Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hi guys, i have some troubles with opening poebuilder, (just white screen and nothing, no skill tree, only white screen) so can someone help me and give link to 1.2 skill tree of scion please? Or maybe someone knows how to fix that problem with poebuilder ? Thanks.
"
mayanrm escribió:
Im selling some nice foils for this build ^^

Lv 50 or less

Lv 52

Lv 62

Please write your ING name
"
yolex escribió:
In the passive skill tree for ranger it says I should take evasion and
life, but on your vidio says that I should take the projectile dmg.
Should I follow the Red Line http://prntscr.com/51y44i or just
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIACC6bjRmO7YMAXtN-_rp9dcSiu-OXBi2DGo_22vsJGYqbtRa_D6tTNVHZsJL_k2HiJpVVS4w2r-vKSsM6gwlvnlFMrEd9WypNSsg_J7XybqrYvTWS_gq3PsauPC356EGHxp4Qfwx9gseX_n69xPasqiftfNlyqWaewBpZ8xcv-tJk51XWgKSG0SSw42o26RZvJKoaOKeEkFXsOHflV-IUTQSzMomiAPAfH0EDHocZbBb8S7Q45Rn79UV8l5f-j_JFsQW40IGv2joo-sDjS1fxs03jOuECcdQjBbXo1iLq.
And my english are not the best so hope you understand

Whoops didn't look at the 1.2 updated video
Just to let you know guys, I have just reached lvl 100 with this build.

I am using the Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics version, tree in the link below. Since taking Acro and Phase Acro I haven't died once (one death to BM map which I was tricked into entering - 1 shot by a mob, and 1 death at lvl 98 to desync, got teleported back to the same room like 3-4 times while I was doing a Vorici mission alone). Before taking Acro and Phase Acro I died few times and this prompted me to taking some action. This was the best decision ever.

I haven't had any issues with any Haku missions, or Vorici or any map or master quest at any lvl at all. I would say this is a very good HC build however with not so great dps.

Over 6k hp, but very little dps, only about 10.5k, I suppose this isn't too bad for a non crit build.

Most gear self found so some room for improvement. However this build is very dps limited as it is and I would not recommend this build if you want to do a lot of dps or want to play alone in high lvl maps.

My Gear
Spoiler

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
"
apatia77 escribió:

I am using the Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics version, tree in the link below. Since taking Acro and Phase Acro I haven't died once (one death to BM map which I was tricked into entering - 1 shot by a mob, and 1 death at lvl 98 to desync, got teleported back to the same room like 3-4 times while I was doing a Vorici mission alone). Before taking Acro and Phase Acro I died few times and this prompted me to taking some action. This was the best decision ever.

I haven't had any issues with any Haku missions, or Vorici or any map or master quest at any lvl at all. I would say this is a very good HC build however with not so great dps.

Over 6k hp, but very little dps, only about 10.5k, I suppose this isn't too bad for a non crit build.

Most gear self found so some room for improvement. However this build is very dps limited as it is and I would not recommend this build if you want to do a lot of dps or want to play alone in high lvl maps.

My Gear
Spoiler

GZ on lvl100

i played this build at beyond and died with lvl 88, was an unlucky situation on a lvl73 map, but i hadnt any damage problems till lvl88 so far.
i think my damage was around 6,5-7k and i cleared lvl73/74 maps easy with this dps, but i dont know how much harder lvl78 maps are, never got highlvl maps droped right now.

i think ill try this build again on the next hc league, but maybe this time with your acrobatics & phase acrobatics tree. its just a bit expensive with the 6l lightning coil :/

"
apatia77 escribió:

Congrats, that's awesome!

"

This, however, is really sad. Spectral Throw is just a shadow of its former self, and it sucks that you have to go crit to make it decent anymore... except maybe in this case:

Has anyone tried out Spectral Throw with dual Dreamfeathers and Queen of the Forest? I have a Cleave build that could be altered into a Spectral Throw build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616

I'd probably spec the tree like this. It doesn't have all the aura power of the Buzzsaw, but the high evasion rating goes a long way to increase damage, you free up a gem slot in your chest since there's no need for Blood Magic, and the swords give some nice accuracy so Resolute Technique isn't necessary. You could drop all mana nodes completely if you use Thief's Torment like khemintiri suggests on this page, but I prefer Elreon accessories and a low level Clarity linked to Blood Magic and Reduced Mana.

"
SFXisMag1c escribió:
You can't (or shouldn't) dual wield in spectral throw because you will have no benefit from it.

There's a benefit to using two Dreamfeathers!
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Editado por útlima vez por Tempada en 20 nov. 2014 10:30:10
Is this worth for this build? (379 dps combined)

Btw, for sale.
Editado por útlima vez por Eidanx en 22 nov. 2014 20:09:07
"
Eidanx escribió:
Is this worth for this build? (379 dps combined)

Btw, for sale.

Nah, attack speed is low.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
SFXisMag1c escribió:
"
Patsn escribió:
What about dualwield elefoils when on SC?
Or do I loose too much defense w/o a shield?

You can't (or shouldn't) dual wield in spectral throw because you will have no benefit from it. Why? Because if you do, you alternate weapons for each attack. In other words your attack values don't add up. You could do it out of diversity o.O with some wacky build, but?... why would you do that? :D

You can do it if both your weapons are equally good for the dual wield attack speed bonus.

Negligible but cute if you're a DPS whore.

Or you can DW claws if you want to be really cute :)

I'm doing 19k dps. Was up to 25k last patch. 20k was my goal this patch, but I don't think its possible without gear upgrades, and my gear is pretty insane already. Hopefully 1.3 breathes new life into this build!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Editado por útlima vez por Wadjet en 27 nov. 2014 7:42:57
DW would be worth it only if this were a phys based spec. In that case the increased damage is quite a lot.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional