Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

What should I quality first, my WED gem (.5% WED/GCP), or one of the gems that does attack speed (.5% attack speed/GCP)?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner escribió:
What should I quality first, my WED gem (.5% WED/GCP), or one of the gems that does attack speed (.5% attack speed/GCP)?

Never manually quality gems like that.

Use the 20Q recipe.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon escribió:
"
Summoner escribió:

Never manually quality gems like that.

Use the 20Q recipe.

The 20Q recipe only works for people who play a lot more than I can. IOW I've never gotten a gem to lvl20 and probably never will.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner escribió:
The 20Q recipe only works for people who play a lot more than I can. IOW I've never gotten a gem to lvl20 and probably never will.

Then sell your GCPs, it's not worth it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
If you're suggesting I buy Q gems instead, which should I buy first?
"
Summoner escribió:

I think the damage ones to be the most.

spectral, WED, LMP,
"
bdplaya escribió:
"
Summoner escribió:

I think the damage ones to be the most.

spectral, WED, LMP,

Spectral, LMP, and faster attacks all offer the same Q bonus of 10% increased attack speed @ 20%. WED offers 10% increased damage @ 20% quality. Obviously I'm not going to do a Q blood magic first or likely ever since I'm not low life.
Currently using this nice build, but I have a question.

Can I use another gem instead of Life Leech if I have somes Life gained on hit, and if yes, which gem could I use instead of Life Leech ?
"
HuRRR1980 escribió:
Currently using this nice build, but I have a question.

Can I use another gem instead of Life Leech if I have somes Life gained on hit, and if yes, which gem could I use instead of Life Leech ?

Mathil answer to this question in his FAQ :

"
Right, so at the moment I use life leech in my 6L almost all of the time. I do however have a high quality and level Life on Hit gem with me at all times which I will swap in over life leech usually only for maps that have 50% regen and some sort of damage resistance. With 50% regen and enfeeble for example, life leech will have a tough time keeping you up so you'll find life on hit to be the superior gem in that situation. You're still better off swapping your life leech gem back in for bosses/single target because that is where life on hit truly does near nothing.
"
moraug escribió:
Leveling links are broken.
Could anyone describe the leveling order for Scion start?

No one knows the order to get notable passives?
IGN: CruelFuryRampage

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional