Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

First off, thanks for this build! I'm quite new to the game, I completed Normal with a LA Ranger and decided I wanted to do something else. I've gotten to level 30 with this so far and it is so much more fun!

I was very lucky and got a Tabula Rasa off normal Piety on the Ranger which I sold for just under 2ex, so that's the majority of the currency I have right now.

My question is if it's better to save all my currency for gear or if I should invest in some quality gems right now. I'm thinking of maybe a better Spectral Throw, WED, Life Leech or Reduced Mana, what do you guys think? Which gems are the most important to get with good quality (not necessarily 20%)?
Gotta say this build is the best build I've played so far.

The gameplay is smooth and it feels powerful and fast-paced.

Too bad I ripped mine at level 78 or so on Corrupting Blood while being tired as fuck and miscounting my flask charges.... and being too slow to Alt+F4 after realizing I had no charges left :P

It was just getting good too... was only 5L but the DPS was already around 6k with LMP :(

I'd love to play it again but sadly its my policy to never play the same build twice :P I might remake it in the next 4-month league... maybe!
Editado por útlima vez por crafteri en 5 ene. 2014 21:34:44
"
Toastern escribió:

My question is if it's better to save all my currency for gear or if I should invest in some quality gems right now. I'm thinking of maybe a better Spectral Throw, WED, Life Leech or Reduced Mana, what do you guys think? Which gems are the most important to get with good quality (not necessarily 20%)?

Low quality gems are typically pretty cheap and worth buying in my opinion. Something like 10% lmp and spec throw are good ones to get. ST/LMP/FA are the best to get with Q but since you likely won't have a 6L any time soon FA isn't too important for you.

Quality on reduced mana does nothing, don't get it.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
crafteri escribió:

I'd love to play it again but sadly its my policy to never play the same build twice :P I might remake it in the next 4-month league... maybe!

Glad you had fun but... terrible policy, lol.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Great build - got me up to ~ lvl 50 in 2 days.

Question though...I'm almost due for my Alpha's howl, but I'm dirt poor. Like, I think if I actually traded in all my alt stacks and what not, I'd probably have 1 exalt. Probably less. How in the world can I go about getting an Alphas howl, when people are asking for 3+ exalts for one (Not with the links / sockets / colors I want either)

Getting frustrated that this build might be out of my reach because of the unique :(
"
Ellerean escribió:
Great build - got me up to ~ lvl 50 in 2 days.

Question though...I'm almost due for my Alpha's howl, but I'm dirt poor. Like, I think if I actually traded in all my alt stacks and what not, I'd probably have 1 exalt. Probably less. How in the world can I go about getting an Alphas howl, when people are asking for 3+ exalts for one (Not with the links / sockets / colors I want either)

Getting frustrated that this build might be out of my reach because of the unique :(

You can still play this build without Alpha's Howl. Reduced Mana and reduced reserved mana nodes means you can still run the 3 core 60% auras.
I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze out another 1% reduced mana reserved. With this builds passives, lvl 20 Reduced Mana and Alphas Howl, you end up 1% short of being able to run 4 60%'s and 1 40%. You could then run Wrath, Anger, Grace, Haste, and Purity of Lightning/Fire.
between 100edps and 25% WED on weapon what is better?

like should i buy a 2+aps 300edps
OR
2+aps 50edps with 25% WED

is WED rly better the edps?

(All on weapon)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Editado por útlima vez por xenochaos1 en 6 ene. 2014 1:26:24
"
xenochaos1 escribió:
between 100edps and 25% WED on weapon what is better?

like should i buy a 2+aps 300edps
OR
2+aps 50edps with 25% WED

is WED rly better the edps?

(All on weapon)

WED is nice, but 25% WED likely isn't going to supercede that much flat ele.
Respecced into the main build and grabbed a Coil to cover the loss of Grace/Ondar's.

http://tinyurl.com/llx9uzh

Sitting at 6K DPS, 6K Eva, 4650 HP, and 82/77/82 resists at the moment.
@Mathil, how are you getting 84/77/84? My Purity of Lightning is level 18 but only gives +5. Do the next two levels each add on a percent?

Also, really conflicted on whether I should go for RT + Acro. Would take up 7 points that I'd sort of rather spend on HP right now; I've never had HP this low in the 80s.
Editado por útlima vez por Languidness en 6 ene. 2014 3:04:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional