just by using the vendor recipes. In the meantime you could sell the Rasa for 2 exalt and save up for an Apep's wand. They seem to be going up in price at 3-5 exalts on poe.xyz, although I somehow bought a perfectly rolled one for a single chaos a couple days ago, lol.

Ok, this might go a little off topic but how would I farm these fusings? I've been playing Path of Exile for 350+ hours according to Steam, in all that time I haven't even collected 100 fusings I think, let alone I'd get 150 in a few days. With the recipe you mean 4 jewellers -> 1 fusing? Cause that seems just as unlikely, since jewellers are only slightly less rare than fusings for me. Even if I go Alterations -> Jewellers -> Fusings. Or am I missing some recipe here?

I like PoE, I really do, but the drops are the worst in any game I have ever played. At least for me. It seems it's gotten a bit better this league, but on my first character (started in Domination) I didn't even see a Chaos Orb drop until I was doing maps or something. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but it's the main reason I look for a simpler and cheaper build like this, since I know I won't be able to afford the other ones anyway.
Editado por útlima vez por Atom4geVampire en 3 sept. 2014 3:20:33

Ok, this might go a little off topic but how would I farm these fusings? I've been playing Path of Exile for 350+ hours according to Steam, in all that time I haven't even collected 100 fusings I think, let alone I'd get 150 in a few days. With the recipe you mean 4 jewellers -> 1 fusing? Cause that seems just as unlikely, since jewellers are only slightly less rare than fusings for me. Even if I go Alterations -> Jewellers -> Fusings. Or am I missing some recipe here?

I like PoE, I really do, but the drops are the worst in any game I have ever played. At least for me. It seems it's gotten a bit better this league, but on my first character (started in Domination) I didn't even see a Chaos Orb drop until I was doing maps or something. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but it's the main reason I look for a simpler and cheaper build like this, since I know I won't be able to afford the other ones anyway.[/quote]

I run low-level maps with easy high quantity mods and about 65 IR gear, nothing fancy. Vendor all rares except belts and jewelry (chaos recipe) and as many blues as your Wisdom scroll stockpile can manage for alteration shards. Sell all armor scraps, whetstones, and excess portal scrolls to keep yourself in Wisdom scrolls. Don't bother with potions, just vender them unid. Assuming you find nothing else of value the whole time, you can grind out 1200 alteration shards (150 fuse) in a week casually. You'll be raking 2-3 in every 5 minutes or so -- just steadily convert them all to fuses at the vendor. You'll also probably be finding 6 slot items (nonlinked) which you can vendored for 8 jewelers apiece.
I also traded a few stacks or chromatic orbs, but you should probably keep them, since it took me close to a hundred to get the colors right on my 5 link... The 'at least two sockets of x color' mastercraft option for 25 chromes is the devil, don't use it!
its honestly just knowing what to sell and how to sell it imo. when i got to mapping level i got about 160IIR total on my cull setup (wheel of storm sail, arc, IIR, cull). whenever u can, just buy gear with that extra 15-20 IIR. my boots dont have movespeed, but Q20 AA makes up for that. and then just ran maps constantly. i used procurement and set most stuff to be slightly cheaper than lowest on poe.xyz. i got 2ex in around 5 days.

i literally only got the fusings to 5L my infernal mantle today. the apep's i got lucky with. most of my gear costs 10C or far less.

APPELS: why is the cwdt-ec-ms-id setup at max level instead of triggering at like half or quarter max hp damage?
Editado por útlima vez por alkoxide en 4 sept. 2014 1:52:01
Hi. Thanks for your build, I'm using it since 1.1.0 and like it very much (and I even made a translation of this guide for russian community). But could you show screenshots of your Offensive and Defensive stats with 1.2.0 tree? Some things has changed when you dropped Discipline and aura-effect and mana reservation nodes, so it would be nice to see the final summary.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
So you sustain a lvl 20 arctic armor just on clarity alone? Do you just give up the manashield from MoM once you start running or do you actually get upwards of 200 manareg that way?

Interesting build, I like the idea of CWDT lightning warp!
"
Tschesae escribió:
So you sustain a lvl 20 arctic armor just on clarity alone? Do you just give up the manashield from MoM once you start running or do you actually get upwards of 200 manareg that way?

Interesting build, I like the idea of CWDT lightning warp!

I haven't had the chance to play this character much since the patch, as I had to wait for Appels to update his Scion tree first.

What I can tell you though, is that I currently have a level 18 AA gem and 231 mana regen WITH clarity (148 regen without it). It's not enough to fully sustain AA while on the move, but even with Haste on (and I'm planning on adding Herald of Ice to the mix), I still usually have an unreserved pool of over 1000 mana. Thus, unless I'm running a 50% regen map, I don't expect I'll ever have trouble sustaining AA even if it drains. Heck, I consume even less mana if I rely on my lightning warp (the self-cast one) to move around.

Admittedly, pre-nerf clarity did allow me to sustain AA at level 18 with no trouble, but it still works out.

I should also mention that I use Mana Leech in my Incinerate combo, so I almost never have to worry about mana, even if I'm taking massive amounts of damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Varthorne en 4 sept. 2014 12:59:58
Hmm I see. How much of a dps boost is herald of Ice anyways? I doubt I'd be able to fit in manaleech with just a 4 Link so I might go for discipline to fix manapool and regen issues.
Im lvl 87 right now and this build is getting better and better. But i have to admit i changed some gear to improve the build. First of all, i replaced the infernal mantle with a high ES chest. But why? The mantle has been the main item in this build..... The drawback of the increased dmg taken when low mana was a pain in the ass at least for me. If there where hard hitting spellcaster around, i got stuck in a vicious circle of low mana and as soon as my pots have been empty, i died.... Even a saffels frame didnt really solve this problem. As i got lucky and have been able to get some currency im playing a wealthier version now.

First of all, here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Explanation:
High ES chest to get a huge mana pool
Dual apeps to deal with high fire res mobs. You can change one with saffels frame or any other defence shield if you feel you need to. To be honest, i never needed that, i only died once leveling from 86 to 87 and im usually running 74+ maps. EDIT: Just did some crematorium maps with a friend (phys ranger) yesterday, he had no chance to tank the boss (i also had huge problems) so i just picked up a phoenix shield together with a lvl 18 purity of fire (not higher leveled yet...). Then it was pretty easy to tank her while he dealt dmg off screen.

The rest is just some decent gear to cap my resistances and give me some IIR and life. But they are all self found and i might look forward to get more IIR in the future.
Some stats:
4170 hp
2400 mana pool free to use (3360 over all)

tool tip dmg of incinerate 2900 (herald of ice included) but this will go up fast as i just sold my lvl20 spell echo to get the 20% quality.

241 manareg/s (with clarity) => this is far enough to run a lvl 19 AA. It drains more than i regen but with the huge mana pool that doesnt matter. Im even looking forward to link it with empower as soon as it reaches lvl 2

Ask me if you got any questions or improvements.
This build cost me around 6ex btw. But its all self farmed, no grinding char included. This build is amazing for playing from 0 to endgame. Big thanks to the inventor!!!
Editado por útlima vez por Garrinch en 6 sept. 2014 3:46:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional