Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Chundadragon escribió:
Thing is, even in HC leagues, getting life past a certain point is also called taking the piss. You're less likely to kill yourself out of boredom *Etup* if you play a fast-clearing high dps beast.

It honestly bothers me that there's a dick swinging competition between hc and standard players when through all the bragging they do they sit on a char with close to 10k life whilst simultaneously avoiding every challenge in the game. By then what is even the point? When playing well and learning my char I could go an entire league without dying at 6k life. By having 10k life you're just freeing yourself up to not care and play like shit.

There's nothing hardcore about this game when you have that much life paired with an altf4 macro being bound to half your keyboard.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily

Selling this for 4ex. P/M if interested. IGN: cineu
Coolest thing with this build is that u can keep an ele bow on switch and just swap out spectral throw with LA for some nasty maps and snipe from range. Getting about 8k LA with same links as ST. (my ST dps is around 7k presently)

Question to OP : why not 3 nodes towards static blows and chance to shock?
Editado por útlima vez por nightblade157 en 24 feb. 2014 16:27:11
Can someone help me with my build? I'm currently stuck at level 55 in merciless Act 3. I'm only doing 791 total DPS according to the tooltip on Spectral throw, when I use wrath and anger. I've followed the passive tree exactly as outlined so far.

Here is my current build.
Spoiler

I tried this sword as well, but it did less damage according to the tooltip even though it had high lightning.
Spoiler

What do I need to change to do more damage? I can't afford the Alpha Howl yet.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Editado por útlima vez por KimchiGirlx3 en 24 feb. 2014 19:37:00
I'm pretty sure you need to be using weapon elemental damage gem instead of faster attacks right now. I have a gem that will raise elemental damage for you 50%. PM me and I'll give it to you. IGN SpecialSpectral.
Editado por útlima vez por BenN1ce en 24 feb. 2014 21:22:17
Sry for use this topic.

Looking for godly foil in standard, i have 20ex.
"
KimchiGirlx3 escribió:
Can someone help me with my build? I'm currently stuck at level 55 in merciless Act 3. I'm only doing 791 total DPS according to the tooltip on Spectral throw, when I use wrath and anger. I've followed the passive tree exactly as outlined so far.

Here is my current build.
Spoiler

I tried this sword as well, but it did less damage according to the tooltip even though it had high lightning.
Spoiler

What do I need to change to do more damage? I can't afford the Alpha Howl yet.

use the fastest weapon you can and try WED instead of faster to see if that boosts dps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Does anyone know if you have 2 level 20 / Q20 reduced mana gems if you can run 5 auras? I can run haste, anger, wrath and purity of elements but want to squeeze in grace too.
Has anyone tested a dyadus axe yet? I know its alot less attack speed, but its so much more elemental damage, so im not sure if it would work

Edit: found the answer in the middle of this forum 14.1k dps to 9k not worth it
Editado por útlima vez por Mephias23 en 24 feb. 2014 23:34:16
nothing boosts the dps like the aps of weapon. I am doing almost same dps with a 170 edps/2 aps as i was doing with a 275 edps/1.85 aps

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional